[3.12 build idea] BEXSAYSBOOM, Maw of Mischief theory crafting

"
JustASkeleton написал:
I can't really assume without asking so I might as well.

Is Death Wish castable while unarmed? I would think not, but if it can be how does this interact with Dancing Duo? If it works, I would assume you just generate more swords for free through Rampage state.

If you have to have a wand uh.....hey Bex can you make this an unarmed "spell" that would be cool.

What does this look like with skitterbots? Do they even have a health value above 1? Does it matter if they do if they self-generate through the aura?

Basically I want exploding swords, but I'm assuming quite a lot.

Well, to start with the swords has a really low base HP. With minion life they are at about 28k hp which is about the same as 2 skeletons for me.

Secondly they only spawn when you trigger Rampage right? That means you have to rampage -> explode -> Stop rampage -> Rampage -> explode again.

And regarding Skitterbots they can't be targeted at all.

Edit: Small update on gear.
Bought a Flammability on hit ring and dropped the Impresence and I'm now res capped (chaos as well) without Purity of Elements. Dropped the 2 frenzy charges on rings for res and -2 channeling cost (Death wish now costs 3 mana = no clarity needed)

Now running these auras: Flesh and stone (blind), HoP, Vitality (lvl 1 for life recovery rate Watcher's eye) and Arctic armour. Hit 30% reduced mana reservation for Arctic Armour so can run all this without any Reduced mana nodes. This is all very flexible and the only thing I see as mandatory is HoP.
Последняя редакция: Gavve. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 1:52:29
I recorded a quick vid in a random T12 map to show how chieftain maw of mischief feels to play: https://youtu.be/-etbEKAlWlU

Note that my gems are still low level and Im using really basic gear AND Im not getting any minion life or damage% from my Elegant Hubris, so the damage will multiply many times once I do get usable one.

Edit: Oh and Anomalous Unleash is really good for the build, they are cheap and that +20% increased cast speed feels nice for summon skeletons and ball lightning.
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 13:17:39
"
Gavve написал:
"
JustASkeleton написал:
I can't really assume without asking so I might as well.

Is Death Wish castable while unarmed? I would think not, but if it can be how does this interact with Dancing Duo? If it works, I would assume you just generate more swords for free through Rampage state.

If you have to have a wand uh.....hey Bex can you make this an unarmed "spell" that would be cool.

What does this look like with skitterbots? Do they even have a health value above 1? Does it matter if they do if they self-generate through the aura?

Basically I want exploding swords, but I'm assuming quite a lot.

Well, to start with the swords has a really low base HP. With minion life they are at about 28k hp which is about the same as 2 skeletons for me.

Secondly they only spawn when you trigger Rampage right? That means you have to rampage -> explode -> Stop rampage -> Rampage -> explode again.

And regarding Skitterbots they can't be targeted at all.

Edit: Small update on gear.
Bought a Flammability on hit ring and dropped the Impresence and I'm now res capped (chaos as well) without Purity of Elements. Dropped the 2 frenzy charges on rings for res and -2 channeling cost (Death wish now costs 3 mana = no clarity needed)

Now running these auras: Flesh and stone (blind), HoP, Vitality (lvl 1 for life recovery rate Watcher's eye) and Arctic armour. Hit 30% reduced mana reservation for Arctic Armour so can run all this without any Reduced mana nodes. This is all very flexible and the only thing I see as mandatory is HoP.

The reason i asked about skitters is because someone mentioned Death Wish was targeting Arakali spiders, when those are typically untargetable as well.

Shame about the swords, I would figure they would regenerate naturally as long as rampage was up. I've never seen them die either so...

But thanks for the info.
Now the real question is what seeds of Elegant Hubris Cadiro will provide at least 3 +80% minion life Notables?
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous написал:
Now the real question is what seeds of Elegant Hubris Cadiro will provide at least 3 +80% minion life Notables?

I think Gavve has one (25100 coins Cadiro) that gives +320% minion life and +160% minion damage so thats definitely a good one!
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 15:33:38
Yeah, but that one is currently not for sale...
Nostrademous
"
Smerte написал:
"
Nostrademous написал:

I think Gavve has one (25100 coins Cadiro) that gives +320% minion life and +160% minion damage so thats definitely a good one!

It's actually "only" 240% minion life and 160% minion damage. But PLEASE do not stare blindly on that.

This is a Chieftain PoB without an Elegant hubris that still does 2.5 million damage per explosion:
https://pastebin.com/GQE8ATK4
That is still over 10 million damage per cycle (I'm not talking dps here)
And you have 9.5k life as well. If you want more damage just drop some life and get Heart of flame (or just annoint it).

And here you have a PoB with a 80% minion life and 80% minion damage Hubris (location of the nodes may ofcourse vary):
https://pastebin.com/QaJARb7D
Thats almost 3 million damage and "only" 1.1 million less damage per hit than I have atm.

I'm actually considering dropping/selling this jewel and use my +160% minion damage at Templar. Sure, I loose about 1 million damage per explosion but gain more life and more cast speed. Alternative is to use another cluster jewel set which lowers my damage to 3.5 million damage (per explosion) but ups my HP to 8.8k and my regen to 3629/s (Heart of flame = annointed).

Edit:
There aren't that many other builds that can do millions of damage and have about 9k hp with this relatively cheap gear (9.5k with my belt but that costs 4 ex so I won't count that as cheap). You can even have 8.5k HP with Soul Tether for constant overleach and 3000+ regen/s and be close to immortal.

You could even fit in two +3 max chaos res small cluster jewels and go for Divine Flesh with 86% chaos res (50% elemental damage taken as chaos damage).

Or if you're going for the Soul Tether route you go Corrupted Soul for 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. With that you have:
2.4 million damage per explosion
8000 hp
2446 energy shield
7 endurance charges
Overleach on life and leach ES when you're at full life
Something like this:
https://pastebin.com/ksCPHKXm

As you see, this is all highly customisable to your liking. And DO remember that all this is without flasks and no conditional damage stuff is ticked (Loose endurance charge recently = 15% more damage). Except for ignited but that isn't unrealistic with a 2.4 million hit (ofcourse remove that if you're using Elemental focus)
Последняя редакция: Gavve. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 1:26:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuJH-KP3l1k
Sorry for lags in video my computer is a potato.
Running a version of this build with 3 grand spectrum, 1 cluster jewel, replica siegebreaker and ungil's harmony for easier elemental overload.
This build is not quickest but def can be a boss killer.
81 level Al-Hezmin map: https://youtu.be/UBrOejeNvZs
I think that boss damage is pretty good for the ~2ex I've spent into this build so far! Oh and I currently still have -18% chaos res so the boss slaps me hard, been too lazy to upgrade my rare items :d
"
Smerte написал:
81 level Al-Hezmin map: https://youtu.be/UBrOejeNvZs
I think that boss damage is pretty good for the ~2ex I've spent into this build so far! Oh and I currently still have -18% chaos res so the boss slaps me hard, been too lazy to upgrade my rare items :d

How did you guys level?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация