[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Hi everybody,

I have been following the LL guide and now want to transition into the CI. I hope somebody can help me a bit with what I should do/buy while I am still on my LL build. I tried to find out as much as possible myself but I would like to have some confirmation before I switch.

This is my current char. (ReddieMoriati under characters in profile)

https://pastebin.com/3bxD6TQQ

I already purchased/collected the following items.

I also have a Lev 20/20 Div Determination and Hungry Loop with Brutality/Feeding Frenzy/Melee Physical Damage/Minion Damage. (Gems are leveled but not inserted yet so I can change them if necessary).

Question I have are:

1) Can I keep my large clusters?
2) Can I keep any of my medium clusters and which clusters should I add?
3) Are there any Jewels missing (or corruptions like mana reserved)?
4) Is there anything else I should watch out for?

Thanks to anybody who takes the time to guide me.
"
VigorDracul написал:
Hi everybody,

I have been following the LL guide and now want to transition into the CI. I hope somebody can help me a bit with what I should do/buy while I am still on my LL build. I tried to find out as much as possible myself but I would like to have some confirmation before I switch.

This is my current char. (ReddieMoriati under characters in profile)

https://pastebin.com/3bxD6TQQ

I already purchased/collected the following items.

I also have a Lev 20/20 Div Determination and Hungry Loop with Brutality/Feeding Frenzy/Melee Physical Damage/Minion Damage. (Gems are leveled but not inserted yet so I can change them if necessary).

Question I have are:

1) Can I keep my large clusters?
2) Can I keep any of my medium clusters and which clusters should I add?
3) Are there any Jewels missing (or corruptions like mana reserved)?
4) Is there anything else I should watch out for?

Thanks to anybody who takes the time to guide me.

step by step:

remove all clutter in tree:
- remove unnatural calm, golem commander, thread of hope/ravenous horde, lord of the dead, grave intentions, written in blood... path left of foresight up instead, take the socket along the way.

- with all points you now have free, take the cluster to the right of where you have your primordial might atm.

- move that primordial might away and put intuitive leap to pick up charisma and the 4% reduced node, this saves you another 2 passives.

- take the jewel socket to the left of harrier, and put might of the meek in there. Spec out of leadership.

the cluster you gained:

- put 1x voices in there, 7p is fine if you can't afford 5p, but 5p saves a passive.

you can keep your 2 large for now, best setup eventually, when you can afford, is 2x 5p voices and 1x medium, but worry about that later.

your mediums, you will have 7 now, 4 in 2 large, 3 in voices.

on those 7 you want to have, in total:
-self-control
-pure guile
-pure might
-pure aptitude
-uncompromising
-sublime form

so technically you can keep most your mediums if you get 3 with a combination of 2 of the above on each. 1 of each in total.

doesn't have to be 6p mediums, just make sure you can fit them.

then last step is to make sure that everything adds up to 300% aura effect

edit:

gems in hungry loop should be:
empower, elemental army, feeding frenzy and minion life. Then put divergent AG inside.
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 13:50:46
Thank you for this amazing build. I league started with Kay's SO spectres, then Waffle T's carrions and ended with this build. I finally hit level 100 yesterday. This is my 4th league (2nd to have levelled past Act 10) and the insanely tanky build enabled me to hit the maximum level. I can never die unless I literally stand on mob death effect circles of death or stand outside of Zana bubble when the Elder dies.

This guide has taught me a lot on how aura stacking works. Keep up the good work!

Build link: https://pastebin.com/XaQVUv3E
Последняя редакция: Perfectblue_6409. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 13:38:48
"
falagar112 написал:

step by step:

remove all clutter in tree:
- remove unnatural calm, golem commander, thread of hope/ravenous horde, lord of the dead, grave intentions, written in blood... path left of foresight up instead, take the socket along the way.

- with all points you now have free, take the cluster to the right of where you have your primordial might atm.

- move that primordial might away and put intuitive leap to pick up charisma and the 4% reduced node, this saves you another 2 passives.

- take the jewel socket to the left of harrier, and put might of the meek in there. Spec out of leadership.

the cluster you gained:

- put 1x voices in there, 7p is fine if you can't afford 5p, but 5p saves a passive.

you can keep your 2 large for now, best setup eventually, when you can afford, is 2x 5p voices and 1x medium, but worry about that later.

your mediums, you will have 7 now, 4 in 2 large, 3 in voices.

on those 7 you want to have, in total:
-self-control
-pure guile
-pure might
-pure aptitude
-uncompromising
-sublime form

so technically you can keep most your mediums if you get 3 with a combination of 2 of the above on each. 1 of each in total.

doesn't have to be 6p mediums, just make sure you can fit them.

then last step is to make sure that everything adds up to 300% aura effect

edit:

gems in hungry loop should be:
empower, elemental army, feeding frenzy and minion life. Then put divergent AG inside.

Thanks for the quick answer. Wow, that is a lot different from the original one so I have three questions. (Probably more later)

1) Is there any difference between the POB you describe and the one you use? Or can I just copy yours? I'm on mobile so can't check myself until tomorrow.

2) If I put my AG in the Loop what happens to the rest of my gem-links? What other changes do come from this? Is there a character I can take a look at to copy?

3) If AG is in loop does it need certain items equipped to make good use of it. Kingmaker etc.

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 17:35:11
"
falagar112 написал:

valk, wtf is that amulet of yours. I'm jelly man xD

Sometimes you just get lucky. It was like 15ish try. Honestly I thought it’s too good to use by myself so I tried to sell it for a week or two but at this point of the league you know how it goes on the market. So i said fck it lets build around it.
I would kill for the ring like Turbo32 have crafted, you cant even buy one like it and maaaan spamming thousands of dense fossils is a pain...
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Lazarus507 написал:
any tips on making that staff?

just got done bringing a scion through campaign

you need a base with temple mod (either damage/double dmg or cast/attack speed) and +2 to spell gems. Then annul it down to those 2 mods, then multimod, then slam redeemer and pray.

last part is 1:19 to hit aura/hatred. It's crazy unlikely and extremely expensive - i paid 50ex for the base alone.

got my hands on a staff with everything except the redeemer mod

crafting "3 crafted mod", "cannot roll cater mods", and some random prefix should lower the pool a tiny bit before slamming redeemer orb right?
"
Valk_d написал:
"
falagar112 написал:

valk, wtf is that amulet of yours. I'm jelly man xD

Sometimes you just get lucky. It was like 15ish try. Honestly I thought it’s too good to use by myself so I tried to sell it for a week or two but at this point of the league you know how it goes on the market. So i said fck it lets build around it.
I would kill for the ring like Turbo32 have crafted, you cant even buy one like it and maaaan spamming thousands of dense fossils is a pain...

Lol craft of exile estimated 17,000 dense to make that ring. I was aiming for just a +2 and accidentally made a +3.
Hey all, I'm having a great time playing this build, thanks for the guide. At this point I am confused on how to improve my character. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to improve? thanks in advance!

Character Name: Meta_Mancer

Gear and gems:

Passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18EJcRUBUnFy8ajxzcHRQdqh8YIvQo-iy_LYsvbzkLOsZEBEZxR4VHt0mxSp9NuVH7UilUrlXVVdZV4FfJWFpZ81-wYvRk52ZUZp5ncWhYbAttGW-ecLtxsnIPcql90n_GgKSDCYTFhgKJ2IyxjxqPRpMnlG-boZu1oOahL6cIpyusqrQMuJO-isHFykrK08y8zRbTj9eW18_ZE9le34rhiOq66-7sGOyD74j22vfB-Tf60v5J_oE=?accountName=PineyTheTerrible&characterName=Meta_Mancer

Последняя редакция: PineyTheTerrible. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 16:04:11
i kinda think the torrent belt or abyss belt with really nice jewels is better than hh

how much aura effect do you have?
Последняя редакция: Lazarus507. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 16:36:54
"
Lazarus507 написал:
i kinda think the torrent belt or abyss belt with really nice jewels is better than hh

how much aura effect do you have?

I'm sitting at 228% increased aura effect, according to my calculator (POB isnt displaying it for some reason)

I've been thinking about a crystal belt instead of a stygian vise, is there any reason to go with anything other than a decent crystal belt? Like this:

Edit: I am switching impale out for damage while on full life support, should be a lot better according to POB.
Последняя редакция: PineyTheTerrible. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 18:15:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация