[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
RexZShadow написал:
I can do conquerer at A5 pretty easily and id on't think A8 will be too much problem. You still easily get to 1m dps on CA and like 300-400k death aura without awaken gem and the expensive bow. Just make an half way bow that has the 2 dot multi for now.

I say sirus should be doable if you knwo the fight well enough. Idk it well enough so i died alot and only got it down to like 40% hp. But if i knew wtf i was doing probably kill him. Won't be insane fast though.

sirus is ez if u know wat u r doing. alr done A9 sirus deathless multiple times. so u should b fine.
"
Pocharadanai написал:

sirus is ez if u know wat u r doing. alr done A9 sirus deathless multiple times. so u should b fine.

Ya I was mostly going in blind so just died a lot but feel like should have the damage if i stop dying and actually get to damage him lol.

"
surVfate написал:

lol currently using that MTX here, effect is really nice and give me the explody chest + AoF ignite combo vibe

Does the HoAsh actually help with clear though? like what kind of damage it is actually giving? I manged to pick up an impresence amulet with sovereignty on it so i manage to squeeze in HoAsh now lol. Looks so good.

Really great build
clear fast with any map mods and even beat Maven first time with this

Since I can clear T16 ez without my bow,
I use 2 Vaaled Obliteration(with 20 increased Aoe implicit)
Witch give me 41 radius Death Aura(from 37 with bow) and 80% chance to explode for mapping and swap to bow for BOSS.

2 Obliteration means I have 6 more sockets to use for mapping,so I need some advice.

Gems in use:
portal(QOL)
portal-cast on death(useless because almost never died when mapping)
blood rage(frenzy charge)
I kinda wanna try this build, can it a) run on 5ex budget b) run ultimatums in high red maps semi-reliably (less than 1 death per 10 ultis)?
Is arrogance good with DO ? I use it as 6th gem instead of conc effect because it's easier and I prefer bigger aoe
"
malinVautour написал:
Is arrogance good with DO ? I use it as 6th gem instead of conc effect because it's easier and I prefer bigger aoe

If you want but its a lot of damage lost, 54% for like 19%. If you really want bigger are run increase aoe. But if really having trouble i guess but can just find some harvest to get the socket pretty easily.
step by step crafting guide for the bow would be nice.
Последняя редакция: Totalschaden87. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 11:13:26
"
Totalschaden87 написал:

Which he actually did wrote in the gears section if you've actually read the guide before posting.
"
zeroad12x написал:
"
Totalschaden87 написал:

Which he actually did wrote in the gears section if you've actually read the guide before posting.

yeah, but i have trouble following the guide, as well. the crafts do not seem to be on point. but it is the first league i play since a year, so maybe it is just me missing something.

@f4ward

f'ing great build. thank you. it is a lot of fun to play. <3
"
BigSlickDaddy написал:
"
zeroad12x написал:
"
Totalschaden87 написал:

yeah, but i have trouble following the guide, as well. the crafts do not seem to be on point. but it is the first league i play since a year, so maybe it is just me missing something.

@f4ward

f'ing great build. thank you. it is a lot of fun to play. <3

Not sure how much more on point he can make it. It's about as step by step as it can be with text. Only thing more detailed be a video.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация