[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

"
bowen123 написал:

Yeah! I forgot about the level 3 enlighten, that is what it is. I have a 24% reduced anger amulet. I hope that is enough. If not then I probably will have to 6link the chest at some point. Hopefully it is enough to get my anger down to 3%! Thanks :D

24% should be fine! If it's not, you can use Fertile Catalysts like I did on the posted build, which should bump that value up to 26%. This is a lot cheaper than 6-linking so I would recommend it :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Thanks for all the help! Got all 11 auras now its running great. I think I might even be able to switch out skitterbots for like discipline or something if I can figure out how to squeeze a bit more mana.

BTW, wondering why you are using shield charge for your movement rather than whirling blades when you have a knife?
So what is the final POB.... cus i don;t know what to do,on forum are other skills and in pob are other.

sorry for bad english

Последняя редакция: TwogkYmuran. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 12:51:42
hey thanks for writing the guide! i've read through it all and read everyones comments below...i have two questions
1) with the -8 ring, could we 6L our victaros chest to reduce the mana reserved which would free up the -8 mana affix on the ring? (not sure what other stat to use though)

2) could u plz update the pob to include leveling skill trees, ur build is so detailed i love it though i would prefer to have something to refer to while leveling so i don't take the inefficient nodes (it's been a while since i've played SRS...probably 2.3 or 2.4 :D

thx in advance!
Thank you for reading the guide! Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Before you 6L your Victario's chest, make sure that 6-linking actually makes a difference for the reduced Mana reserved. In my particular set-up, my Anger aura reserved the same amount of Mana whether it was linked to a level 3 Enlighten or not. I would say it is probably not worth 6-linking Victario's unless you have a level 4 Enlighten. If you do go for the 6-link+level 4 Enlighten setup, yes you can probably drop the -8 mana cost on the ring and probably craft Energy Shield instead.

2) The leveling tree will be dependent on how early you find/buy the key items for the build (both Victario pieces.) You can see more details on the leveling section of the guide, but here are the key points:

If you start wearing both items right when you can:
Скрытый текст

-Go straight for the 4 aura clusters. You will need all the reduced mana possible to be able to run 5-6 auras in Victario's Influence when you can wear it at level 52.
-Make sure you can pick up Necromantic Aegis when you are level 50.
-If you don't mind using respec points and are having trouble leveling to 52, don't travel to the "Charisma" aura cluster and instead pick up either a minion damage or life cluster depending on what you feel is lacking. Use your respec points when you put on the chest piece to add Charisma.

If you can't get the items until endgame (You will need to respec a bit):
Скрытый текст

-Ignore the right side of the tree and work on filling out the left side of the tree first.
-After filling out the left side, focus on pathing towards/adding the aura nodes on the right side (so it will be easier to transition into aura based.)
-When you get the Victario pieces, spec out of the life/minion damage nodes you added on the left side until you can spec all three aura clusters on the right side, plus Necromantic Aegis.

Sorry for the wordy message, hope that helped!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Thank you for the guide. We think about to play this as duo. Do you have a recommendation for the other char?
"
Kvotherx написал:
Thank you for the guide. We think about to play this as duo. Do you have a recommendation for the other char?

Thank you for reading the guide! This build runs many auras, so it is pretty flexible for running in a party. The only builds that don't go so well with this one are pure physical builds that use the brutality support, since most of our auras buff elemental damage.

The builds that benefit most from our auras are probably phys builds that do full elemental conversion. I hope you enjoy the build!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
my wife wants to play a summoning build and I want to make it easier for her. would this buff other summons or only your own? also would I need to change anything for 3.14?
"
speedbump86 написал:
my wife wants to play a summoning build and I want to make it easier for her. would this buff other summons or only your own? also would I need to change anything for 3.14?

Thanks for reading the guide! The auras buff all allies including minions, so other minions will get the aura buffs too. I haven't gotten around to updating this guide for 3.14, but here are some key changes (unfortunately nerfs) that I saw in the patch notes.

-Flesh and Stone now reserves 35% of Mana. This is a rough change for us, because it means we will have to drop this aura (unless you have the budget to get more reduced reservation gear than the character on this guide). This will also mean we will have more Mana to work with since we are left over with the amount Flesh and Stone used to reserve. You can use this change to prioritize more life on jewelry (and have less total mana) for the defensive option, or stick with high mana rolls on jewelry and level up Precision a few extra times (for the damage option.)

-Corrupted Soul was nerfed, which makes Replica Soul Tether not as good for us. It is still a good option, but if you want to min-max, it will probably be better to go for a well-rolled Stygian Vise. If you drop Replica Soul Tether, the build will no longer be hybrid, so I would change the pathing on the tree to drop the Foresight node (energy shield node near scion.)

-Vengeful Commander (Cluster jewel notable) received a nerf, so go with the Megalomaniac setup listed on the guide if possible.

Overall the nerfs are mainly to defense, so manual dodging will be even more important. Hope that helps! Have fun with the new league :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
"
hannarashi написал:
"
speedbump86 написал:

Thanks for reading the guide! The auras buff all allies including minions, so other minions will get the aura buffs too. I haven't gotten around to updating this guide for 3.14, but here are some key changes (unfortunately nerfs) that I saw in the patch notes.

-Flesh and Stone now reserves 35% of Mana. This is a rough change for us, because it means we will have to drop this aura (unless you have the budget to get more reduced reservation gear than the character on this guide). This will also mean we will have more Mana to work with since we are left over with the amount Flesh and Stone used to reserve. You can use this change to prioritize more life on jewelry (and have less total mana) for the defensive option, or stick with high mana rolls on jewelry and level up Precision a few extra times (for the damage option.)

-Corrupted Soul was nerfed, which makes Replica Soul Tether not as good for us. It is still a good option, but if you want to min-max, it will probably be better to go for a well-rolled Stygian Vise. If you drop Replica Soul Tether, the build will no longer be hybrid, so I would change the pathing on the tree to drop the Foresight node (energy shield node near scion.)

-Vengeful Commander (Cluster jewel notable) received a nerf, so go with the Megalomaniac setup listed on the guide if possible.

Overall the nerfs are mainly to defense, so manual dodging will be even more important. Hope that helps! Have fun with the new league :)

Hi, i'm also trying out this build and i was wondering since you mentioned the nerfs to corrupted soul would it be better to go for Energy shield or Life? If I went energy shield would it be better to drop the life in the constitution node and go for a energy shield node like Unnatural Calm or Ethereal Feast? and what stats would i be looking for in the Stygian vise?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация