[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

Thank you for reading the guide! I also want to let you know that you can look at the "Leveling" section of the written guide if you would like to read about what passives to focus on while leveling.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
I really appreciate it, I'm a *looks at the colors and clicks on the passive circles like a monkey* type (in years I think to have read passives once or a couple of times, just copying builds due to lazyness) :D
It looks very detailed and I'll definitely try it.
Great guide, what are your thoughts on using this as a league starter? I'm sure youve covered this question, but i can't find it. I'd like to think i can get away w/ using Axiom or something for a beginner weapon. The issue I will be having is trying to acquire the core pieces of the build. I.E. the Weapon ( boosting gems), the helmet, your 6link. and ofc the amulet. They all synergize so well. What Can i do before i get those pieces?
Getting a +1 to fire skills weapon isn’t that hard early on, pretty common drop honestly. If you can buy an Axium you can buy one of those too but on league start you are far more likely to find a +1 weapon than an Axiom anyway.
"
NeverEndingLagpoe887 написал:
Great guide, what are your thoughts on using this as a league starter? I'm sure youve covered this question, but i can't find it. I'd like to think i can get away w/ using Axiom or something for a beginner weapon. The issue I will be having is trying to acquire the core pieces of the build. I.E. the Weapon ( boosting gems), the helmet, your 6link. and ofc the amulet. They all synergize so well. What Can i do before i get those pieces?

Thanks for reading the guide! This build was actually my league-start during Heist :) I agree with jeremy_u_s3's post above in that you should try to get a +1 to fire skills weapon rather than Axiom. I usually like to ID all rare scepters/rune daggers/wands while I level, and you will most likely find a +1 before Act 6 if not earlier.

As for the end game gear, I was able to farm red maps with just a +1 fire skills weapon, a rare amulet with life+resists, a 4-link helmet with +2 to level of socketed minion gems, and my chest piece un-linked (6 sockets.) The only gear you need to buy before red maps is a Victario's Influence and Victario's Charity. Once you start consistently running red maps, you should start making some currency, so you can buy the gear upgrades as you can afford them.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
"
jeremy_u_s3 написал:
Getting a +1 to fire skills weapon isn’t that hard early on, pretty common drop honestly. If you can buy an Axium you can buy one of those too but on league start you are far more likely to find a +1 weapon than an Axiom anyway.

I had no idea a +1 was that powerful, thank you for the info <3 . Also im unsure how easily it was to go from some of the starter rares, to the stronger +1's. I appreciate all the info and i'll focus on the 2 uniques you mentioned first.(@ OP) You have a very well put together guide, and the YT video is also very in depth. Thanks again for all your time and effort you and your team has put in.

Edit **
As for the end game gear, I was able to farm red maps with just a +1 fire skills weapon, a rare amulet with life+resists, a 4-link helmet with +2 to level of socketed minion gems, and my chest piece un-linked (6 sockets.)

This is the info I was looking for. It seems like a great league starter.

Последняя редакция: NeverEndingLagpoe887. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 12:43:29
"
NeverEndingLagpoe887 написал:

This is the info I was looking for. It seems like a great league starter.

I hope it works out for you for league start! Once the full patch notes for Ritual League come out, I will be doing a full 3.13 update for the guide, but just judging from the balance change overview posted today, it looks like this build avoided most of the big nerfs :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
[3.13 Update Done!]

We dodged most of the summoner nerfs coming up in 1.13 :D
The main nerf was the removal of minion duration on Mistress of Sacrifice, but I didn't really have issues keeping up 20 spirits without the ascendancy node, so shouldn't be an issue. Slight nerf on the Necro minion damage values, but also not enough to make a big impact.
The cluster jewel aura effect small passives were nerfed, so now using a Megalomaniac would be our first choice (rather than using a medium+small cluster jewel.)

I added the updates to the main guide post as well! Let me know if I missed any big changes that I should add. Hope everyone has a great league-start!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Decided to choose this as a league starter. Needless to say, it was a good choice. I just got to maps and i can say the entire process was super smooth. Your suggestion of starting w/ Unleash + melee splash is a huge increase in QoL. The second i used that on a 3 Link the fun began. If you're thinking about what to choose I'd STRONGLY suggest this build. It clears everything without any effort. Boss-phases are awesome bc we can ramp up SRS. Im using a 4socket armor (my mana cant handle much more rn) just using the few auras I am is amazing. I played with a few people and they were impressed by the amount of damage and support that i provide. TY so much 4 this build.

e/ i am @ 2.6k hp and 700 ES. Res capped and only completed 2 labs.
My DPS is still very high despite missing the +2 gems ascendancy-node.
Последняя редакция: NeverEndingLagpoe887. Время: 16 янв. 2021 г., 10:08:13
it goes really smooth, in 2 sessions lv 58 without effort.
at 52 got for 1c shield and 6s5l chest for 4.5c

never survived at brine king at first like this, it melted that crab lmao

actual gear in spoiler
Скрытый текст

i used mark of red covenant in head cause actually can't roll more than anger aura with others, hatred, wrath and other elements are not usable due to mana, i will equip them later :P
the actual helmet i think it's useful for debuffing and gives SRS+2 lv with the wand.

since i quitted like a year ago, i have never knew about large cluster jewels, i found one for cold spells, can you suggest maybe a large jewel for fire or maybe auras (if exists)
Последняя редакция: metat0r0. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 5:03:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация