[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
ryaka00 написал:
I think the only drawback (besides currency dump) is the slow minion movement speed. Not going for ravenous horde i mean.

Don't really notice it with 400% aura effect of haste 🤣

Can we apply punishment with blasphemy support as another aura?

ok fine i'll try too :p
"
__Leonardo__ написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
ryaka00 написал:
I think the only drawback (besides currency dump) is the slow minion movement speed. Not going for ravenous horde i mean.

Don't really notice it with 400% aura effect of haste 🤣

Can we apply punishment with blasphemy support as another aura?

I'm not too sure mate, maybe someone else can weigh in.

If it doesn't override our current curse I don't see why not.
Manage to push PoB Secret Dagger to 2.75M per Spectre with 3.4 Aura effect and 1 Voices 5.
7k ES, 1k5 ES regen and taking no extra damage from Crit is really nice to have.
This build feel alot safer than LL version, and the celling for minmax is pretty high too. I was bored with LL because not much you can fit in for a reason amount of currency.

If anyone interested, here is POB: https://pastebin.com/pCeFzPYD

Последняя редакция: minhtri11296. Время: 9 нояб. 2020 г., 23:50:40
do you have endgame pob of golem build?
Whats all this talk about PoB secret dagger? wtf is that?
"
Hemzokuken написал:

Note: If you want to work out Syndicate Operative DPS you need to use the following formula: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP).

Eg. 6.54 x 35,196 x 3 x 1.19 x 2 = 1.65m dps per spectre.

Could someone please explain me, why it's a 5 multiplier for awakened gmp instead of a 2 multiplier for volley?

And what settings we have to change in pob for correct values?
At the moment i change the following:
- activate 'Are your minions always on Full Life?'
- activate 'Is Feeding Frenzy active?'
- set 'Pride Aura Effect' to 'Maximum Effect'
- set 'Is the enemy a Boss' to 'Sirus'
what's up guy. Started this league off playing spectres for the first time, and just played the basic triad grip/cold ele conversion SO up till now. Can do almost all the content in the game, but hit a wall around 40% delirious maps where I just die all the time, and occasionally die on zana deli trop maps. Felt like I took the build as far as I could take it (headhunter is last upgrade I got) and wanted to try and take spectres to the next level...

after researching the last couple days and reading through most this thread, selling off all the random maps/fragments/currency I've accumulated over the league I bought basically all the stuff for this build and just finished putting it together for about 120ex.

many of the gems are still lvl 19 (wanted to save some money), but as of right now sitting in HO I have 5400 es, 56k armour, 26k evasion, 90% phys dmg reduction, and 88 max res. I'm guessing I'll get to 90% max res once the gems are lvl 20? think I have the exact same cluster jewels linked in the guide from OP.

Right now sitting with 157 mana leftover with divergent prevision at lvl 13. Even after that's leveled where does the extra mana go? aspect of the spider? or did I just go overboard to the medium clusters and don't need that many? Right now I'm running 12 auras + aspect of the avian. I can actually still fit in skitterbots as long as I keep my precision at level 13 or less and still have like 12 mana left over to dash...

some questions:

1) on poe.ninja the other 5 or so people I see playing this build shows them having 3 frenzy, 3 power, and 3 endurance charges. As of right now I have 1 power and 1 endurance charge - where do the rest come from?

2) what should my upgrade priority list be? I know I need:

- new amulet (I dunno how tf I ended up +1 dex gems, I swear to god it was int gems when I awakener orbed it?!? Only thing I can think of is it was +1 dex gems and +int above it and my brain somehow melded the two together)

-awakened minion dmg and awakened brutality

- new unset ring (quickly made this with leftover essenses laying around so I could get aspect of the avian on to test my mana)

- helm enchant on helm (none on market at the moment for carrion golem buff)

- new watcher's eye with relevant mods

- elegant hubris with 3 minion dmg nodes? only thing with that is if I did that I'd have to unspec one of the medium cluster jewels to get enough points. Dunno which one you would take out to do that

- is double renewal/rotten claws/vicious bite large clusters the ideal cluster setup? seemed to be some debate about that

have about 100-130ex worth of gear to sell from the old build to give some idea about budget.

3) is bottled faith not really needed for this build? have one from my old build but don't see the handful of people on poe.ninja using it...
Последняя редакция: Mephisto415. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 3:50:29
"
kuchen85 написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:

Note: If you want to work out Syndicate Operative DPS you need to use the following formula: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP).

Eg. 6.54 x 35,196 x 3 x 1.19 x 2 = 1.65m dps per spectre.

Could someone please explain me, why it's a 5 multiplier for awakened gmp instead of a 2 multiplier for volley?

And what settings we have to change in pob for correct values?
At the moment i change the following:
- activate 'Are your minions always on Full Life?'
- activate 'Is Feeding Frenzy active?'
- set 'Pride Aura Effect' to 'Maximum Effect'
- set 'Is the enemy a Boss' to 'Sirus'

I don't get the formular either.

What I understood so far is:

Police Daggers is an Attack triggered by a spell. So Attacks per Second doesn't bother us, insted we look for casts per second of "dagger trigger spell".
As we scale phy. and impale we can't use Avg. Dmg like the cold conversion summoners do. We'd have to calc the avg dmg. incl. impale (Total DPS inc. Impale/Attack Rate?).

DPS should then be something like:

avg dmg. incl. impal x trigger cast rate x number of porjectiles (3 for volley, 5 for gmp/greater volley, 6 for aw. gmp)* 3 attacks done (shotgun)

The 1.19 looks like the double damage from awakened spell echo? I'am not sure this applies to the dagger as an attack.

Did I get something wrong?

Not all the projectiles of GMP hit the single target. So its kinda cheating to multiply DPS by x5. Also awakened spell echo doesnt affect secret police daggers, since spell does no damage and only triggers another spell. Same thing applies to volley. Syndicate operatives start doing melee attacks if target comes close and u have to convocate alot. Not the most consistent dps numbers unless u 1 shot everything.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация