Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
tenacius написал:
Скрытый текст
Will the effect from Abberath’s Hooves trigger fire hit on mobs? I got these boots from an early heist, switched to RF and EE and im thinking aberaths is maybe really bad now?
Hey tenacius!

Unfortunately, because of Elemental Equilibrium, every step we take with these boots works against us :(.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Laserrobotics написал:
Скрытый текст
Had a great time with your retaliation max block build last league, and this build is shaping up to be just as fun. My wife and I are playing this build together this time. We leveled with a combination of Wall of Fire, Holy Flame Totem, Scorching Ray, Blazing Salvo, and Firestorm, which seems like another potentially fun build in there somewhere.

I actually managed to switch over to RF immediately after the first lab at about level 35 with no uniques, by taking most of the life regen nodes (didn't head down past Shaper yet, but grabbed basically all the others) and making sure my fire resists were capped. First ascendancy points went to Liege of the Primordial for the extra buff effect and golem, of course.

Now I'm level 50, have a third golem and still don't have any uniques and it's going smooth as ever. Only died once and that's because I went and did a delerium mirror out on the coast before getting my resists sorted again. Some heists have been a little iffy but mostly because I keep forgetting to reroll the less life recovery mod.
Hey Laserrobotics!

That's so kind of you! I'm glad you two are both enjoying the build (and the previous one too)! That's great to hear how easy levelling was. It was one of my motivations to switch out of the Chief.

That's all really good feedback and thanks again for your kindness. I'm happy you're having a good time.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Jynnx написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello, I notice you keep CWDT level 8 for Immortal Coil. Does that mean I should also keep Immortal Coil at lvl 10? (It doesn't have the level in brackets next to CDDT) Thank you :) Awesome guide enjoying it so far.
You found a mistake Jynnx! Thank you so much for pointing it out to me! I have made the changes in the guide. The CwDT that's linked to Immortal Call is supposed to be max level. You can however, change that to whatever you like if you want it to get triggered more often (just keep in mind the cooldown).

Thank you for being so kind. I'm glad you're enjoying the build so far. Thanks again for pointing out my error.

Annnnnd

Hey wrecked! I started late last league but I'm going to try out yout build for the 3.12 heist patch. Is there any chance you might be able to update the console loot filters or do we just follow the pc filter for now? (Not even sure if thats possible, idk.) I followed your ps4 filters but Im not sure if any major edits happened to your heist filter or not. Thanks!
"
TlrbmGame написал:
Hey wrecked! I started late last league but I'm going to try out yout build for the 3.12 heist patch. Is there any chance you might be able to update the console loot filters or do we just follow the pc filter for now? (Not even sure if thats possible, idk.) I followed your ps4 filters but Im not sure if any major edits happened to your heist filter or not. Thanks!

good question, I second that
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
I made some little changes. Maybe someone else is interested, that's why I share it.

Pro: You don't need any "real" 6-link at all; 2 additional sockets available
Con: You have to be lucky/patieent with Elder influenced helmets

I use this helmet as a pseudo-6-link for Righteous Fire:

(there are better ones with level 20 supported gems, but I didn't feel like crafting)

Sincce the main attack is already in the helmet, the body armour can be used like this (for example):

Cast when damage taken / Immortal Call / Inspiration / Enduring Cry
+ the new gem: second wind support. It decreases the cooldown of Enduring Cry.
The 6th socket is used for flame dash that I use ocassionally.

Pretty impressed with your gears, but 1 question tho. Ain't flame dash gonna trigger elemental equilibrium and lower your damage ? I personally think that we should use shield charge or dash + second wind (only if you get lucky and 6links it ofc).
"
BunnBI написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
I made some little changes. Maybe someone else is interested, that's why I share it.

Pro: You don't need any "real" 6-link at all; 2 additional sockets available
Con: You have to be lucky/patieent with Elder influenced helmets

I use this helmet as a pseudo-6-link for Righteous Fire:

(there are better ones with level 20 supported gems, but I didn't feel like crafting)

Sincce the main attack is already in the helmet, the body armour can be used like this (for example):

Cast when damage taken / Immortal Call / Inspiration / Enduring Cry
+ the new gem: second wind support. It decreases the cooldown of Enduring Cry.
The 6th socket is used for flame dash that I use ocassionally.

Pretty impressed with your gears, but 1 question tho. Ain't flame dash gonna trigger elemental equilibrium and lower your damage ? I personally think that we should use shield charge or dash + second wind (only if you get lucky and 6links it ofc).

That's a very good suggestion! I just used Flame Dash to cross gaps. But you are right, concerning Elemental Equilibrium. I could make my movement skill work in my favour with EE by switching to Lightning Warp. If I ever get to 6-link the armour it would profit, too, from Second Wind, that I just added for Enduring Cry(edited: I noticed that it doesn't have a cooldown). At least it would be a second trigger for Inspiration... Sounds really awesome!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 1:49:54
G'day Wrecker from down under "Australia". This is the second of your builds I have tried and am having a blast.

I was sceptical of Witch ascendancy for RF but I am in Act 9 now and can fully sustain life with RF switched on. I can vouch it is as advertised 'stress free'. I only have basic rare and some magic gear and I can't belive how tanky it is when you get your Normal and Merc lab those Golems are amazing.

Thank you again for making the game fun. I do notice that when I take a couple of health nodes, the life drains slowly until you balance it with life regen nodes. Its a see-saw but a fun one.

I think I would benefit from some life regen on gear but hey, I am a poor casual so I do with what the monsters throw away on the ground as junk..lol.

One monsters trash is another Exiles treasure right.

Hope you keep going with this magic along with your filters - love the blue on white for currency items and the sounds so I can notice a valuable alc off screen.!!
Just bought this :)

Prismatic Heart
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage

Widespread Destruction
10% increased Area of Effect
20% increased Elemental Damage
Последняя редакция: StormHUN. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 6:18:34
You made me wonder what is available for RF builds in those cluster jewels, I'm not disappointed :

Wrapped in Flame
20% increased Burning Damage
+15% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier while Burning
Regenerate 1.50% of Life per second while Burning

Burning Bright
+8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
20% increased Fire Damage
8% increased Area of Effect

Surging Vitality
8% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second
Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 10% of Life over one second

Molten One's Mark
+2% to maximum Fire Resistance
Regenerate 1% of Life per second

Those two first from the same pool are insane...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация