Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Suporex написал:
wrecker or anyone. Did you check if Maelovance aura would not be better then Skitterbots? I feel damage would be better but not sure...

you test it or you mean it? Malevolence have 10% more manareservation as Skitterbots. I think we dont have enought Mana without take some -%Mana reserve from tree
"
"
Suporex написал:
wrecker or anyone. Did you check if Maelovance aura would not be better then Skitterbots? I feel damage would be better but not sure...

you test it or you mean it? Malevolence have 10% more manareservation as Skitterbots. I think we dont have enought Mana without take some -%Mana reserve from tree

no I am asking, if anyone tested it. I didn't notice that it had more mana reservation. But then I wonder if taking some skills from tree and meaelovance would be good idea or not worth effort?
"
Suporex написал:
"
"
Suporex написал:

no I am asking, if anyone tested it. I didn't notice that it had more mana reservation. But then I wonder if taking some skills from tree and meaelovance would be good idea or not worth effort?

if you get some Manareserve notes. you can take it but its not a big deal in my opinion.
PoB says to me with my current gear:

with skitterbots (Gemlevel 17)
589K DoT dps

with Malevolence (Gemlevel 17)
599K DoT dps

but yu loose the chill effect of the skitterbots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one question to you guys. What kind of gear we need to run Endgame Content with this Build?
Is it possible without Cluster Jewels or Endgame only include Cluster?
Please give me some advises about a decent Endgame Gear for example to do Sirus 8 with.
"
Скрытый текст
Hello...
first.... ty for this Build :) I love it so far! Fresh in Maps and no stress by playing :)

My question is...

the 36% Fire Damage count for RF or not because is not for spells??? Same on Weapons they are count the "normal" increased Fire Damage or not?

Her my current equipment. Maybe anyone can check for mistakes myself?

The fire damage from the helmet fully counts. Not a bad helmet, in my opinion. Maybe you even profit from "cannot be frozen or chilled" from time to time, when one of the fire skills is triggered by cast when damage taken. Righteous Fire won't trigger it, unfortunately, since you don't cast you it actively.

Your gear looks fine to me. However, increased spell damage won't help Righteous Fire, since you don't actually cast it.

That's why sceptres are better for this build, overall. They have elemental damage implicits.
Righteous Fire profits from increased
- fire damage
- burning damage
- damage over time
- elemental damage
- area damage
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

That's why sceptres are better for this build, overall. They have elemental damage implicits.
- fire damage
- burning damage
- damage over time
- elemental damage
- area damage

ah ok i dont know it :) really ty for this tip!!!
so i have another Weapon in stash because Sceptres on Market are not the greatest atm for the prices.

so xx to xx fire damage to spells dont count? Ad whats with the flat fire damage? xx to xx to fire damage (without spells)?
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 9:00:39
"

I have one question to you guys. What kind of gear we need to run Endgame Content with this Build?
Please give me some advises about a decent Endgame Gear for example to do Sirus 8 with.

You can have a look at my RF witch, if you want to: AnnabelLee_

This sceptre would be better, but it's on my other RF char and he won't give it away:

She has no cluster jewels and can do tier 14 - 16 maps easily. Concerning Sirus, I have no idea, though, because I don't like the fight and always skip it.

Good ways to improve damage:

- amulet anointment
- warlord-influenced gloves with % increased damage over time
- there are 2 good unique flasks for this char:
Witchfire Brew (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect) and The Wise Oak (During Flask Effect, Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Resistance of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is highest).
However, neither of them is necessary. I'm too lazy for flasks and don't use any of the two and I am very content with this char.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"

This sceptre would be better, but it's on my other RF char and he won't give it away:

She has no cluster jewels and can do tier 14 - 16 maps easily. Concerning Sirus, I have no idea, though, because I don't like the fight and always skip it.

- amulet anointment
Witchfire Brew (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect) and The Wise Oak (During Flask Effect, Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Resistance of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is highest).
However, neither of them is necessary. I'm too lazy for flasks and don't use any of the two and I am very content with this char.

ty for the fast answer dude :) the helmet is a exelent idea and not the expenciest on earth :) is 16/16 Skilllevel on the Helmet enought or it must be 20/20?

btw.. i do sirus 8 in the last 2 leagues i think about 150 times and not in one time i got a good loot so Fu... to this fight :-D i think when i can do 82-83er Contracts in Heist with this char is it more than i need this league :)
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 9:11:37
"
Скрытый текст
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

- fire damage
- burning damage
- damage over time
- elemental damage
- area damage

ah ok i dont know it :) really ty for this tip!!!
so i have another Weapon in stash because Sceptres on Market are not the greatest atm for the prices.

so xx to xx fire damage to spells dont count? Ad whats with the flat fire damage? xx to xx to fire damage (without spells)?

You are most welcome!

Righteous Fire doesn't count as a spell. Therefore the flat damage to spells won't count, either. When it is fire damage, it even ruins your Elemental Equilibrium, because it is added to the spells that are triggered by Cast When Damage Taken.

The easiest way to get an ok sceptre is by just picking up and and identifying every one that drops. Sooner or later you will find one and improve step by step. You can always use the crafting bench to add something useful that might be missing.
"
Скрытый текст
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"

- amulet anointment

ty for the fast answer dude :) the helmet is a exelent idea and not the expenciest on earth :) is 16/16 Skilllevel on the Helmet enought or it must be 20/20?

btw.. i do sirus 8 in the last 2 leagues i think about 150 times and not in one time i got a good loot so Fu... to this fight :-D i think when i can do 82-83er Contracts in Heist with this char is it more than i need this league :)

16/16 is goood enough. This is what my helmet has and I can't complain.

Maybe I switch to this one, which is at least 18/18:

Or I finish crafting this one:

I would have to add:

suffix: multi-mod
prefix: life
prefix: +1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems / (8-10)% increased Area of Effect
Really easy and simple build) from lvl 42 to my current 63(starting act 9) I fly like a rocket.
However ball lighting +cwdt does not work well (maybe it will work batter later) basically it trigger pretty rare and mostly on bosses, but bosses almost one-shot (even will 80+ resistances with kite shield)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация