[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Movement skills depend on personal preference, I use Whirling Blades. The OP uses Shield charge apparently, anything works.
Attack speed you get mostly from the Lightning Golem and Blood Rage. The relative low AS of Paradoxica is the reason why I mostly use a rare sword even though it apparently has less DPS.

About Auras: You should use Haste. It's a realtively small buff by itself, but the original idea was to gain additional spell dodge via Watcher's eye. Even if you don't have that, I'd recommend it. That's because there are very few good auras and aura mods for this build.

Also, we use both Vaal Haste and Vaal Grace.

I was thinking about this too and IMHO you could even use Purity of Elements when you use this char as a league starter to get more flexibility with the gear. Also, Vitality may provide some smaller use (Life gain on hit via Watcher's Eye, Regen for you and more importantly the Golems). But Haste is the go-to Aura basically.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Yeah, i use aspect of The spider, haste and precision. I figure out that smaller attack speed isnt problem because of high dmg :-D buf explode chest will be necessary to boost clear speed. Overall i am very happy of this build. Good defenses and dmg. Clear speed also not bad, but explode will raise it to sky. Also there is so much space to improvements by jewel and other things.
@Carmondai: try out shield charge, imo it feels a lot faster.

Its an interesting thought to put elemental hit in a helmet, keep us updated here!

@Michy: I will upload a video with my clear soon, i clear extremely fast, without explody chest.
is there a particular number of each golem you'd recommend? currently have 2 each of chaos/stone/fire/lightning and one ice
is there an optimal setup? or does it not matter much
if it changes anything, i have the 100% increased effect of chaos golems enchant on my helmet
"
ayrrrrrr написал:
is there a particular number of each golem you'd recommend? currently have 2 each of chaos/stone/fire/lightning and one ice
is there an optimal setup? or does it not matter much
if it changes anything, i have the 100% increased effect of chaos golems enchant on my helmet

It doesn’t change much. 3 fire and 1 ice give the same buff as 2 fire and 2 ice until at least 1 of each golem is alive. So keep 1 of which you fear the less to lose buff of. I personally keep fire golem at 1, as losing a few damage % increase is not a big deal
Последняя редакция: Arykst. Время: 9 марта 2021 г., 4:08:41
This build is the only build that lived up to advertisement and doesn't cost an arm and a leg like some other builds. Well done. I've put in only like 20ex and it's shredding endgame like nothing.
"
AsceticPOE написал:
This build is the only build that lived up to advertisement and doesn't cost an arm and a leg like some other builds. Well done. I've put in only like 20ex and it's shredding endgame like nothing.

Im happy that you are enjoying the build :-)
So after setting up my testing char, I leveled to L96 and did most content. Basically you can do any content with the helmet setup as well, but it seems a bit inferior. I just now got another Bottled Faith which I had not before and the clear is quite good with explodey Chest and the Convergence Ascendancy. However given that the Ascendancy also boosts dmg vs bosses, I would say it's not on par with the 6L, well-rounded approach. If someone wants to take a look, check out my Char "MuscularZombieMistress".

I am still experimenting however and will probably craft some new chest (without explosion mod) and a shield.

Then I wanted to do something for my initial char as well and ended up throwing 2 Aug crafts at my sword...Crit and Influ mod.

I can't be sure because I am bad with PoB but I think now it beats Paradoxica even in raw effective DPS. Also, the 2.03 APS base is just so smooth to play!

I recorded a The Feared and a Maven encounter with the Lvl 98 setup...died 2, respectively 1 times.

I think the 2 deaths were mostly my own fault for trying to push too hard and then not having my curse flask charges up.
Also, I just suck at Maven...I am sure deathless is possible. Ironically I didn't die to her memory game, but a mixture of bad luck and poor positioning.

Will post the links as soon as the vids are ready.
The Feared: https://youtu.be/_EMaJhv3cZc
(Mods: Crit + Temp Chains + Ele Reflect + Phys red)

The Maven: https://youtu.be/G-7c3Apj0DQ
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 10 марта 2021 г., 11:31:46
"
Carmondai89 написал:
So after setting up my testing char, I leveled to L96 and did most content. Basically you can do any content with the helmet setup as well, but it seems a bit inferior. I just now got another Bottled Faith which I had not before and the clear is quite good with explodey Chest and the Convergence Ascendancy. However given that the Ascendancy also boosts dmg vs bosses, I would say it's not on par with the 6L, well-rounded approach. If someone wants to take a look, check out my Char "MuscularZombieMistress".

I am still experimenting however and will probably craft some new chest (without explosion mod) and a shield.

Then I wanted to do something for my initial char as well and ended up throwing 2 Aug crafts at my sword...Crit and Influ mod.

I can't be sure because I am bad with PoB but I think now it beats Paradoxica even in raw effective DPS. Also, the 2.03 APS base is just so smooth to play!

I recorded a The Feared and a Maven encounter with the Lvl 98 setup...died 2, respectively 1 times.

I think the 2 deaths were mostly my own fault for trying to push too hard and then not having my curse flask charges up.
Also, I just suck at Maven...I am sure deathless is possible. Ironically I didn't die to her memory game, but a mixture of bad luck and poor positioning.

Will post the links as soon as the vids are ready.

Ir doesn't quite beat Paradoxica for my setup. Frankly speaking you need a 2.6 APS (double value of Pradoxica) to kinda approach Paradoxica. Another thing to mention -- with Paradoxica you do less hit but they are more powerful. More powerful hits means more powerful elemental ailments. More value shocks means more damage, chilled and frozen are also nice crowd control and also ailments increases dps of elemental hit. So event if it would be possible to have 2.6 aps weapon, I'd still probably preferred Paradoxica. ~7 APS with golems and all is still quite fast to handle all my needs in attack speed regarding movement skill and clear.

Deathless Maven is sure doable, I've done it a couple of times. This is just a fight that needs to be learned. Memory game can be a problem especially last phase. Anti-regen beams last phase hurt really much as we loose all our sustain for 10 seconds. But if fight is going clean, it is sure doable

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация