[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Hi what pantheon would u recommend?
Hello. Take Soul of Solaris and Soul of Grukthul :)
"
Rumblepie написал:
Hello, you're welcome, i hope you will like it.

The reason i did not use Secret of Suffering is that when i calculate in POB, i get less damage, and it also means i would lose freeze and chill, which are super strong defensively

Actually playing Elemental Hit Melee (but as a Scion) and using Leadership's Price. First character of the league and shit stuff still but slowly going.
Was scared aswell to lose the Freeze Ailment but Shock + Chill are obtained easily through Skitterbots.

My dps skyrocketed once i started using it but it's probably less ideal for Elementalist since you already get tons of crit' chance with Ice Golem. Plus getting Elemental Exposure and Heralds penetration gives less comparative value for Scorch Ailment.

Basically, no real point getting alternate ailments for Elementalist.
If you have an other ascendancy, it's better overall.
Последняя редакция: Iyacthu. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 15:09:19
would be able to please look at my build and see what to upgrade next?

i'm strugling with single target damage, not sure if the problem are my weapons or anything else.

i'm way above on ele resists, so i can change equipments easily

i'm on standard cause i dont have alot of time to play, but i have some 15ex to spend rn on an upgrade. ty in advance
Hey I noticed you are trying triple herald now. How is it comparing with beacon of ruin?
"
Iyacthu написал:
"
Rumblepie написал:
Hello, you're welcome, i hope you will like it.

The reason i did not use Secret of Suffering is that when i calculate in POB, i get less damage, and it also means i would lose freeze and chill, which are super strong defensively

Actually playing Elemental Hit Melee (but as a Scion) and using Leadership's Price. First character of the league and shit stuff still but slowly going.
Was scared aswell to lose the Freeze Ailment but Shock + Chill are obtained easily through Skitterbots.

My dps skyrocketed once i started using it but it's probably less ideal for Elementalist since you already get tons of crit' chance with Ice Golem. Plus getting Elemental Exposure and Heralds penetration gives less comparative value for Scorch Ailment.

Basically, no real point getting alternate ailments for Elementalist.
If you have an other ascendancy, it's better overall.

I have thought about this amulet also, but as you say, it doesnt make sense for elementalist. If you post some videos i can link to them in this thread, i would love to see if it works well
"
Zenevieva написал:
Hey I noticed you are trying triple herald now. How is it comparing with beacon of ruin?

It is a lot more damage. Triple herald is, imho, far superior to beacon of ruin.
"
Maluf1 написал:
would be able to please look at my build and see what to upgrade next?

i'm strugling with single target damage, not sure if the problem are my weapons or anything else.

i'm way above on ele resists, so i can change equipments easily

i'm on standard cause i dont have alot of time to play, but i have some 15ex to spend rn on an upgrade. ty in advance

There are a few things that I think would make a big difference in your setup.

1. Get a diamond flask. This is a crit build, and crit + crit multi make a huge difference.
2. Get assassins mark on a ring. The more crit you get, the better its gonna feel.
3. If you have 15ex, i would actually recommend that you get a bottled faith if possible also. It is such a good flask in general, and especially for this build
4. If you can align your resists like i have, you can use Wise Oak which is yet another nice dps + defense boost
5. If you can, get crit multi on your paradoxicas, it is better than ele pen if you have to choose one.
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 0:56:38
Hey, great guide overall. 1 question: how to sustain mana ? where should i look as a source of mana leach / etc ?
I get mana leech from Divergent elemental damage with attacks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация