Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Amnexty написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the answers sensei !

I kinda don't like playing with E.Cry this way (left click), the regen is insane but it feels like a stop sign every time it goes off... I'm currently playing with Shield Charge + Fortify + Inspiration, the stacks goes up really fast and we get the fortify buff.

CWDT - ECry is possible, but do I want to be stopped whenever I'm taking big chunks of damage ? I've looked into Call to Armes notable, but it cost some precious points for à 8sec cd spell... should be combined to Deep Breaths, but it cost more points once again.

Don't know what to think of all that for the moment.
Hey Amnexty!

Ha ha! sensei. Shield Charge is a great addition if you're not liking the Warcry. Good call. It's hard to choose. I'd say, if you're surviving fine without the warcry, just ignore it. You can always change back later if you want.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 13:19:20
Yo! Thanks for the quick reply.

When you have Wave of Conviction equipped, move a CwDT gem to your inventory. Mousing over the CwDT gem shows the 'Active Skills' tooltip that tells you which gems it can and can't apply to.
Wave of Conviction has a X next to it in that list.

Purifying Flame has a V next to and it fires off just fine on damage taken.

The WoC skill button also doesn't get the [!] tag on it like it should when it's paired with a CwDT gem (again, Purifying Flame does get it)
Последняя редакция: Vistn. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 13:28:57
"
Vistn написал:
When you have Wave of Conviction equipped, move a CwDT gem to your inventory. Mousing over the CwDT gem shows the 'Active Skills' tooltip that tells you which gems it can and can't apply to.

You’ve already checked whether it’s just a “required level” mismatch? (ie. your Wave of Conviction got levelled up before your Cast When Damage Taken?)
Hmm, I only play on and off but I noticed that Rise of the Phoenix wasn't mentioned once in this thread. Is there something I am missing or is this BIS if playing non-SSF?

I am on Hardcore btw.
"
c3rement написал:
"
Vistn написал:

You’ve already checked whether it’s just a “required level” mismatch? (ie. your Wave of Conviction got levelled up before your Cast When Damage Taken?)

That's indeed what it was! WoC was level 15 (req lvl 60) and my CwDT was 10 (could only support up to reqlvl 56). I had completely missed that bit of the tooltip.
Последняя редакция: Vistn. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 14:35:11
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Suporex написал:
Скрытый текст
In that case would it be good idea to add Warcry Cooldown Recovery, Warcry Cooldown Recovery and Area of Effect, Deep Breaths? we are passing just next to them but they would give 54% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Rate.

I think that would be very helpful in switching to RF early and even later as the warcry is what makes un unkillable, at least in acts and early mapping. Plus it would make us to gather 5 inspiration faster
Hey Suporex!

Yup. Decreasing the cooldown of Enduring Cry has more pros than cons for sure. You just have to consider which gem(s) to remove from the build to accommodate.

Don't understand why? I think gems can stay the same, it is just 3 skills on passive tree and I think it is worth to take them early. Unless I am missing something...
I made some little changes. Maybe someone else is interested, that's why I share it.

Pro: You don't need any "real" 6-link at all; 2 additional sockets available
Con: You have to be lucky/patieent with Elder influenced helmets

I use this helmet as a pseudo-6-link for Righteous Fire:

(there are better ones with level 20 supported gems, but I didn't feel like crafting)

Sincce the main attack is already in the helmet, the body armour can be used like this (for example):

Cast when damage taken / Immortal Call / Inspiration / Enduring Cry
+ the new gem: second wind support. It decreases the cooldown of Enduring Cry.
The 6th socket is used for flame dash that I use ocassionally.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
HariZheng написал:
Hmm, I only play on and off but I noticed that Rise of the Phoenix wasn't mentioned once in this thread. Is there something I am missing or is this BIS if playing non-SSF?

I am on Hardcore btw.

I also use Rise of the Phoenix and I am very content with it. The only downside is that is only has very little life to offer. But I think it compensates it easily with the + 5 % to maximum fire resistances.

A nice alternative could be a well-rolled Warlord-influenced shield, which can have up to + 3% to maximum fire resistance.

Edit: I think the best additional layer of defense for her would be + 1 minimum endurance charges on both rings and the amulet. 12 % additional physical damage mitigation sounds at least huge to me. Plus: Those charges can't be consumed by the Immortal Call.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 17:18:13
I've managed to transition to RF at level sixty and having a whale of a time. Thanks again for the guide!

Prior to the guide getting completed, I was looking around at other RF guides for inspiration, and shield-wise, most people seem to go with Saffel's Frame rather than Rise of the Phoenix - I assume because while you're losing out on 1% maximum fire resistance, you're getting +4% to all your other maximum resistances.
Dumb question about mods. so fire DOT multiplier is most important, but where is the break point? Example- Is 15% fire dot better than 25% fire damage?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация