[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

i'm having problem with mana reserved for the 3 auras (spider,flesh and stone and malevo ) can get only 2 of these 3(plus free despair )

and i'm doing bad bosses ( st dmg ) :(
Последняя редакция: POKHAM. Время: 5 июня 2021 г., 14:12:37
"
POKHAM написал:
i'm having problem with mana reserved for the 3 auras (spider,flesh and stone and malevo ) can get only 2 of these 3(plus free despair )

You're missing the Charisma passive cluster, your Enlighten is lvl 1, so it's not doing anything. And I see you also use Clarity.

All of your gems are lvl 17 with no quality.
You have lvl 1 Empower in your bow.

Level 3 corrupted Enlighten and Empower cost 15c each, so get those.
Most of the other gems can be had for 5-10c for lvl20 +20 quality - get some.

CA damage is very dependent on gem levels, so this is important...

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
f4ward написал:
"
POKHAM написал:

You're missing the Charisma passive cluster, your Enlighten is lvl 1, so it's not doing anything. And I see you also use Clarity.

All of your gems are lvl 17 with no quality.
You have lvl 1 Empower in your bow.

Level 3 corrupted Enlighten and Empower cost 15c each, so get those.
Most of the other gems can be had for 5-10c for lvl20 +20 quality - get some.

CA damage is very dependent on gem levels, so this is important...

ty f4ward!
Hey, I've not played since Delve and tried out this build for my first build coming back. I ended up switching over to a Cane Kulemak instead of the CA due to the quiver nerf they made and how stopping to shoot felt really strange in this build. I went with a Vaal Blight which I just drop once during boss fights and run around doing the boss mechanics for the rest of the time to melt them away. I've only done Cirus 5 so far, but It's got some pretty sick DPS with my current gear and not much problem with staying alive. I'm using just the 1 magic ring on the left (seeing as I get 50% hex reduction from witch) and I switched out the Thread of hope for a Xibaqua timeless jewel for more elemental defence (seeing as my Chaos resist is like 81%) I also picked up most of my jewels with 1% reserve discount to save a few skill points and let me annoint bannerman (which is an insane boost for DO)

Thanks a bunch for this guide. I'll probably be starting next league in 3.15 with it. Looking forward to making it with a fresh league and seeing how it works out again.
Thank you for the build and in depth guide f4ward!

I league started in SSF as a different CA build, then merged to trade after getting a bunch of gear that I would never use.

I found this guide and was amazed at how much fun it was. I made it to 95, my highest yet, and was cruising though 16's even with a few damage upgrades still to go.

Will 100% play this again next league if nothing is nerfed too badly.
In the POB there is no way to activate lifetap, shouldn't you put lifetap support lvl 1 on your withering step?

Otherwise your Deaths Oath will not get the damage bonus.
How has the build performed on 3.14? I might try this on league start or get it as a reroll! Some of the uniques look super pricey on the first few days...

How do you feel about the variants that use two/three curse aura setups instead of Aspect/Flesh? Does the Timeless Jewel for Divine Flesh (if desired) go into the Thread of Hope slot near Pain Attunement or elsewhere?

Does it manage delirious maps? Either as a delirium mirror or a 100%?
Последняя редакция: Vague_Density. Время: 8 июля 2021 г., 6:05:18
"
WhySoDank420 написал:
In the POB there is no way to activate lifetap, shouldn't you put lifetap support lvl 1 on your withering step?

Otherwise your Deaths Oath will not get the damage bonus.

Check the skills section in the guide (specifically in the boots). I didn't update it in the POB, but I will update it for 3.15 when we have information.

"
Vague_Density написал:
How has the build performed on 3.14? I might try this on league start or get it as a reroll! Some of the uniques look super pricey on the first few days...

Better than 3.13. There is a section for 3.14 changes in the guide, where I described the changes, and it's still relevant at league end.

Viridi's helm is pricey at league start, but drops drastically after a week or two. And you can use something else until it drops or you can afford it (there are cheap unique options in the guide).

"

How do you feel about the variants that use two/three curse aura setups instead of Aspect/Flesh?

Not exactly my preferred setup, but feel free to try what works for you. The only thing I recommend against - is changing the helm setup, which gives us significant DPS boost.

"

Does the Timeless Jewel for Divine Flesh (if desired) go into the Thread of Hope slot near Pain Attunement or elsewhere?

Exactly there. You would loose some aura effect, but gain survivability.

"

Does it manage delirious maps? Either as a delirium mirror or a 100%?

Yes, but deeper into the map it gets slower, so you need to use CA a bit more often.
Same goes for Simulacrum.

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 9 июля 2021 г., 8:46:52
Had a ton of fun with this build in 3.14. Super easy to gear and the crafted items are easy to craft since you don't need attack speed on the bow or even life/chaos res on gloves, viridi's veil and magic rings etc. So far been clearing all content with AWL9, besides 80-100% delirious maps, but I don't think this build is designed for 100% delirious maps.
Hi!

This is my version of Death's Oath build + Headhunter

https://pastebin.com/BNt9b7zr

It's expensive, but very nice to clean maps, even 100% Delirium.
But with hard bosses... its lack of damage: Sirus 8, Shaper, Uber Atziri

I'll appreciate any advice or suggestion.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация