[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Hi, thanks for sharing the build.
I have a problem, I have managed to put together a decent gear, not very optimized but I think it should have a cooldown in the tornadoes lower, it says 0.34/0.35.
Could you check my character and tell me if I'm missing something important apart from the watchers eye?
ty
"
phantom_god написал:

can you pls explin a lil bit more about the MTX? cus i dont understand what spider mtx you are talking about the only spider mtx i know is for spark so i am a bit confused and i saw some ppl saying that the mtx gives more dps?

and why do we need elusive on crit? when we use withering step only for the 50% increased effect?

Yes, the MTX was for Spark Spider's, but was usable on tornado.
MTX was bugged so that it traveled faster than the non-MTX did for tornado, giving us a bit more range, wasn't really a dps increase, just nice QoL especially since u could see 100000% better with it.

withering step isnt on 100% of the time, there is atleast 2 second window where we do not have it, the elusive on crit ensures we have 100% uptime. Not to mention never taking extra damage from crits and the increased elusive effect.
"
Shuyin_69 написал:
Hi, thanks for sharing the build.
I have a problem, I have managed to put together a decent gear, not very optimized but I think it should have a cooldown in the tornadoes lower, it says 0.34/0.35.
Could you check my character and tell me if I'm missing something important apart from the watchers eye?
ty

Awakened swift affliction will be a massive increase to that time, or decrease shall i say, other than that, nothing super bad looking, just need better rings, etc, but that all comes with upgrades
"
Supaspork написал:
"
phantom_god написал:

can you pls explin a lil bit more about the MTX? cus i dont understand what spider mtx you are talking about the only spider mtx i know is for spark so i am a bit confused and i saw some ppl saying that the mtx gives more dps?

and why do we need elusive on crit? when we use withering step only for the 50% increased effect?

MTX was bugged so that it traveled faster than the non-MTX did for tornado, giving us a bit more range, wasn't really a dps increase, just nice QoL especially since u could see 100000% better with it.

withering step isnt on 100% of the time, there is atleast 2 second window where we do not have it, the elusive on crit ensures we have 100% uptime. Not to mention never taking extra damage from crits and the increased elusive effect.

tyvm for the answer so if i buy the spider mtx i can it on the tornados?

that will seruisly be a massive qol lol
"
phantom_god написал:
"
Supaspork написал:
"
phantom_god написал:

tyvm for the answer so if i buy the spider mtx i can it on the tornados?

that will seruisly be a massive qol lol

We used to be able to, we aren't anymore, still awaiting a reply from GGG as to why, they last said they are investigating it, see info at beginning of guide
We used to be able to, we aren't anymore, still awaiting a reply from GGG as to why, they last said they are investigating it, see info at beginning of guide[/quote]

was sure u said they fixed it prob missed something tyvm for all the answers working slowly on making this build to work cus ppl want insane amount of currency for a good -# so i have to divine it myself lol
Hi all,

I submitted this as a bug report but just as a heads up.

I just did the prophecy to change my Timeclasp into a Timetwist, and i got a Timetwist without the skill duration affix.
"
HtPinkHighlander написал:
Hi all,

I submitted this as a bug report but just as a heads up.

I just did the prophecy to change my Timeclasp into a Timetwist, and i got a Timetwist without the skill duration affix.

Hi, Its not a bug, It can roll from 10 to -10 including 0, when you land 0 it does not show up.
Oh really? thanks!
Anomalous Vitality works perfect when you don`t have watcher eye. btw idk now for what i need watcher eye) health leech from Anomalous Vitality pretty good, and enought for t16 maps

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация