[3.12 build idea] BEXSAYSBOOM, Maw of Mischief theory crafting

"
commonjunks написал:
How did you guys level?

Thanks to Gavve's suggestion I used burning arrow to level all the way to lvl 73 when you can equip Maw of Mischief. Burning arrow works really well with our ascendancy and you can just buy cheap unique bows, most of them work really well for leveling.

If you are going with necromancer, I would probably level with SRS + Mark of the Red Covenant
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 3 окт. 2020 г., 12:13:53
"
Smerte написал:
"
commonjunks написал:
How did you guys level?

Thanks to Gavve's suggestion I used burning arrow to level all the way to lvl 73 when you can equip Maw of Mischief. Burning arrow works really well with our ascendancy and you can just buy cheap unique bows, most of them work really well for leveling.

If you are going with necromancer, I would probably level with SRS + Mark of the Red Covenant

Like Smerte says, the Chieftain I leveled with burning arrow and had 0 issues. My Necromancer version I leveled as exploding skeletons (minion instability, infernal legion and Earendel's Embrace) since that build also benefits from minion life and damage.

And for all Chieftains out there doing this build, if you get a Flammability on hit ring consider getting a Replica Atziri's Foible amulet. 120+ life 2%+ regen and 30% life recovery rate (with 20% Life catalyst). For me it's a regen increase by about 900/s. The catalyst are absolutely not needed if you can't afford them, I just wanted to minmax that part to see how much I gained.

I'm currently level 91 so just remove some life nodes if you want to see my exact build. Other than that this is probably my final (lvl 95) version of the Chieftain build. Going to do Sirus A8 as soon as I spawn it (A7 was a joke)
https://pastebin.com/WKEf4Pqg

It is crazy tanky
9.3k life
3.4k regen
4k leech
Flesh and stone (Sand stance = blind and less damage taken)
Arctic armour
Enduring cry with Second wind

And as you can see I've dropped the 240% minion life +160 minion damage jewel (for sale now) for a 240% Minion damage one in a better location. Lost about a million damage doing that but gained a lot more tankiness.
"
Gavve написал:

Like Smerte says, the Chieftain I leveled with burning arrow and had 0 issues. My Necromancer version I leveled as exploding skeletons (minion instability, infernal legion and Earendel's Embrace) since that build also benefits from minion life and damage.

And for all Chieftains out there doing this build, if you get a Flammability on hit ring consider getting a Replica Atziri's Foible amulet. 120+ life 2%+ regen and 30% life recovery rate (with 20% Life catalyst). For me it's a regen increase by about 900/s. The catalyst are absolutely not needed if you can't afford them, I just wanted to minmax that part to see how much I gained.

I'm currently level 91 so just remove some life nodes if you want to see my exact build. Other than that this is probably my final (lvl 95) version of the Chieftain build. Going to do Sirus A8 as soon as I spawn it (A7 was a joke)

It is crazy tanky
9.3k life
3.4k regen
4k leech
Arctic armour

And as you can see I've dropped the 240% minion life +160 minion damage jewel (for sale now) for a 240% Minion damage one in a better location. Lost about a million damage doing that but gained a lot more tankiness.

Just wanted to check what your Elegant Hubris giving to your tree? Not sure what to look for, thank you.
"
commonjunks написал:
"
Gavve написал:

It is crazy tanky
9.3k life
3.4k regen
4k leech
Arctic armour

Just wanted to check what your Elegant Hubris giving to your tree? Not sure what to look for, thank you.

The one I have now gives 240% minion damage and 37% Chaos resistance. But minion damage and minion life is about the same damage (depends on your other gear ofcourse). Earlier I had a 240% minion life and 160% minion damage but for more points (north of witch). So just try to get a 240% combination of minion life/damage for as few points as possible. More points = less life which is also fine if your'e playing SC.

I have over 9k hp right now. Even over 7.2k life without Kaom's incase you want to get another chest piece. Things like these also works great (No need to have them linked):
Craiceann's Carapace (Immune to bleeding)
Loreweave (78 max res)
Sporeguard (would help with clearing and 10% reduced damage from enemies)
Expedition's End (Nearby enemies are chilled and Freeze with fire damage)
Brass dome (Crit immune)
Rare with life and nearby enemies are blinded and/or Elemental reflect immunity (Could drop Flesh and stone)
Последняя редакция: Gavve. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 4:11:06
Hello fellow Maw of Mischief community, I updated the thread to include minion interaction, if there is anything missing feel free to comment and I'll make sure to update the list.

Hello to all fellow minion haters!
I play necros for over a year but i love to explode my minions :)

I am currently level 80 with my version of this build. Trying to use anger+elemental army in the skellies.

Does anyone know if minion instability booms stacks with the Death Wishs?
"
Mikror написал:

I am currently level 80 with my version of this build. Trying to use anger+elemental army in the skellies.

Minion instability triggers when the minion reaches 33% hp. Our minions never do that since they go from 100 -> Explode.

And Anger is pretty much a bad Aura choice for this build since the Minion Explosion part isn't a spell and therefore doesn't add damage to that. Sure, you add damage to spell damage part but that part is neglectable compared to the minion explosion. It's also a very expensive aura at 50% reservation.

It's much better to go for defensive auras and/or Skitterbots (Chill+shock).
It's the same with Herald of ash (no extra damage) but the difference is that Herald of ash helps with clearing.

Herald of Purity itself is close to 50% reservation (minion life + empower). Only use empower if you have a +2 shield though (which you should get btw)
"
Gavve написал:
"
Mikror написал:

Minion instability triggers when the minion reaches 33% hp. Our minions never do that since they go from 100 -> Explode.

And Anger is pretty much a bad Aura choice for this build since the Minion Explosion part isn't a spell and therefore doesn't add damage to that. Sure, you add damage to spell damage part but that part is neglectable compared to the minion explosion. It's also a very expensive aura at 50% reservation.

It's much better to go for defensive auras and/or Skitterbots (Chill+shock).
It's the same with Herald of ash (no extra damage) but the difference is that Herald of ash helps with clearing.

Herald of Purity itself is close to 50% reservation (minion life + empower). Only use empower if you have a +2 shield though (which you should get btw)

Thanks for the explanations kind sir! I will rethink my auras.
Hello, what do you think about grabbing golem?
"
Arfihk написал:
Hello, what do you think about grabbing golem?

It depends, Golems have a really long cooldown and our skill detonate them, so we can't really utilize their buffs that well. If somehow you can sustain golems without too much casting time, then it could work.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация