Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Funtazer написал:
Скрытый текст
Just a little note from newbie...
Plz duplicate Gem Links in picture mode, because it is so hard to do numerous alt-tabs everytime i find gem to compare name of gem with your list (need or not), special if NPC give me revard as 6 gems.
Hi Funtazer!

Thanks for the feedback. If I understand you correctly, you'd like a picture with all the gems listed, correct?

If that's the case, now that I have finished the guide, you have either the listed text within the guide that lists the gems and there is also a picture under the "Shut Up..." tab at the top of the guide (that picture is also in the Passive Tree and Levelling sections of the guide).

Is that what you're looking for? If not, I don't understand what you mean. Would you mind trying again if that isn't helpful?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Easiest build i ever played, 72 now and i just run through everything. Found an exalted at lvl 69, on what should i spend it gear-wise?
Will there ever be a time where one of your golems is dead/not proccing cwdt? How reliable is it having your stone golem there, how's the regen without him?
one thing I still don't get is how ball lightning applies flammability?

I am trying to spot if that happens, as last time I think curse on hit had to be used, why now it works without it?
"
Suporex написал:

I am trying to spot if that happens, as last time I think curse on hit had to be used, why now it works without it?

It's linked with CWDT (lvl1), so make sure you don't level the curse past lvl5 or whatever the threshold is.

Ball Lightning is there to proc EE, not the curse.
Последняя редакция: Heiruspecs. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 4:06:19
"
Heiruspecs написал:
"
Suporex написал:

It's linked with CWDT (lvl1), so make sure you don't level the curse past lvl5 or whatever the threshold is.

but CWDT cant apply curse. Curse on hit does, right?
"
Suporex написал:
"
Heiruspecs написал:
"
Suporex написал:

but CWDT cant apply curse. Curse on hit does, right?

Curses are spells, which CWDT will proc.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Funtazer написал:
Скрытый текст
Just a little note from newbie...
Plz duplicate Gem Links in picture mode, because it is so hard to do numerous alt-tabs everytime i find gem to compare name of gem with your list (need or not), special if NPC give me revard as 6 gems.
Hi Funtazer!

Thanks for the feedback. If I understand you correctly, you'd like a picture with all the gems listed, correct?

If that's the case, now that I have finished the guide, you have either the listed text within the guide that lists the gems and there is also a picture under the "Shut Up..." tab at the top of the guide (that picture is also in the Passive Tree and Levelling sections of the guide).

Is that what you're looking for? If not, I don't understand what you mean. Would you mind trying again if that isn't helpful?

I mean gems setup like this:

Can`t find. List only.

Anyway thanks for build! I played your bild (zombies) last league and that was awesome! Now i start this. It is a little harder in the beginning (i use Purifying Flame as main skill now, at level 16)...
Just started and, despite i was a bit puzzled about close to no levelling section, i have to admit that the freedom is really enjoyable and i'm loving trying different skills/setups.
Who knows, maybe i'll end up with inspiration for a build 😉
Tks OP i'll update further on in case you might be interested 😁
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Suporex написал:
Скрытый текст
I decided to check it on PC before PS4 league starts.

So far I noticed that I can't switch to RF as fast as with Marauder. I am 53 now and can sustain RF but with skill nodes I am all over the place. It is definitely way easier to level then previous build. I used Flame Salvo then switched to WoC + support skills and when I got CWDT I put that on WoC and got back to using blazing salvo. It is smooth ride leveling in compare to Marauder.

Next thing is that Marauder was slow with leveling but was not dying and it was possible to play HC, Witch is different story I am so squishy I die a lot but to note this is my staring character and I was struggling a lot with links and am struggling with currency (I still only have one CWDT as lack of alchemy is crazy + one inspiration as Orbs of chance are needed for many skills)

@Caligula_Exile thanks for confirming that this change later and this char gets better defensive as offensive is nothing to complain about.

@Wrecker_of_Days I think this is great build that I am exited to get to maps on PS4. One suggestion I would have that would help me and maybe newer players is to have in PoE sections for skills so it is easier to progress, I know in guide you say to stick to right side but having those sections for build helps a lot

And one question is it me or on marauder enduring cry was casted more often then on witch? I think this is reason I die more often with this build at the moment I feel that before I casted it way more often but maybe it is only my imagination.

PS. If you could check my skill tree and tell me where it would be good to go from here?

PS.2. We are not using Vaal RF?

PS.3. I just bought second inspiration, but it says it does not support RF, so why 4 gem is inspiration?
Hi Suporex!

Enduring Cry can only go off once every 8 seconds now. It used to be 6. You can hold the button down to make life easier.

In that case would it be good idea to add Warcry Cooldown Recovery, Warcry Cooldown Recovery and Area of Effect, Deep Breaths? we are passing just next to them but they would give 54% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Rate.

I think that would be very helpful in switching to RF early and even later as the warcry is what makes un unkillable, at least in acts and early mapping. Plus it would make us to gather 5 inspiration faster

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация