[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

We are actually running with 2 primordial harmony. I guess after 3.13 updates we should switch them to primordial eminence. It is extra 60% golems buffs on us.
Another quation is why do we need to have +2 minions level helmet?
Upd: I guess for extra buff.
Are there any good options instead of this +2? May be some influence bases.
Последняя редакция: Armagedon22185. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 19:04:55
"
Armagedon22185 написал:
We are actually running with 2 primordial harmony. I guess after 3.13 updates we should switch them to primordial eminence. It is extra 60% golems buffs on us.

Double eminence is better if your golems are not dying very often yes, they provide about 3% flat phys reduction and of course regen + dmg.
"
Armagedon22185 написал:
Another quation is why do we need to have +2 minions level helmet?
Upd: I guess for extra buff.
Are there any good options instead of this +2? May be some influence bases.

Chaos golems gives 5% phys reduction at lvl 22, which makes a very big difference. Also, the other golems get more life and better buffs the higher their lvl, so it is worth :)
u need explo chest for this build to work, i wass suprised but without it clearspeed is terrible.
"
Blackdedi написал:
u need explo chest for this build to work, i wass suprised but without it clearspeed is terrible.

No you dont. You need ancestral call, awakened ancestral call is amazing if possible. Clearspeed is imo mediocre
yea i tried this build... and i feel so slow. aoe is terrible, any idea to fix that?
and like always 1 minion left after ritual and need to search for him everywhere.
EDIT:
sorry ancestral call helps a lot in clearpseed. i didnt realize u need to change gems for bosses ( i do not like this)
maybe if minions are resummoned they do not need to be passive any more? drop meat shield unless u doing t19 ?

Also where u have bleed immunity ?
Последняя редакция: Blackdedi. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 8:03:00
"
Blackdedi написал:

elemental hit doesn't work with explodey. your explodey does 0 damage with EH.
"
GTLBaby написал:
"
Blackdedi написал:

elemental hit doesn't work with explodey. your explodey does 0 damage with EH.

Why? What make it doesn't work?
"
Blackdedi написал:
yea i tried this build... and i feel so slow. aoe is terrible, any idea to fix that?
and like always 1 minion left after ritual and need to search for him everywhere.
EDIT:
sorry ancestral call helps a lot in clearpseed. i didnt realize u need to change gems for bosses ( i do not like this)
maybe if minions are resummoned they do not need to be passive any more? drop meat shield unless u doing t19 ?

Also where u have bleed immunity ?

Yes, gem swapping for bosses is a con of this build. The better gear the less often you need to gem swap, with the possibility of never gem swapping if you get +1 strike on gloves.

I dont have bleed immunity, because it isnt really necessary. The regen in the build is so strong, and flat phys reduction means bleed doesnt do much dmg to begin with. Corrupted blood from Sirus is the only bleed we need to consider.

Yes, meat shield is not necessary for most content

EDIT:
I put the gem swapping comment under the Cons section, should have done that to begin with.
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 10:13:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация