[3.13] Auto Cast - Heartbound Loop - CWDT Storm Brand - 9Mil Sirus Damage

great build... it is possible to kill sirius / shaper and guardians with that?
"
alan1229 написал:
"
commonjunks написал:
Hi,

Thank you for the build, what is Ascendancy order?

Thank you again

Hi,
Take Essence Glutton first, as this is required to sustain mana regen

Essence Glutton -> Plaguebringer -> Corpse Pact -> Commander of Darkness

Thank you.
"
andrelb1 написал:
great build... it is possible to kill sirius / shaper and guardians with that?

I think he showcased Minotaur in video section.
Strength and DEX is big pain in the neck.
Me again, would you be able to check my profile character is (Skㅌlㅌton), I am sitting at 826.5 mana regen and 4.7k mana pool.

Loop starts and instantly turned off, would appreciated help (maybe I am too dumb to understand the logic :P).

Thanks again.
"
alan1229 написал:
"

Ill try that, I had 3 20s but then it didnt proc at all >.< haha

Ill grab an 18 -

EDIT::
I tried an 18, but not procs (was at .23)

I think my 20% skeleton gem is screwing me up. Does it need to be lower, like the 11%?

The quality on skeleton is okay, as it only prevent the damage, they will die anyway after the duration end
Maybe the duration in your setup is too low, try to replace that 6% quality less duration with 0%
my setup is 58% from To Dust jewels, 40% from Anomalous minion speed, with lv1 0% quality Less Duration

can the anomalous minion reduction be more than 40%??
Последняя редакция: andrelb1. Время: 26 окт. 2020 г., 14:13:43
"
commonjunks написал:
Me again, would you be able to check my profile character is (Skㅌlㅌton), I am sitting at 826.5 mana regen and 4.7k mana pool.

Loop starts and instantly turned off, would appreciated help (maybe I am too dumb to understand the logic :P).

Thanks again.

Hi, you got 99% reduced duration, making the skeleton duration (0.12s) too low, that the skeleton expired before the CWDT cooldown recovered (0.25s).

The target skeleton duration should be between 0.231~0.264s, you can replace the 19% To Dust jewel to a 18% one, then have 98% duration reduction with lv1 less duration. Results in 0.24s duration and should be working fine.
"
andrelb1 написал:
"
alan1229 написал:
"

Ill try that, I had 3 20s but then it didnt proc at all >.< haha

Ill grab an 18 -

EDIT::
I tried an 18, but not procs (was at .23)

I think my 20% skeleton gem is screwing me up. Does it need to be lower, like the 11%?

The quality on skeleton is okay, as it only prevent the damage, they will die anyway after the duration end
Maybe the duration in your setup is too low, try to replace that 6% quality less duration with 0%
my setup is 58% from To Dust jewels, 40% from Anomalous minion speed, with lv1 0% quality Less Duration

can the anomalous minion reduction be more than 40%??

Yes, and need to adjust the duration reduction from To Dust jewels then.

All combinations of duration reduction will work. Our target is to reduce the skeleton duration to between 0.231~0.264s, that work with the same rate of CWDT cooldown.
"
alan1229 написал:
"
commonjunks написал:

Thanks again.

Hi, you got 99% reduced duration, making the skeleton duration (0.12s) too low, that the skeleton expired before the CWDT cooldown recovered (0.25s).

The target skeleton duration should be between 0.231~0.264s, you can replace the 19% To Dust jewel to a 18% one, then have 98% duration reduction with lv1 less duration. Results in 0.24s duration and should be working fine.

Perfect
Is there any thing to improve to have more DPS? it seems build is fun but not enough dps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация