Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

How is this build for delving? Nothing deep-just down to level 80-85 drops.

Also was wondering why no convocation? Would make it two button skills but it's a great skill for summoners.
Последняя редакция: Thump553. Время: 9 нояб. 2020 г., 17:32:40
"
Thump553 написал:

Also was wondering why no convocation? Would make it two button skills but it's a great skill for summoners.

These two are related - at least, if your playstyle is anything like mine. There's lots of places in the mines where the crawler goes through a tiny little passageway and there's a bunch of mobs on the other side. I like to run through them (Quartz Flask, or blink past with Flame Dash) and then hit Convocation to bring the horde along. If you don't have Convocation, they tend to get stuck. Sure, they'll port to you eventually if you keep following the crawler, but that can take a while and often won't happen in the ideal position.

I'm using two Unset Rings so I have slots for Convocation and Flame Dash. You could also drop one of the other gems - Purifying Flame, for instance - if you just wanted a spot for Convocation.
Скрытый текст
"
ineffablebob написал:
"
Thump553 написал:

These two are related - at least, if your playstyle is anything like mine. There's lots of places in the mines where the crawler goes through a tiny little passageway and there's a bunch of mobs on the other side. I like to run through them (Quartz Flask, or blink past with Flame Dash) and then hit Convocation to bring the horde along. If you don't have Convocation, they tend to get stuck. Sure, they'll port to you eventually if you keep following the crawler, but that can take a while and often won't happen in the ideal position.

I'm using two Unset Rings so I have slots for Convocation and Flame Dash. You could also drop one of the other gems - Purifying Flame, for instance - if you just wanted a spot for Convocation.
Hey Thump553!

Awesome answer by ineffablebob. I personally only use Convocation with low life minions. I'm fine with beefy minions attacking whoever they want and I'll take care of myself. I die too much when I'm focusing too much on minion locations, numbers...stuff like that. Plus, for my style, Predator Support acts like a Convocation in terms of getting them somewhere specific. But as was mentioned, it's a playstyle preference.

In regards to delve, I'm currently at level 285 (I think?) and it's really easy. My only Delve deaths at this point are when I'm zoning out and standing still too long in one spot.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks Wrecker for another great build.

I started to play with it a little bit in heist league and I don't know when I got to lvl78. I died a few times, but rather because of my carelessness than the flaws of the build. I felt too confident and did not notice the life dropping...

Although I must admit that abandoning Vortex was difficult for me at first. It stayed on the Standard league.

Of course I couldn't hold out without modifications - this is the best thing about your builds - you can go mad with them.

Anyway...I have a request for some advice. What do you think about putting Raise spectre into pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop? 4 supports should give a big boost to this skill? But which one's?
I need a place for Convocation and flame dash and that way I will have three free sockets in the weapon.
Secondly. What do you think about using pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Crest and putting stone and carrion golems with support feeding frenzy and brutality into it?

"
macbigos написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks Wrecker for another great build.

I started to play with it a little bit in heist league and I don't know when I got to lvl78. I died a few times, but rather because of my carelessness than the flaws of the build. I felt too confident and did not notice the life dropping...

Although I must admit that abandoning Vortex was difficult for me at first. It stayed on the Standard league.

Of course I couldn't hold out without modifications - this is the best thing about your builds - you can go mad with them.

Anyway...I have a request for some advice. What do you think about putting Raise spectre into pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop? 4 supports should give a big boost to this skill? But which one's?
I need a place for Convocation and flame dash and that way I will have three free sockets in the weapon.
Secondly. What do you think about using pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Crest and putting stone and carrion golems with support feeding frenzy and brutality into it?
Thank you macbigos!

You're always fantastic! I really appreciate your encouragement. I'm glad the builds suit your love of the game :).

The Hungry Loop is really cool. I'd only use it on spectres if you have a favourite spectre that you use often. For me, I always use the Frenzy Charge monkeys. So I just want them to live. I'd put in Minion Life, Fortify...now...they never die anyway, so the next two could be offensive , defensive or supportive. You could have culling strike, Elemental Army, Minion Damage...I'd shy away from Feeding Frenzy or Meat Shield. Permanent changes to behavior may not be to your liking long-term.

I think Geofri's Crest is ok. The resists are nice but you'll be able to find other helmets that give +'s to gems and also have other perks like life or other benefits to socketed gems. I think the links you want to put in there are great.

Thanks for the kind post! I'm glad you're having fun with the build. I hope this helped a bit.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Many thanks for the quick and helpful answer as always but...

I wonder why stop using Blood magic? As you wrote in the guide?

Usually as Spectre I have two gorillas (or whatever it is) Silverback and one Kitava Herald. Don't they need mana?

Now, feeding frenzy and meat shield. I understand that putting both on removes their aggresive/defensiv character? The rest stayed. Isn't this a bigger bonus than other gem's?

Culling strike will have lvl20. I understand we do not have enough dex to use it?

Elemental army for us is just for resistance? Because we just do physical dmg?

Maybe summon phantasm? ;-)

How about below sets? Which one will be better?

Minion life-fortify-feeding frenzy-meat shield

Minion life-fortify-minion dmg (or melee dmg?)-brutality

Minion life-fortify-blood magic-minion dmg? or melee dmg? or brutality?

"
macbigos написал:
Скрытый текст
Many thanks for the quick and helpful answer as always but...

I wonder why stop using Blood magic? As you wrote in the guide?

Usually as Spectre I have two gorillas (or whatever it is) Silverback and one Kitava Herald. Don't they need mana?

Now, feeding frenzy and meat shield. I understand that putting both on removes their aggresive/defensiv character? The rest stayed. Isn't this a bigger bonus than other gem's?

Culling strike will have lvl20. I understand we do not have enough dex to use it?

Hey macbigos!

"
I wonder why stop using Blood magic? As you wrote in the guide? Usually as Spectre I have two gorillas (or whatever it is) Silverback and one Kitava Herald. Don't they need mana?
Blood Magic gives your spectres more "mana". So if they have a skill that you want them to use more often, sometimes Blood Magic gives them more mana to cast it more often. It's not always the case as spectres have cooldowns for some skills too. All of the details for these aren't provided in game. But I've found with the Frenzy Charge giving apes that having Blood Magic linked to them, does keep me at full charges more often. If you find your spectres act the way you want without Blood Magic, select anything else you want. Fotrify is good if you're looking to keep their defence up.

"
You are correct in the behaviours cancelling each other out. Both of those skills are great but because of the value of changing their behaviour, they aren't as powerful as other skills. For the sake of Zombie survivability, I wanted the Zombies to do as much damage as possible each hit so that they leech more. So all of these skills are stronger than the Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield. Zombies Taunting is REALLY powerful but we can easily find that in a gem and Feeding Frenzy's buff can be given to our zombies by ANY other minion. So I though this worked well.

"
Culling Strike gives almost no damage at all. It's really weak. So in terms of raising it to 20, I only do it on builds where the requirements are naturally met. I won't ever go out of my may for the petty damage bonus of Culling Strike. It's the actual "culling" that is the powerful part of the spell.

"

Elemental Army won't have much use for any minion outside of the defensive perks because of the auras we use (which only benefit physical damage). Brutality with Zombies makes Elemetental Army even less offensive.

"

If all of these are referring to Spectres, it'd be totally dependant on what the purpose of your spectres are. So if you're staying with the Frenzy Charge apes, you main goal should be to keep them alive. They'll only be in a 4 link or three-link. So Minion Life I think is a must. Fortify is nice because then they still don't taunt. BUT any minion that taunts is great for you. So if you link Meat Shield, and they stay alive in harsh content, that'd be great. Because then they'd also stay close instead of fight and create charges "out of combat". So I'd go with Spectres, Minion Life, Meat Shield. If that doesn't work, Spectres, Minion Life, Fortify. If you still don't have your charges, Spectres, Minion Life, Blood Magic. I put my spectres into my helmet and added culling strike to them. It's nice.

I hope that helps. Feel free to ask whatever you like.

Annnnnd

Really enjoying this build. I've turned several friends from my FB group on to your builds. Nothing but high praise. Thank you.

I am level 95 in Heist league. I made a few minor tweaks to the passive tree. I know my max life could be better, but I'd like to ask if there is anything besides life that I could realistically improve on. To me, the biggest weakness with the build - at least in my experience - is getting one shotted...or 2 shotted in a very quick manner not allowing adequate heals from flasks.

I am using Chaos and Carrion Golems with Golem Commander annointed amulet.

I am using 10 Zombies thanks to +1 from amulet and +1 from helmet.

I am using 4 Spectres thanks to a lvl 21 gem and equipment and passives raising it to lvl 25. I am using 1 Host Chieftain, 1 Carnage Chieftain, 1 Ruins Hellion and 1 Kitava Herald.

I've been fortunate enough to have some loot drop for me which I sold for enough exalted orbs to buy some of the fancier gear I am using. It's not perfect, but I've managed to find a synergy with it all together.

My stats are:

Life - 5055
Mana - 1363
ES - 516
Armour - 4094
Evasion - 773

Fire res - 118
Cold res - 101
Lightning res - 107
Chaos res - 73

As soon as I acquire more Prismatic Catalysts, my resistances should all be 110+% for the big three and 75+% for Chaos.

My estimated physical damage reduction is 41%.

My attack block is 72% while my spell block is 32% (I wish it were higher).

All of the above stats are taken while in my hideout with Pride, War Banner and both golems summoned.

If you will notice. I have one or more lvl 21 gem and one or more quality 23 gem. Are there any I could upgrade further or differently to boost my build?

I managed to find a couple Alternative gems and am using them. Are there different versions that would be better for me to have?

I know this is a big "ask". Anyone is welcome to chine in with comments or tips ... even criticism.

I CAN clear T16s and I CAN clear lvl 83 Heists...but they are rough. For instance, I just beat the Warlord to get my 19th watchstone and I got 1 shotted. I only died the one time, but taking 10% losses to my exp means never leveling up. I am trying to leave my watchstones in my atlas this league...whereas last league I would remove them and fight the bosses at A0 instead of A1 to A8.

Anyhow, sorry for wall 'o text.

Thanks

Edit:

I should mention my jewels ... I would like them each to give me some needed life and then some physical damage for my minions as well as a %boost . They are a work in progress.

Also my cluster. It seems to keep my minions alive. Not sure if there is a better one for me.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 19 нояб. 2020 г., 21:08:49
Thanks for your build, looks good.

I personally don't like it when there are too many buttons to click :) , like you I have a medical condition and have to adapt my builds to it. I will give this build next league a try (just did read that they delayed the league to january :( ). But I will probably change your build a bit, thinking about to use a golem, using minion speed instead of predator and using paochers mark curse with blasphemy or maybe selfcasting it myself, but not sure with which gems in your build to swap it for.
Последняя редакция: Afura. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 16:48:08
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
Really enjoying this build. I've turned several friends from my FB group on to your builds. Nothing but high praise. Thank you.

I am level 95 in Heist league. I made a few minor tweaks to the passive tree. I know my max life could be better, but I'd like to ask if there is anything besides life that I could realistically improve on. To me, the biggest weakness with the build - at least in my experience - is getting one shotted...or 2 shotted in a very quick manner not allowing adequate heals from flasks.

I am using Chaos and Carrion Golems with Golem Commander annointed amulet.

I am using 10 Zombies thanks to +1 from amulet and +1 from helmet.

I am using 4 Spectres thanks to a lvl 21 gem and equipment and passives raising it to lvl 25. I am using 1 Host Chieftain, 1 Carnage Chieftain, 1 Ruins Hellion and 1 Kitava Herald.

I've been fortunate enough to have some loot drop for me which I sold for enough exalted orbs to buy some of the fancier gear I am using. It's not perfect, but I've managed to find a synergy with it all together.

My stats are:

Life - 5055
Mana - 1363
ES - 516
Armour - 4094
Evasion - 773

Fire res - 118
Cold res - 101
Lightning res - 107
Chaos res - 73

As soon as I acquire more Prismatic Catalysts, my resistances should all be 110+% for the big three and 75+% for Chaos.

My estimated physical damage reduction is 41%.

My attack block is 72% while my spell block is 32% (I wish it were higher).

All of the above stats are taken while in my hideout with Pride, War Banner and both golems summoned.

If you will notice. I have one or more lvl 21 gem and one or more quality 23 gem. Are there any I could upgrade further or differently to boost my build?

I managed to find a couple Alternative gems and am using them. Are there different versions that would be better for me to have?

I know this is a big "ask". Anyone is welcome to chine in with comments or tips ... even criticism.

I CAN clear T16s and I CAN clear lvl 83 Heists...but they are rough. For instance, I just beat the Warlord to get my 19th watchstone and I got 1 shotted. I only died the one time, but taking 10% losses to my exp means never leveling up. I am trying to leave my watchstones in my atlas this league...whereas last league I would remove them and fight the bosses at A0 instead of A1 to A8.

Anyhow, sorry for wall 'o text.

Thanks

Edit:

I should mention my jewels ... I would like them each to give me some needed life and then some physical damage for my minions as well as a %boost . They are a work in progress.

Also my cluster. It seems to keep my minions alive. Not sure if there is a better one for me.
Hey dlvbrown1969!

You rock :). Thanks for the kind praise. I'm glad you're having such a great time! You've made some cool changes to the build! Your gear is awesome!
You were asking about what tweaks you could do to improve your build...I'm unfortunately not familiar with the alternate qualities of gems so you'd just have to pick your preference. But in regards to your gear, it all looks awesome! I think the next stage, if you so wanted to (which you don't need to) is to start looking for influenced items that can take your build to the next level. That being said though, this is where your low life starts coming into play. Having a low amount of life % from the tree will really hurt when going from items that have 100 health to items that have 65 health. 65 isn't great on most items but when you have an awesome "+3 to socketed minions" and "+1 to zombies" in your helm, 65 life is worth it (I love your helmet). So as you start getting the influenced gear and crafting life on those, having lots of gear around 70 will hurt in the long run. But that's your next step; influenced gear. That being said, you can totally do the content with mos tof the gear you have. But honestly, outside of the life you mentioned, I think you're dancing. Your changes look great :).

I know that's not the answer you were hoping for, but it seems like you've got everything down pat and you know the pros and cons of what you've changed. Nice work! And thanks again for the kind praise :).

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация