[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

I'm getting an error when I try to import the POB link. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong of if the link is bad. Do you have a screenshot of the passive tree?
"
according to your craft guide

-
Step 1 - Start with an ilvl 86+ Vaal Regallia (You only need 80+ if you just want the T1 aura effect)
Step 2 - I always start by using a Gilded Fossil for an extra implicit to hit when you corrupt and perfect fossils to get it 30%.
Step 3 - If you don't get a Redeemer base then you can roll Primitive Chaotic Resonator's with dense fossils until you hit 600+ ES (All 3 prefix need to be filled) then Slam with a Redeemer's Exalted Orb hoping you hit t1/2 Aura Effect)

Do I need to remove the SUFFIX first ? I got 3p+1s before Redeemer it ?

As long as you have an empty suffix on your NON-INFLUENCED chest, you can redeemer slam it for a chance to auraeffect. If you get something else (it bricks) you gotta spam dense+bound for es+auraeffect.

"
IcrapNutella написал:
How do you level with this build?

You don't. You gotta reach 90s with any other build you like, and then transition to this one. The LL carrion variant for example, or even essence drain occultist if you don't mind respeccing, should be good enough for this.
"
according to your craft guide

-
Step 1 - Start with an ilvl 86+ Vaal Regallia (You only need 80+ if you just want the T1 aura effect)
Step 2 - I always start by using a Gilded Fossil for an extra implicit to hit when you corrupt and perfect fossils to get it 30%.
Step 3 - If you don't get a Redeemer base then you can roll Primitive Chaotic Resonator's with dense fossils until you hit 600+ ES (All 3 prefix need to be filled) then Slam with a Redeemer's Exalted Orb hoping you hit t1/2 Aura Effect)

Do I need to remove the SUFFIX first ? I got 3p+1s before Redeemer it ?

you dont need to remove suffix in your case, just make sure have 3 preffix. This way the orb u slam would always be adding suffix, so you have 1/10 chance to get the t1 aura mod.
"
falagar112 написал:

you can opt for double voices setup.
with 2x
and 2

but then you'd have to get 35% FaE mediums and switch back to saqawal for 400 aura effect :D
"
Jeffreyira написал:
I'm getting an error when I try to import the POB link. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong of if the link is bad. Do you have a screenshot of the passive tree?

just make sure you have the community fork version of the pob, thats what everyone is using, the original one dont work 90% of the time
"
Turbo32 написал:

So after looking at the skill tree more i realize i counted wrong it was 11 points, I can then path to golem commander and get the jewel socket under it instead. Damn time to save up 100ex i guess lol

Worth it to start with the cheaper 7 passives voices?
What's the best way to finish this?

I've been trying the old...
- add Int.
- slam twice.
- change Int to 'prefixes can not change'
- scour and repeat.

Is there a better way?
IGN: SirNemrac
"
RNE0916 написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:

So after looking at the skill tree more i realize i counted wrong it was 11 points, I can then path to golem commander and get the jewel socket under it instead. Damn time to save up 100ex i guess lol

yeah, true endgame min max :) it's an investment that's for sure!

when you grab the socket underneath golem commander, you can also put a (1%) medium thread of hope in it and grab ravenous horde for 1 point. That's what I did as well.

edit: with the 2 additional clusters, you can "easily" reach 400% aura effect too. I say easily but you do need that 10% on shield or invest in 6 socket 84 clusters @ 40ex each.

However 400% is the next breakpoint for commander of darkness to get another load of attack/cast speed on your golems or spectres.

after crafted/bought all op's suggested gears, i still have 90ex left(5 passive voice is 40ex a peiace now), might as well go all in right, so how should i do to achieve 400% aura effect? if you can please explain in detail and treat me as a 3 year old :)

you should have 3xx% with your current 2x large cluster setup. 2x voice setup gives +2 clusters and you want 100% effect (or less if you are above 300 atm, but lets assume not) on those 2 medium jewels.

an ilvl84 6 passive medium aura jewel with 35% increased effect and first among will have 5x 8% + 10% = 50% effect. Get 2 of these and you got 400%.

Mind you 2 5 passive voices are 40ex each and those clusters are also 40ex each. So you're looking at 160ex investment.

The most you can get with ilvl 83 mediums (much cheaper) = 25% effect + first among for 5x7+10% = 45% each.

So if you can get your current setup to 310%, you can do it without buying ilvl84 medium aura jewels.

Hope that explains it.
"
falagar112 написал:

you should have 3xx% with your current 2x large cluster setup. 2x voice setup gives +2 clusters and you want 100% effect (or less if you are above 300 atm, but lets assume not) on those 2 medium jewels.

an ilvl84 6 passive medium aura jewel with 35% increased effect and first among will have 5x 8% + 10% = 50% effect. Get 2 of these and you got 400%.

Mind you 2 5 passive voices are 40ex each and those clusters are also 40ex each. So you're looking at 160ex investment.

The most you can get with ilvl 83 mediums (much cheaper) = 25% effect + first among for 5x7+10% = 45% each.

So if you can get your current setup to 310%, you can do it without buying ilvl84 medium aura jewels.

Hope that explains it.

you only get 4*8+10 or do i miss something?

Hope that explains it.[/quote]

damn, those 35% jewels were 90ex last time i checked, i guess i will just put the build together to check what exact % i have then go from there, thank you for explaining :)
Последняя редакция: RNE0916. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 13:01:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация