A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

Hi Victor.
Want to try your build in 3.12. But I saw Mistress of Sacrifice nerf. Should we swap into another ascendancy instead?
I just stopped in to say the video had me in tears laughing...
"There's your goddamn stats and here's your goddamn Ascendency!"
Последняя редакция: Chima. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 0:00:04
How will this be as league start for Heist?
Nerf on ascendancy affect anything?
What is dead may never die!
Hi, first of all, i love this build! thanks for making a guide for it, second, any changes we need to take this to the 3.12 Heist league?

And i also worried about the mistress of sacrifice ascendancy node, is it worth it now?
Is there a way to summon more spectres?
Последняя редакция: RubenRN. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 16:00:25
"
nam9xz написал:
Hi Victor.
Want to try your build in 3.12. But I saw Mistress of Sacrifice nerf. Should we swap into another ascendancy instead?

Nope! Mistress of Sacrifice is still an awesome buff to the build. The nerf was mainly to prevent others from abusing the Bone Offering + Glancing Blows combination to reach max block and gain life on block, which allowed them to literally stand still in a pack of mobs and not die. As you'll notice in the "Main Build Mechanics" section, this build does not rely on that combination to survive, so it'll hardly be affected by the nerf.

However, if you do feel that you want a little more survivability, I'd certainly encourage you to try things out and implement Bone Offering + Glancing Blows in your build if you wish.
"
Chima написал:
I just stopped in to say the video had me in tears laughing...
"There's your goddamn stats and here's your goddamn Ascendency!"

Glad you liked it ^_^
"
intothefiord написал:
How will this be as league start for Heist?
Nerf on ascendancy affect anything?

Nope! The nerf does not affect Flesh Offering's effectiveness on your minions so your damage is still exactly the same. It's mainly a nerf to using Bone Offering as a defense.
"
phelipebra написал:
Hi, first of all, i love this build! thanks for making a guide for it, second, any changes we need to take this to the 3.12 Heist league?

And i also worried about the mistress of sacrifice ascendancy node, is it worth it now?

Currently, there are not many changes that need to be made to the build. The nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice will mainly affect defenses if the player utilizes Bone Offering. However, since this build uses Flesh Offering to scale minion damage, there's not much of a change. I'd say Mistress of Sacrifice is still definitely worth unless you're having trouble capping elemental resistance, in which case you can opt for Commander of Darkness.
This looks good, I'm gonna try this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация