[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Hey F4ward, incredible build guide; Have had a lot of fun playing it this league.

Was wondering if someone could offer me some advice as to where to take the build next. Have about 600 Chaos to play around with (Stil haven't had an exalt drop this League), and i'm a bit unsure where to invest into next, Clusters/Crafting a new bow etc.
Any help would be appreciated
POB: https://pastebin.com/Tw2SywVH

Thanks again for the build.
"

Here's my current gear at lvl 90, nothing fancy yet but I liked it because its allow me to reserved 5 buffs/curse at once (Despair/Temp Chains/Malevolence/AoTSpider/HoAsh). Quite happy with the build so far, next step would be trying to craft a better Apothecary's Gloves with DoT Multi roll & a better Quiver)
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
surVfate написал:
"

Here's my current gear at lvl 90, nothing fancy yet but I liked it because its allow me to reserved 5 buffs/curse at once (Despair/Temp Chains/Malevolence/AoTSpider/HoAsh). Quite happy with the build so far, next step would be trying to craft a better Apothecary's Gloves with DoT Multi roll & a better Quiver)

Do you find temp chain better support to keeping you alive than flesh and stone? And does HoAsh do anything or just there for cool explosions?

How do you even run all these auras? Not enough mana to reserve even with lvl 4 enlighten.
Последняя редакция: RexZShadow. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 18:46:32
Hi! I love construction. But I'm with this variation, what do you think? and it has double cluster (changed recently). You can see my PJ.

It seems to me that we can push a little more to become a more than decent boss killer. What do you think? Any ideas?

Something hybrid between this construction and mine?

THANK YOU!

Последняя редакция: jcosovnikar. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 16:55:12
"
RexZShadow написал:
"
surVfate написал:
"

Do you find temp chain better support to keeping you alive than flesh and stone? And does HoAsh do anything or just there for cool explosions?

How do you even run all these auras? Not enough mana to reserve even with lvl 4 enlighten.

Sovereignty anointment, 4% node next to Leadership (with Large Thread of Hope), Enlighten 3 on Temp Chains & Malevolence, 4 rare jewels with 1% reduced reservation (I can get away with 2, but 4 is giving some CA firing headroom)

I just love Temp Chains safety in Ultimatium, and I think the slow combine with the Hindered slow from Dark Discourse from medium jewel is giving a nice touch as well.

HoA is basically for better Utimatium run since it cover the lack of 100% chance to pack explosion of Profane Bloom, not needed as all and I might switch to Arctic Armour (same reservation amount) in higher tier maps.

From this point onward gears upgrade is kind of hard, I hope I can manage to get them :(
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

Последняя редакция: surVfate. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 11:57:27
"
surVfate написал:

I just love Temp Chains safety in Ultimatium, and I think the slow combine with the Hindered slow from Dark Discourse from medium jewel is giving a nice touch as well.

HoA is basically for better Utimatium run since it cover the lack of 100% chance to pack explosion of Profane Bloom, not needed as all and I might switch to Arctic Armour (same reservation amount) in higher tier maps.

From this point onward gears upgrade is kind of hard, I hope I can manage to get them :(

Ya I was talking with people around temp chain vs sand stance and I think flesh and stone wins out. Because it basically give you a default 50% eva chance you add that to our dodge seem too good.

I'm curious if anyone done any testing or have math on temp chain vs sand stance for defense mechanic.

I really like HoAsh coz I have celestial herald MTX and make it look so good lol.
How much dps is minimum to kill sirus conq and invitations? Im worried that taking out awakened gem + getting a more affordable bow will decrease the dmg too much
I can do conquerer at A5 pretty easily and id on't think A8 will be too much problem. You still easily get to 1m dps on CA and like 300-400k death aura without awaken gem and the expensive bow. Just make an half way bow that has the 2 dot multi for now.

I say sirus should be doable if you knwo the fight well enough. Idk it well enough so i died alot and only got it down to like 40% hp. But if i knew wtf i was doing probably kill him. Won't be insane fast though.
Nice build.

Is the second magic ring in right slot worth it for hexproof?
Could use that one for getting str/res/dmg instead.
"
RexZShadow написал:
"
surVfate написал:

Ya I was talking with people around temp chain vs sand stance and I think flesh and stone wins out. Because it basically give you a default 50% eva chance you add that to our dodge seem too good.

I'm curious if anyone done any testing or have math on temp chain vs sand stance for defense mechanic.

I have no idea either, since the reservation is same once I hit t15/t16 constantly I'll test it out, it will give me a bit more mana to spare as well since I can linked HoA in the Enlighten setup where the second Blasphemy for Temp Chains currently is.

"
RexZShadow написал:

I really like HoAsh coz I have celestial herald MTX and make it look so good lol.

lol currently using that MTX here, effect is really nice and give me the explody chest + AoF ignite combo vibe

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация