Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Thanks Afura! You rock :) and thanks for the great post and responses!

Thanks, same for you :)

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Ya, console PoE is so awesome. I'm really looking forward to what it'll be like on the new consoles, once the game is updated for it and I get a new console...

Yea I was so happy when they announced PoE for consoles, I was a bit sad when I had to stop playing PoE on PC, because of the illness. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that all my microtransactions I had on the pc are gone now.
The graphics will be pretty good on the new console generations I think, can't wait to see it. I am hyped for it, I just need the console, but it's sold everywhere lol.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

So the reason I am so close to enemies is two-fold:
1. Flesh and Stone has a really small AoE for an "aura". It's a huge damage boost.
2. A while back I started to attempt to play a little more calmly. I wanted to stand still as much as possible (though that's dumb in PoE). The point of it was so that I would really focus on what enemies were actually doing and learn about each enemy instead of simply moving around and hoping I'd be safe. So I found that getting close to enemies and not panicking (though I wanted to) really helped me understand the game more and play more calmly...ironically enough.

Thanks for explaining to me :) . I think there were no flesh and stone gem when i stopped playing, I am exicted to see it in action.
I like your second point, it is actually smart to do this and a good way to analyse what damage the enemies do.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
If you want to make it ranged but make very few changes to the build itself, try this:
- Replace the 4-link with Withering Step and PF with: Zombies-Meat Shield-Minion Damage-Fortify.

I will try this out thank you

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- Then put Skeletons (Vaal if you can) with Minion Damage-Brutality-Melee Physical-and then two other gems like Ruthless or Multistike (not both), Imaple, Maim, Fortify...which ever.

With which other 4L should I sawp it? With the 4L cwdt+stone golem+culling+frenzy support? Or do you mean the other one with cwdt+war banner+descerate+bone offering?

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

This will keep you 6-link damage distant, you won't need much mana (casting 3 skeletons at once and they last a while), and your zombies that never die will have guaranteed taunt.

See if that interests you. It'll make the build a two-button build with Bone Armour though.

Awesome, thank you. I will try this out and see how it works. I can always switch back to your origin gem set up if it doesn't work, it wouldn't be too bad if it wouldn't work.
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 13:58:50
"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Thanks Afura! You rock :) and thanks for the great post and responses!

Thanks, same for you :)

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Ya, console PoE is so awesome. I'm really looking forward to what it'll be like on the new consoles, once the game is updated for it and I get a new console...

Yea I was so happy when they announced PoE for consoles, I was a bit sad when I had to stop playing PoE on PC, because of the illness. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that all my microtransactions I had on the pc are gone now.
The graphics will be pretty good on the new console generations I think, can't wait to see it. I am hyped for it, I just need the console, but it's sold everywhere lol.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

So the reason I am so close to enemies is two-fold:
1. Flesh and Stone has a really small AoE for an "aura". It's a huge damage boost.
2. A while back I started to attempt to play a little more calmly. I wanted to stand still as much as possible (though that's dumb in PoE). The point of it was so that I would really focus on what enemies were actually doing and learn about each enemy instead of simply moving around and hoping I'd be safe. So I found that getting close to enemies and not panicking (though I wanted to) really helped me understand the game more and play more calmly...ironically enough.

Thanks for explaining to me :) . I think there were no flesh and stone gem when i stopped playing, I am exicted to see it in action.
I like your second point, it is actually smart to do this and a good way to analyse what damage the enemies do.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
If you want to make it ranged but make very few changes to the build itself, try this:
- Replace the 4-link with Withering Step and PF with: Zombies-Meat Shield-Minion Damage-Fortify.

I will try this out thank you

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

- Then put Skeletons (Vaal if you can) with Minion Damage-Brutality-Melee Physical-and then two other gems like Ruthless or Multistike (not both), Imaple, Maim, Fortify...which ever.

With which other 4L should I sawp it? With the 4L cwdt+stone golem+culling+frenzy support? Or do you mean the other one with cwdt+war banner+descerate+bone offering?

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

This will keep you 6-link damage distant, you won't need much mana (casting 3 skeletons at once and they last a while), and your zombies that never die will have guaranteed taunt.

See if that interests you. It'll make the build a two-button build with Bone Armour though.

Awesome, thank you. I will try this out and see how it works. I can always switch back to your origin gem set up if it doesn't work, it wouldn't be too bad if it wouldn't work.
Hey Afura_33!

So if you're trying the skeleton setup, everything stays the same except for:
- Remove the CwDT - Withering Step - Vulnerability - PF.
- Move the zombies to the 4-link.
- Put the skeletons in the 5/6-link.

That's just one way to do it. Set it up any way you like. Remember, the build isn't planned around the Skeleton playstyle. That's just a suggestion for your request to have the build more ranged.

But does that layout make sense?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

So if you're trying the skeleton setup, everything stays the same except for:
- Remove the CwDT - Withering Step - Vulnerability - PF.
- Move the zombies to the 4-link.
- Put the skeletons in the 5/6-link.

That's just one way to do it. Set it up any way you like. Remember, the build isn't planned around the Skeleton playstyle. That's just a suggestion for your request to have the build more ranged.

But does that layout make sense?

Thank you for claryifing this, I appreciate it. Hmm putting the zombies in the 4L and the skeletons in the 5L/6L would make me more like a skeletonsmancer than a zombiemancer :D , which I don't like so much. I will see what I can do, maybe there is an unique item which could help me to find a good workaround. If nothing works, then I will play the build how it is supposed to play :) . Would not be the end of the world either it just makes more fun for me to play ranged combat than close combat :)
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 9:21:53
You can try hungry loop with skeletons or spectre. In second case You can put skeletons into weapon maybe with CWDT?
Последняя редакция: macbigos. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 12:35:34
"
Afura_33 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you for claryifing this, I appreciate it. Hmm putting the zombies in the 4L and the skeletons in the 5L/6L would make me more like a skeletonsmancer than a zombiemancer :D , which I don't like so much. I will see what I can do, maybe there is an unique item which could help me to find a good workaround. If nothing works, then I will play the build how it is supposed to play :) . Would not be the end of the world either it just makes more fun for me to play ranged combat than close combat :)
"
macbigos написал:
Скрытый текст
You can try hungry loop with skeletons or spectre. In second case You can put skeletons into weapon maybe with CWDT?
Fun idea! Awesome ring even if it doesn't let you change your mind. Good luck!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi WoD, many many thanks for all the effort you put in designing, testing, and writing these guides.

Even if Heist is near its end, I’d like to improve my build because I’m still trying to kill Sirus for the first time!!! This time the Zombie Lady wasn’t my league starter, so I’ve 10-15 Exalt to spend.
I’ve already read the “My dream mods” section, but I can’t figure out which mod is more important than others.
Could you put me in the right direction?
"
macbigos написал:

It's a new ring right? Haven't played for quite some time, I will check out google what the ring does :)

Skeletons into weapon could work too, thank you for your input. I will try out some of the suggested stuff in the 3 weeks long league which is coming this month (hope 3 weeks are enough for the testing).

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Fun idea! Awesome ring even if it doesn't let you change your mind. Good luck!

I think I will try it out, thank you.
Последняя редакция: Afura_33. Время: 1 дек. 2020 г., 10:39:57
Hey @Wrecker_of_Days

I have been quiet those last two leagues. Thought I'd give some feedback anyway. I've been busy playing your zombies. Really liked the Bone Zombies as a starter. Later on in the content I found myself lacking damage and then tried something else. Then I found I should have rather improved the build I had, hehe. Your stress-free builds are always a pleasure to play. Thanks for keeping up the work on them!

Do you have any recommendations for the upcoming events? Which of your builds has the best AoE for those hordes of monsters?
"
kaprot написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi WoD, many many thanks for all the effort you put in designing, testing, and writing these guides.

Even if Heist is near its end, I’d like to improve my build because I’m still trying to kill Sirus for the first time!!! This time the Zombie Lady wasn’t my league starter, so I’ve 10-15 Exalt to spend.
I’ve already read the “My dream mods” section, but I can’t figure out which mod is more important than others.
Could you put me in the right direction?
Hey kaprot!

Thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate it :).

The most important mods for this build are Maximum life and Resists. Make sure those are great. After that, everything is bonus. Of course, adding +1 to your zombie count is amazing (helmet and gloves). You can spend some of those exalts on Influenced gear too. There are some nice Minion mods (not many) that can help. (Even adding an extra curse.) An Elder Influenced Helmet can essentially 6-link your zombies within a 4-link, letting you add more defence to the build.

But honestly, with a minion build like this, you just want to stay alive. You minions will live through everything and kill everything too. So just make sure you can stay alive as you move around and cast Signal Prey.

I hope that helps?

Annnnnd

"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey @Wrecker_of_Days

I have been quiet those last two leagues. Thought I'd give some feedback anyway. I've been busy playing your zombies. Really liked the Bone Zombies as a starter. Later on in the content I found myself lacking damage and then tried something else. Then I found I should have rather improved the build I had, hehe. Your stress-free builds are always a pleasure to play. Thanks for keeping up the work on them!

Do you have any recommendations for the upcoming events? Which of your builds has the best AoE for those hordes of monsters?
Hey Elocara!

Nice to see you! All feedback is welcome! Yet, at the same time, never feel obligated to say anything ;).

I'm glad you liked the zombie build and found that it kept you going through the game.

The coming events are short. Well, two are. So you want something that you'll like for the time you'll put into each week. My Zombie build is really stable but it takes a few acts to be able to depend on the zombies. It isn't the fastest playstyle but it's rock-solid all the way through. But without SRS to help with levelling, it's slow.

AW is really good but it's highly dependant on the Ascendancy nodes for damage and clear speed. Profane Bloom is our AoE and it may not be the first node you go for when you ascend (though it is a great first choice). AW is the busiest of my builds as the minions are duration minions (and you got to keep them up).

RF is the most consistent of the bunch in terms of AoE. But, RF takes time to be ready. It's easy to level as the Witch with all of her spells, but you won't be running RF for most of the campaign.

So it all depends on how much time you have to put into each league. They all have a balanced list of pros and cons.

I hope that helps?

Thanks again for your kind encouragement :).

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация