[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
Mephisto415 написал:
seems like the one thing I really struggle with is killing stuff with proximity shield (playing the spectre version)

how do u guys deal with that? or just skip?

bump
"
Mephisto415 написал:
"
Mephisto415 написал:
seems like the one thing I really struggle with is killing stuff with proximity shield (playing the spectre version)

bump

i run inside of the bubble and convocate my dudes inside
"
Mephisto415 написал:
"
Mephisto415 написал:

bump

You don't know how to deal with proximity shield?
Hi, I'm new to the game and don't understand the mechanics of the game. Played on this assembly https://pastebin.com/GCgGcGHg. Tell me, will your build have the same DPS or maybe more?
Thanks a lot!
"
Параворлд написал:
Hi, I'm new to the game and don't understand the mechanics of the game. Played on this assembly https://pastebin.com/GCgGcGHg. Tell me, will your build have the same DPS or maybe more?
Thanks a lot!

The pob you linked has 2m dps per golem, this one has 4 times that.
"
Zenevieva написал:
"
Mephisto415 написал:
"
Mephisto415 написал:

bump

i run inside of the bubble and convocate my dudes inside

problem is with SO at that close range they do the melee attack which doesn't do much dmg and it takes forever to kill...

in my old spectre build i had 9 zombies which would deal with that problem. I tried a 5 link zombie setup in hungry loop on this build but they died constantly (was using flesh offering tho, maybe should retry with bone offering?)
Any ETA on endgame POB for golems? Having issues and in the process of ripping apart everything and assembling again. Also, ty for chest :)
"
phocas99 написал:
Any ETA on endgame POB for golems? Having issues and in the process of ripping apart everything and assembling again. Also, ty for chest :)

Sorry guys, have been super busy.

I'll definitely get to it this weekend.

:)
Just wondering but is this build viable in T16 Delirium 100% or Delirium mod 100+ splinters? It's because it's my favorite content but I also love the summoner playstyle a lot.
"
Chuupaker написал:
Just wondering but is this build viable in T16 Delirium 100% or Delirium mod 100+ splinters? It's because it's my favorite content but I also love the summoner playstyle a lot.

zana delirium for splinters easily, thats not a difficult content even for much weaker builds

for 100% it is also good, but bit laggy, golems or spectres, imo both lag pretty bad if you juice up map hard with double beyond. Damage is delivered through many overlaping aoe hits in case of syndicate operatives, and carrion golems are laggy on their own with their stacked spike attack and super high attack speed, multistrikes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация