[3.13] Auto Cast - Heartbound Loop - CWDT Storm Brand - 9Mil Sirus Damage

My DPS feels a bit slower and I have some 21 gems too.

I am triggering the chain, then I run around into groups and occasionally cast blade blast, on bosses and rares.
How long do T16 bosses take you?
How about endgame bosses?
Any more videos?

Oh -- an is there anything to remove for a movement skill?

Thanks for this fun build :)

PS My char is RedemptionSentry if you want to look
Последняя редакция: c8die. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 14:35:38
"

I am triggering the chain, then I run around into groups and occasionally cast blade blast, on bosses and rares.
Any more videos?

I popped your build into POB and it looks like your skeleton duration is .8 seconds. In the video, his skeleton duration is .24 seconds, which matches the CWDT cooldown of .25. So he's casting 3 to 1 compared to your setup.

That might be why your DPS feels lacking.
"
rc1882 написал:
"

Any more videos?

I popped your build into POB and it looks like your skeleton duration is .8 seconds. In the video, his skeleton duration is .24 seconds, which matches the CWDT cooldown of .25. So he's casting 3 to 1 compared to your setup.

Yes, you can replace that 13% To Dust jewel to a 18% one, but I'm not sure if less duration with 6Q would break the loop or not, cause after the servers tick rate for them may or may not the same.
Последняя редакция: alan1229. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 17:05:05
"
alan1229 написал:
"
rc1882 написал:
"

Any more videos?

Yes, you can replace that 13% To Dust jewel to a 18% one, but I'm not sure if less duration with 6Q would break the loop or not, cause after the servers tick rate for them may or may not the same.

Ill try that, I had 3 20s but then it didnt proc at all >.< haha

Ill grab an 18 -

EDIT::
I tried an 18, but not procs (was at .23)

I think my 20% skeleton gem is screwing me up. Does it need to be lower, like the 11%?
Последняя редакция: c8die. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 17:43:58
"

Ill grab an 18 -

I think my 20% skeleton gem is screwing me up. Does it need to be lower, like the 11%?

The quality on skeleton is okay, as it only prevent the damage, they will die anyway after the duration end
Maybe the duration in your setup is too low, try to replace that 6% quality less duration with 0%
my setup is 58% from To Dust jewels, 40% from Anomalous minion speed, with lv1 0% quality Less Duration
"
alan1229 написал:
"

Ill grab an 18 -

The quality on skeleton is okay, as it only prevent the damage, they will die anyway after the duration end
Maybe the duration in your setup is too low, try to replace that 6% quality less duration with 0%
my setup is 58% from To Dust jewels, 40% from Anomalous minion speed, with lv1 0% quality Less Duration

Thanks for the help, I got it to work better.
I uploaded a video doing a heist- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2juPRlh04xg&feature=youtu.be
I tried to use your cwdt+loop setup to get corpses with my VD chieftain.
So far so good but dunno why loop just stops sometimes.
I checked, there's no armor or phys reduction beside the staff (2%), and I think that's not enough to stop the loop dmg.

Have u got any advice on how not to stop the loop?
"
WastedTime написал:
I tried to use your cwdt+loop setup to get corpses with my VD chieftain.
So far so good but dunno why loop just stops sometimes.
I checked, there's no armor or phys reduction beside the staff (2%), and I think that's not enough to stop the loop dmg.

Have u got any advice on how not to stop the loop?

Do you have fortify?
Are you using Anomalous Summon Skeletons that prevent skeletons got killed before 0.25s?
Time to level another character...
How slow is bossing?
"
i003 написал:
Time to level another character...
How slow is bossing?

Around 25s for Minotaur
https://youtu.be/BIJGLQFtqWk

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация