A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

"
jamie_4_1_0 написал:
For helmet, is 20% minion damage better or +1 minion skill better?

For the helmet, +1 Socketed Minion Gems is better. It gives more damage overall and also tanks up your minions a little bit too.
"
TheRealFandomGirl написал:
Oh bless you, I missed this build so much in Delirium

Hellll yeeaaahhh, this build is indeed pretty great. Reason why I wanted to bring it back and share in Harvest and future leagues :)
Care take a look at my build? Not progressing too well in higher maps
"
jamie_4_1_0 написал:
Care take a look at my build? Not progressing too well in higher maps

Sure, just leave a PoB link here or a link to your passive tree and items (though PoB link would be ideal) and I'll take a look at it when I can.
Последняя редакция: TheVictor003. Время: 24 авг. 2020 г., 22:40:42
Sorry I am on ps4 and noob so no idea how to link, can just click my icon to see my characters?
"
jamie_4_1_0 написал:
Sorry I am on ps4 and noob so no idea how to link, can just click my icon to see my characters?

No worries, I forgot I could just check out your character profile lol. So in terms of your next steps to progress your gear and damage, I will give you tips on specializing more into a Summon Skeleton build (for the purpose of being relevant to this thread).

So the first thing I notice is that you don't have a six-linked chest piece. I remember obtaining one was quite a challenge back when I first started out on Path of Exile too. But trust me on this, obtaining a six-link and leveling all your gems to 20 will boost your damage by quite a substantial amount. I would recommend placing Summon Skeletons in that six-link (once you have it) with Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage, Brutality, Melee Physical, and Melee Splash.

I'm not entirely sure if you can do trading on ps4, but if you can, I highly recommend buying one for cheap since it is pretty late in the league and most items are beginning to lose value. Just search for a base with the right socket colors for now and you can upgrade to pieces with better stats later on as you farm, get more currency, and grow stronger.

However, if you're unable to trade on ps4, farming Humility cards in Blood Aqueducts in Act 8 will get you a Tabula Rasa (six-linked robe with no stats) that can get you started off with your 6-link setup.

Depending on how far you are with progression, you could also farm the Residence Map for The Dapper Prodigy cards, which will get you a random six-linked body armor that can be crafted on. You'll just have to craft the stats and color the sockets (which can be kind of a pain if you don't have many orbs to do so).

So getting comfortable with the process of obtaining a six-linked item will probably be my biggest suggestion for your next step.

I noticed that you're also using a Soul's Wick, which is a niche item that could branch off into an entirely separate (and probably fun) Spectre build, but for the most part, you should focus on investing all your resources into a single minion skill, and use the other minions as utility to improve your main skill. (i.e. Carnage Chieftains from Act 2 generating Frenzy charges to buff Skeletons)

The next thing I took note of was how you set up your passive tree. The first quick and easy boost to damage will be grabbing Spiritual Command. Scaling attack speed is super effective when the passive tree already gives so much free increased Minion Damage.

You also don't need to path towards Aligned Spirits, even though it does give both Minion Damage and Mana. Grabbing Dynamo and pathing towards the ring of health nodes at the bottom from Grave Pact instead of from your Soul's Wick will be more than enough for your build AND save you lots of passive points to invest in survivability elsewhere. You could also buff your Carrion Golems by pathing to Golem Commander so that they increase your other minions' damage too.

That's all that currently comes to mind after taking a quick look at your build. Let me know if you need any clarifications. Cheers!

Without any kind of life regen or leech will the spectres kill themselves with Blood Magic?
"
Messerschmitt написал:
Without any kind of life regen or leech will the spectres kill themselves with Blood Magic?

Assuming you don't have any minion life regen at all, they probably could. But in general, it wouldn't kill them that quickly especially since you get some minion regen every time you cast Convocation and they have a lot of minion life from passive tree nodes.

As for this build, your minions already get 2% max life regen from Sacrifice and Righteous Army notable passives, and so far, I've never had any issue with them killing themselves. If they die, it's usually because of a map that is too strong for the build to handle at that moment.
"
TheVictor003 написал:
As for this build, your minions already get 2% max life regen from Sacrifice and Righteous Army notable passives, and so far, I've never had any issue with them killing themselves.
If you're struggling before you grab Sacrifice and Righteous Army you can consider adding Holy Flame Totem and/or Summon Holy Relic to the mix until you run out of gem space. Holy Flame Totem in particular makes most of Act 1 a breeze, tanking the majority of Brutus and Merveil's attacks while also buffing and healing your minions. The skellies don't really need it, but makes the zombies a lot less flimsy until they get life/meat shield/fortify/more tree support.

Bonus points that you can drop it while zipping through layouts for some extra passive kills without having to stop. Works well with Summon Phantasms (B), Arcane Surge (B), Combustion (B) or even unsupported if you have a random red socket without any blue links.

Holy Relic isn't as noticeable a boost, but if you have spare currency and a blue socket it isn't a bad one to grab. Normally end up dropping either/both to make space for Spectres or Carrion Golem in Act 3 or 4 depending on luck with links.

Be interested to know if you'd suggest going for the ilvl2 +Phys gems wand craft or not bother with it Victor?

Done a few SSF practice runs testing both with and without but the RNG can be pretty extreme on it (0.907% weighting) so can skew a small number of samples. Pretty easy to push up to Lex Ejoris without it, not even sure having it makes it all that much faster, so leaning more and more towards ignoring it and just going straight for a Convoking Wand fossil craft for league start and save the alts for flask spamming. Nice to hear others views on it though.
Последняя редакция: TsuDhoNim. Время: 7 сент. 2020 г., 5:28:34
@TsuDhoNim

I absolutely would save alts for crafting flasks as they will generally serve you well all the way to endgame maps.

In regards to not having a +Phys gems wand, once you reach maps, you can do some Alva Incursions to set up a temple with a Tier 3 minion chamber, which will hopefully drop a one-handed weapon that has Minion Attack Speed with an open prefix (ideal), Minion Damage with chance to deal double damage, or just Minion Damage. (I have yet to find a +Minion gems wand from the temple) Generally, I'd farm Alva until I have a one-hand with Minion Attack Speed and then bench-craft Minion Damage from the recipe you could get off of a Tier 3 minion chamber in the temple. This should hold you for quite awhile in mapping and for progressing your Delve so that you can obtain fossils for Convoking wand crafting later.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация