[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
hotatchanh96 написал:
Regenerate 2.47% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
You have Phasing while affected by Haste
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
--------
Is this watcher eye better than 25% impale ? i think inflict more 2 impale hits is insane. But is it affect to minion or only me ?

I have both on 1 watchers eye but unfortunately they only affect you and not minions.

I will look into what a better dps watchers eye will be.
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
hotatchanh96 написал:
Regenerate 2.47% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
You have Phasing while affected by Haste
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
--------
Is this watcher eye better than 25% impale ? i think inflict more 2 impale hits is insane. But is it affect to minion or only me ?

I have both on 1 watchers eye but unfortunately they only affect you and not minions.

I will look into what a better dps watchers eye will be.

Afaik there are no dps mods on a watchers eye that are worth it for our minions. There are very few mods that benefit them actually, 2 to be precise: intimidate enemies on hit for 4s with Pride (awakened phy says hello), and enemies take 10% inc dmg while on c.ground with ZEALOTRY (stacks with Bottled Faith, but we already have diminishing returns with 300% effect fleshnstone and such).

It's a purely defensive jewel for non-caster-spectres summoners. There are TONS of great combinations that we can use, and are absurdly cheap!
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 22:30:57
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Miguel_KP написал:
Hi, sorry about my English (not my native language)

Is there a bug in the "Golem Build" tab?

I am confused about this new configuration, which also does not correspond to its associated PoB

Thank you

Yeah sorry it bugged out when I added spectre guide.

The pob tree was still ok for it and the gem breakdown at the bottom is better grouped to show you what we want. I'll make it text so it doesn't get lost again then I'll buy cheap stuff to upgrade.

Thank you for your time!

So, what body armor do you recommend for Golem Buid?

- A crafted Vaal Regalia, as you originally recommended in the post, or...
- Saqawal's Nest, which seems very interesting because of its 10% reduced Mana Reserved

Thank you again
"
Miguel_KP написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Miguel_KP написал:
Hi, sorry about my English (not my native language)

Is there a bug in the "Golem Build" tab?

I am confused about this new configuration, which also does not correspond to its associated PoB

Thank you

Yeah sorry it bugged out when I added spectre guide.

The pob tree was still ok for it and the gem breakdown at the bottom is better grouped to show you what we want. I'll make it text so it doesn't get lost again then I'll buy cheap stuff to upgrade.

Thank you for your time!

So, what body armor do you recommend for Golem Buid?

- A crafted Vaal Regalia, as you originally recommended in the post, or...
- Saqawal's Nest, which seems very interesting because of its 10% reduced Mana Reserved

Thank you again

Honest the 10% RMR on Saqawal's nest is sooo nice and I'm using it on spectre build right now.
Moved some stuff around and swapped some gear. Dps seems alot higher and my es is a comfortable 8k. Going to ditch the clarity watchers eye though, the haste mod is more use.

Overall Im liking the switch back to spectres.

Edit= getting three slum Lords in a decent position is not easy. I've stopped at 160% minion damage for now, I've used alot of divines.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 6 нояб. 2020 г., 2:45:38
Hello,
a reasonable price to transition from LL (WaffleT's build) to CI, could be around 100ex ?

"
ThoryX написал:
Hello,
a reasonable price to transition from LL (WaffleT's build) to CI, could be around 100ex ?

You definitely can, you can probably get it going for quite abit less than that.

Main costs are gems, clusters and rmr gear/jewels.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 6 нояб. 2020 г., 3:33:12
Should I go for HH or aw multistrike first?
"
papagoja1 написал:

HH
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
papagoja1 написал:

HH

Done, then AW Multistrike is next

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация