[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

"
hisjafgg написал:
Hey Devon i have a question to the links of Impending Doom:

the added chaos damage gem doesnt seem to work with impending doom or elemental weakness. at least its not shwoing a connection ingame. am i missing something here?

and what exactly is conc effect doing in this setup? is it decreasing the resis through elemental weakness even further?

ty very much for ur effort <3

Awakened Added Chaos gives damage mind you because it increases the level of chaos gems. But yes Added Chaos does nothing as impending doom is not a skill but a support gem and adding chaos damage to a Curse (Ele Weakness) does nothing.
Other support gems on the other hand that increase chaos damage done can support the chaos damage that the Impending doom support does through the applied curse.
(Replaced Awakaned Added Chaos with Controlled Destruction on Impending doom since it's not a big difference in damage and it will stop confusing people)

As for concentrated effect, it's your biggest chunk of damage for Impending Doom.

EDIT: although rereading now I can see that I've placed the regular added chaos below for some reason and have fixed it to Controlled destruction now. Good find and ty :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Последняя редакция: devon752. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 3:47:54
"
devon752 написал:
"
hisjafgg написал:
Hey Devon i have a question to the links of Impending Doom:

the added chaos damage gem doesnt seem to work with impending doom or elemental weakness. at least its not shwoing a connection ingame. am i missing something here?

and what exactly is conc effect doing in this setup? is it decreasing the resis through elemental weakness even further?

ty very much for ur effort <3

Awakened Added Chaos gives damage mind you because it increases the level of chaos gems. But yes Added Chaos does nothing as impending doom is not a skill but a support gem and adding chaos damage to a Curse (Ele Weakness) does nothing.
Other support gems on the other hand that increase chaos damage done can support the chaos damage that the Impending doom support does through the applied curse.
(Replaced Awakaned Added Chaos with Controlled Destruction on Impending doom since it's not a big difference in damage and it will stop confusing people)

As for concentrated effect, it's your biggest chunk of damage for Impending Doom.

EDIT: although rereading now I can see that I've placed the regular added chaos below for some reason and have fixed it to Controlled destruction now. Good find and ty :D

ahhh now it all makes sense to me :D

Thank you for ur fast reply and hace a great day mate!
is there any difference between added lightning / fire damage to proc EE?
"
sarganas1 написал:

I dont think so
"
sarganas1 написал:

I assume you're asking if you went with Fire or Lightning instead of Cold. In that case yes, you wouldn't go occultist but Elementalist or something that can reduce Fire/Lightning.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hello, I'm really enjoying this build! it is the most interesting character I've played yet and it's also the first guide I follow that actually doesn't make me blindly go along, but actually think about what and why I'm doing.
POE mechanics are still mysterious to me and I'm learning a lot here.

I'm still using a 5link The Covenant body armor, that one seems perfect for levelling, I hope it will carry me until I can afford a Shav.

I have a few questions about the gem links (I'm using more or less the gems specified in the POB link):

1. What exactly does Dread Banner do for this build?

2. Bloodmagic Support doesn't seem to help but make me even more likely to get killed, don't seem to have mana problems without it (yet?).

3. Controlled Destruction in the Ele Weakness/Impending Doom setup doesn't seem to apply to anything either? Does it add to DoomBlast?
Последняя редакция: necheim. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 3:41:01
"
necheim написал:
1. What exactly does Dread Banner do for this build?

2. Bloodmagic Support doesn't seem to help but make me even more likely to get killed, don't seem to have mana problems without it (yet?).

3. Controlled Destruction in the Ele Weakness/Impending Doom setup doesn't seem to apply to anything either? Does it add to DoomBlast?

Glad that you're enjoying the build :D

1. It makes you more evasive for a small amount of mana reserved

2. This is an Energy Shield build. So you shouldn't even worry about the amount of your life. Furthermore it needs to be low so it procs Low-life for Pain attunement that we take on the tree.

3. Yes, it adds to Doomblast.
Thank you! Things make even more sense now :)

Since I still have to grind a lot until Shavronne armor, I guess I'll take Chaos innoculation instead, hopefully that proc Pain attunement as well.

Edit: meh it probably won't, because I'm always at 100%, right? And i'd have to use another Bodyarmor, but having blood magic on the main attack skill isn't so good an idea anyway..
Последняя редакция: necheim. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 7:39:54
"
necheim написал:
Thank you! Things make even more sense now :)

Since I still have to grind a lot until Shavronne armor, I guess I'll take Chaos innoculation instead, hopefully that proc Pain attunement as well.

Edit: meh it probably won't, because I'm always at 100%, right? And i'd have to use another Bodyarmor, but having blood magic on the main attack skill isn't so good an idea anyway..

You can use CI until you get shavs but yeah you wont be able to reserve half of your auras and you wont proc low life.
Последняя редакция: devon752. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 9:24:10
hey I am lvl the build I thinking if we can have herald of ice add for the explode clear. since we don't do crit we can add some node for freeze chance and support gem for herald. the boss dame look great now but shav and explode might be cool

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация