[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

Hi, did you tried Damage on Full Life Supp, instead of Lesser poison? or does the life reserve blocks that, sry dont know that
Последняя редакция: BislipurBlutauge. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 11:15:41
"
BislipurBlutauge написал:
Hi, did you tried Damage on Full Life Supp, instead of Lesser poison? or does the life reserve blocks that, sry dont know that

It blocks it, but I am trying shield and wand atm. Will update today.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
BislipurBlutauge написал:
Hi, did you tried Damage on Full Life Supp, instead of Lesser poison?
Pretty sure damage on full life only works for attacks not spells anyway.
hi i wanna try out your build can you update the link for
path of building
@original poster. I am playing your build level 75 running the end game gear composition. That said I am noticing single target can be a bit lack luster and difficult. Alot of kiting if you want to kill a boss. I am running the totem setup and the manual despair curse, but still not getting massive hits. Thoughts of ways to increase single target a bit for higher tier maps and heists?
"
arkangeloflife написал:
@original poster. I am playing your build level 75 running the end game gear composition. That said I am noticing single target can be a bit lack luster and difficult. Alot of kiting if you want to kill a boss. I am running the totem setup and the manual despair curse, but still not getting massive hits. Thoughts of ways to increase single target a bit for higher tier maps and heists?

So the last time I played I started tinkering with Wand + shield as I'm pretty sure you can get more damage out of it and more tankyness, also a thing to note skittering runes is kind of mandatory for the bigger damages. Are you utilizing EQ as well? I paused the build for a while because I have something I need to finish up first. I will get back to this in a couple of days. Sry!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 написал:
"
arkangeloflife написал:

So the last time I played I started tinkering with Wand + shield as I'm pretty sure you can get more damage out of it and more tankyness, also a thing to note skittering runes is kind of mandatory for the bigger damages. Are you utilizing EQ as well? I paused the build for a while because I have something I need to finish up first. I will get back to this in a couple of days. Sry!

Thank god I came across your build. I had a very similar idea actually and created the current build I am running from scratch by myself and with some reddit inspiration kekW I know.

Everything is perfect. I am running early red maps currently and aside from my survivability which sucks (but I am running a sadimas touch with spell crit for the lulz) my damage seems to be absolute shit against Conquerors. Map bosses are totally fine and get frequently frozen for 1-2 seconds sometimes even if it is a good wither setup + crit.

Could you maybe give me some tips for my build? Maybe things I could improve (aside from gear I know Sadimas is shit ...)

Have you thought of running:

Wouldnt this in theory be EXTREME UBER DPS???? Reducing the resistances even further or am I pepega?
Последняя редакция: Sxing. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:46:42
So i'm lvl 78 atm and having a blast with ur build. Awesome job man!

Beside belt what do you think i should focus on next? Thanks!

"
tipicozzy написал:
So i'm lvl 78 atm and having a blast with ur build. Awesome job man!

Beside belt what do you think i should focus on next? Thanks!

I'd save up for a 6L shavs honestly. Try to get a vaal discipline as well, can be a life saver.

If a 6L shavs is too expensive go for one really really good rare (like my belt) that has an empty suffix slot so you can beastcraft the Aspect of the spider on top of it.
Im trying this build and i have exactly your sample Gear. Im lvl 91. It looks good so far, but there are a few things i dont understand.

Aspect of the spider: i dont have enough mana to activate it. How do you do it? or do you ocasionally swap it for some other aura?

Enchantments: i dont see them on PoB, could you indicate which one should i go after?

End-game Gear: i feel like the wand was way too cheap to be the best possible. I suck at understanding how to improve, could you tell me what would be a better weapon? I guess i could pay up to 10 ex, maybe even more.

Thank you and nice job on this guide, quite a unique build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация