[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Do I understand it correctly that skeletons now blow up at 50% of health instead of 35%? That's a 30% DPS buff then.

Considering quicker soul accumulation when fighting a unique enemy, the boss DPS became stronger.

The nerf that I noticed is the Essence Glutton going down from 8% to 4%. Lower survivability, true that.

Is anyone considering this build as a league starter?
Or did I miss some significant nerfs to it?
Последняя редакция: John_Numbers. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 7:17:35
"
John_Numbers написал:
Do I understand it correctly that skeletons now blow up at 50% of health instead of 35%? That's a 30% DPS buff then.

Considering quicker soul accumulation when fighting a unique enemy, the boss DPS became stronger.

The nerf that I noticed is the Essence Glutton going down from 8% to 4%. Lower survivability, true that.

Is anyone considering this build as a league starter?
Or did I miss some significant nerfs to it?
"Low life" has been redefined to 50%, yes, so they blow up more quickly, a nice buff. No word yet on whether the damage will change. I'll keep watch!

Essence Glutton doesn't matter, the build doesn't take it.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 14:57:36
This build looks just too great to be a cheap and perfect league starter... where's the hatch?

edit: does normal siegiebreaker helps early on?
Последняя редакция: cr1tical_tomato. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 9:33:58
There is one thing that prevents this build from being a league starter. Cluster jewels. I think they will be expensive at the league start. The base for the large cluster jewel was 40c one month into the league.

If we consider cluster jewels with similar affixes but more nodes, it's the tradeoff between life and damage because you would have not enough skill points.

Therefore, I'd consider it as a league starter if I were a good at dodging, but I'm not, and this build barely facetanked the A6 die beam in my current gear.

Also, Replica Siegebreaker is 1.5ex at the league start.
https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Ritual/Accessory/Replica%20Siegebreaker/44436
Последняя редакция: John_Numbers. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 13:12:34
@john_Numbers you dont need that jewels to get the build going work. you can work on that jewels to get them and take normal (new buffed jewels maybe?) jewels with minion life i guess

i leveld the build from devon without the cluster jewels and it was fine :)
@Wolve666, you're absolutely right that one can level this build without clusters.

I'm mostly concerned about Sirus, Maven, and the like.

In my experience, I see the build as following:
1. Cannot tank A6 die beam on the league-start.
2. Kills bosses relatively fast? (I have no experience to compare to)
3. The DPS drops from 525k to 340k without clusters (35% loss).

At the league start scenario, we have a build that relies on dodge to survive and has its DPS lowered significantly.
Последняя редакция: John_Numbers. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 13:15:20
"
John_Numbers написал:
@Wolve666, you're absolutely right that one can level this build without clusters.

At the league start scenario, we have a build that relies on dodge to survive and has its DPS lowered significantly.

That is some tough league start criteria... Most players wont have killed Sirius or Maven by the end of the league or even get to red maps for that matter. I view a league starter as a build than can get you into red maps and allowing you to start farming currency for gear to access the real end game content. While I haven't tried this build yet it sure sounds like it has the scaling to do that.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 13:59:43
Скрытый текст
"
Vaildez написал:
"
John_Numbers написал:

That is some tough league start criteria... Most players wont have killed Sirius or Maven by the end of the league or even get to red maps for that matter. I view a league starter as a build than can get you into red maps and allowing you to start farming currency for gear to access the real end game content.

Same here. I just wanna have some casual league start, so I'll ask: Can I do this with this build to do yellow maps after 2 days with easy?

Also how do You think about weapon and chest prizes early on? They should be pretty cheap. I'm just a returning player and I can't find any starter that fits me tbh...
@Vaildez, to clarify, I don't expect to facetank A6 at the league start.

But if you can't facetank A6, you want him dead fast, and turns out it will not be fast without clusters.

Also, if I'm totally wrong about something, please tell me about that. I'm happy to learn.
Последняя редакция: John_Numbers. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 14:22:51
Going with the core build, budget helm (just the two extra support, no +miniongems), and just one starter Medium Cluster with Life From Death, in my experience that's enough to clear t16s, Shaper, and Elder. Sirus is doable if you get good with the mechanics (and if you watch my videos, my bar for "good" is far from perfect), Uber Elder is a bit easier than Sirus, Maven is probably gonna be very hard until you get the defenses and damage built up. You'd want the Clusters filled out and something close to optimal in every slot to try Maven or other super-hard encounters.

You can certainly get this build up to A8 Sirus level on a moderate budget, then either go for expensive upgrades or fund a more specialized second character.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация