[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Thanks for the answers f4ward! I think I want to go with this for 3.15 as my clearer if it survives patch notes.

I assume it's Caustic Arrow all the way during levelling?
3.15 changes (patch notes review):

Estimated loss of ~25% DPS for both CA and DO from support gems and additional ~3% from 2x "Brush with Death" notables

Awakened Blasphemy +1 to Level of Supported Curse Skill Gems now requires lvl 5 gem and not +20 quality

Flask changes don't affect us much, since the build never was heavily flask reliant.

Damage over Time Multiplier Prefix modifiers on Weapons are now Suffix modifiers. This changes the bow craft very slightly, but should be no DPS difference.

Considering the buff DO had in 3.14, we are still ahead of the 3.13 version and got hit much less than many other builds.
Should still be enough for T16 clearing.

Forbidden Rite might be a skill we can use, but I'm waiting for POB update to be able to check it's viability

"
Vague_Density написал:

I assume it's Caustic Arrow all the way during leveling?

That's the way I prefer, but you are free to improvise if you like.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 12:14:32
"
f4ward написал:

Estimated loss of ~25% DPS for both CA and DO from support gems and additional ~3% from 2x "Brush with Death" notables

Awakened Blasphemy +1 to Level of Supported Curse Skill Gems now requires lvl 5 gem and not +20 quality

Flask changes don't affect us much, since the build never was heavily flask reliant.

Damage over Time Multiplier Prefix modifiers on Weapons are now Suffix modifiers. This changes the bow craft very slightly, but should be no DPS difference.

Considering the buff DO had in 3.14, we are still ahead of the 3.13 version and got hit much less than many other builds.

Forbidden Rite might be a skill we can use, but I'm waiting for POB update to be able to check it's viability

I am happy to hear this as I was looking into playing this as my league starter but I was waiting to see what you thought after patch changes. Let's see what comes next!
Последняя редакция: Sake_San. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 14:25:45
Thank you for this build. Had an absolute blast with it in 3.14!
Covered all the content with 36 challenges. Seeing everything explode is just so satisfying. It was just perfect for the Ultimatum encounters.
Once you get used to the gameplay switching back to other builds feels so strange..
Highly recommend this one, I think it's still viable for 3.15 despite the nerfs. Thanks again, I really enjoyed it even with the lower budget version :)
"
f4ward написал:

POB update confirms my estimations, we are still good :)

"
ragsha написал:

Once you get used to the gameplay switching back to other builds feels so strange..

That's the main reason I'm determined to make this build work each new league ;)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
I might try this as my league start, looks really fun ;)

Do you have some tips for leveling maybe?
This build looks really interesting. Do you update at least the pob to 3.15 until league start? I really consider this as my league starter. :)
Waiting for pob update too . I played with this build last league and get addicted. Its fantastic build for league start because its so focking fast at map clearing and also smooth. Only downside is boss dmg and sustainability on bosses.
Thank you so much for this build guide. I leveled to 100 in Ultimatum with it, and might do it again in Expedition because it really ruined other builds for me lol.

Loaded up a T16 last night.
Took second wind out of my withering step setup and just ran through. I didn't use my movement flask.

Felt a tiny bit slower to kill boss and beefy rares but not excessively so.

Nerfs aren't too bad for us I think.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация