[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

So not sure why but this appealed to me. I transitioned a standard Necro to it and have been playing around.

A couple changes that I have been playing with.

This allows me to zoom zoom around maps with cyclone, cast when channeling, flammability and a spell to trigger EE. Right now I am using Glacial Cascade but may switch to Ball Lightning.

It also gives me three annoints to play with which I haven't decided on (Ravenous Horde is on one but I bought it that way). I am rocking 5,100 Life and 3,000 mana.

Trying to decide what anoints to do. Thinking maybe Gravepact, Acrobatics and Heart of the Warrior for more life/defense. Also toying with Golem's Blood or another Mana related notable or Soul of Steel. Again to work on surviavability. If I could pump my Chaos Resistance I could look at Cleansed Thoughts to pump that.

The other idea I have been toying with is swapping Blood Magic on my travel skill with Vitality for more life regen.

Anyways, here is my gear. Curious what the hive mind here thinks about it.

Скрытый текст
"
ulraththeunclean написал:
So not sure why but this appealed to me. I transitioned a standard Necro to it and have been playing around.

A couple changes that I have been playing with.

This allows me to zoom zoom around maps with cyclone, cast when channeling, flammability and a spell to trigger EE. Right now I am using Glacial Cascade but may switch to Ball Lightning.

It also gives me three annoints to play with which I haven't decided on (Ravenous Horde is on one but I bought it that way). I am rocking 5,100 Life and 3,000 mana.

Trying to decide what anoints to do. Thinking maybe Gravepact, Acrobatics and Heart of the Warrior for more life/defense. Also toying with Golem's Blood or another Mana related notable or Soul of Steel. Again to work on surviavability. If I could pump my Chaos Resistance I could look at Cleansed Thoughts to pump that.

The other idea I have been toying with is swapping Blood Magic on my travel skill with Vitality for more life regen.

Anyways, here is my gear. Curious what the hive mind here thinks about it.

Скрытый текст
That's really interesting! I skipped Blight League so I never knew about the uniques and extra Anoints. Those boots bring a lot more movespeed and mobility than anything else could. What are the Spore auras from the gloves like?

I believe the order of offensive Anoints by value is Gravepact > Enduring Bond > Ravenous Horde. For defensive, I'm not sure. I'd prefer Anointed Flesh over Soul of Steel (you could potentially just point Flesh and then Anoint Soul for 77%). There's a lot of solid defensive Anoints to choose from. Acrobatics is a keystone, not a notable. Heart of the Warrior is very good.

CWC Flamm/Cascade looks fun lol there's certainly more than one way to get your debuffs out. If you have +Cold or Lightning to attacks, you can just Hextouch that bitch.

I don't think Vitality is a boon with the amount of mana it reserves. The Agnostic gives a lot more regen at the cost of mana. It's also important to keep your unreserved mana at 43% or more of your max health to maximize your one-shot range (30% of damage taken by mana, 70% by health, that's 3/7=43%).

Minion Instability doesn't count as a spell from what I've read, so there's no way to trigger Hinder from those Ghastlys. What are equipping on your Guardian?
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 16 окт. 2020 г., 12:33:42
Not sure how I feel about the spore auras yet. I think they help in heist when you get clogged up at a door and there is an army of guys on the other side. Once a rare pops the spore shoes up and helps survivability.

So for Spectres I am thinking of switching to Flame Sentinels. With everyone debuffed they should take some extra damage and deal out the hindering (helping survivability). If I do that maybe I swap out the blood magic and add a summon phantasm for more bodies and more sources of hindering.

Regarding vitality, they reworked it so it is now like Clarity. 233 Mana reserved for 247 life regen at level 20. Add in a stone Golem and other regen and we get close to 500/second before Agnostic.

If I got some elemental damage on it somewhere (ring or ammy) I could swap glacial cascade with fortify. OR, I could find a ring with life on spell hit and get some extra life recovery. Lots of options which is why I am enjoying toying with this.

Right now on the Guardian I just have some leftover gear from my last necro. It is half equipped. Leer cast, the move speed boots and something else. Time to theorycraft what would work here because the move speed boots don't help with the stampede, or at least not help as much. With all of the recovery the Guardian should be pretty tanky.

Regarding Gravepact and the other Offensive Notables, My understanding is that they don't help the boom. With that said, the other minions do do some killing.

"
Not sure how I feel about the spore auras yet. I think they help in heist when you get clogged up at a door and there is an army of guys on the other side. Once a rare pops the spore shoes up and helps survivability.

So for Spectres I am thinking of switching to Flame Sentinels. With everyone debuffed they should take some extra damage and deal out the hindering (helping survivability). If I do that maybe I swap out the blood magic and add a summon phantasm for more bodies and more sources of hindering.

Regarding vitality, they reworked it so it is now like Clarity. 233 Mana reserved for 247 life regen at level 20. Add in a stone Golem and other regen and we get close to 500/second before Agnostic.

If I got some elemental damage on it somewhere (ring or ammy) I could swap glacial cascade with fortify. OR, I could find a ring with life on spell hit and get some extra life recovery. Lots of options which is why I am enjoying toying with this.

Right now on the Guardian I just have some leftover gear from my last necro. It is half equipped. Leer cast, the move speed boots and something else. Time to theorycraft what would work here because the move speed boots don't help with the stampede, or at least not help as much. With all of the recovery the Guardian should be pretty tanky.

Regarding Gravepact and the other Offensive Notables, My understanding is that they don't help the boom. With that said, the other minions do do some killing.

Fortify's really interesting, it'd be Cyclone/Hextouch/Flamm/Fortify. My amulet adds fire to attacks so that would need replaced lol

In POB Fork it shows me Gravepact adds the most damage to the explosion, so it has to be including the % to deal double. It goes +6.3% for Gravepact, +4.4% for Enduring Bond, and +2.9% for Ravenous Horde. Increased Damage isn't that good of a stat for MI so you need a large number to be worth the point. That's why I don't travel to Gravepact or Enduring Bond.

Maybe Vitality is worth it if your mana is high enough, but I would try to keep unreserved to 43% of life or higher if you can. I use a Lightning Golem myself but with Fortify the regen would be more valuable.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 16 окт. 2020 г., 14:41:44
With Vitality I would have something like 2,500 mana left. Almost 80 percent unreserved. Almost too much which makes me wonder if a 25 percent reservation like Skitterbots or Herald of Purity may fit.
"
With Vitality I would have something like 2,500 mana left. Almost 80 percent unreserved. Almost too much which makes me wonder if a 25 percent reservation like Skitterbots or Herald of Purity may fit.
Unreserved mana to equal 43% of life. So if your life is 5500, that would mean 2,365 unreserved mana. This is to maximize your protection from one-shots with MOM. Any additional mana will still help with subsequent hits and regen, but any less would lower the damage required to one-shot you.
Got it. So no extra auras but Vitality should leave enough mana.
"
Yeah and the extra regen would be nice after a heavy hit, especially with Fortify
Update. Still need to get Fortify.

Trying to Balance Squishyness/Killing power

Bought this though. Still testing out.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация