[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

How is the build in ultimatums? easy to clear?
Life tap doesn't seem to be proccing with deaths aura any help, thanks!
"
GGZII написал:

"
Starting 3.14, we use Lifetap support instead of Arcane Surge. It's there to give Duration tag for other support gems.

It can't proc from Death Aura. We only get benefit from it's quality, or if we proc Lifetap with another skill.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 9:13:00
"
f4ward написал:
"
GGZII написал:

"
Starting 3.14, we use Lifetap support instead of Arcane Surge. It's there to give Duration tag for other support gems.

It can't proc from Death Aura. We only get benefit from it's quality, or if we proc Lifetap with another skill.

Could you explain for a noob, Swift affliction, less duration and efficacy also have the duration tag. How would proccing it from another skill then make it work for deaths aura
Thanks a lot for the detailed guide, its really awesome to see ppl putting in the work for others.
I am lvl 80 now in Ultimatium, quite nice so far, then again only done white maps. Jewels, helmet etc all pretty expensive still, but I am quite happy with the build already.
I hope the guide stays active.

Good luck with the league, exile!
"
GGZII написал:
"
f4ward написал:
"
GGZII написал:

"

Could you explain for a noob, Swift affliction, less duration and efficacy also have the duration tag. How would proccing it from another skill then make it work for deaths aura

Death Aura doesn't have a Duration tag by itself.

To be able to support it with Swift affliction, Less duration and Efficacy, we need to introduce the Duration tag somehow.

This is where Lifetap comes in (or previously we used Arcane surge). It can support any skill, and it has a Duration tag which allows us to use the supports you listed.

"
a2b12 написал:
Thanks a lot for the detailed guide, its really awesome to see ppl putting in the work for others.
I am lvl 80 now in Ultimatium, quite nice so far, then again only done white maps. Jewels, helmet etc all pretty expensive still, but I am quite happy with the build already.
I hope the guide stays active.

Good luck with the league, exile!

Thank you :)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 9:28:00

Death Aura doesn't have a Duration tag by itself.

To be able to support it with Swift affliction, Less duration and Efficacy, we need to introduce the Duration tag somehow.

This is where Lifetap comes in (or previously we used Arcane surge). It can support any skill, and it has a Duration tag which allows us to use the supports you listed.[/span]

Thanks that is a huge help! thanks for the guide. I'm going to do some youtube videos on it and give you a shout out for sure
You're the best <3
Hi. Leveling with bow get more details. What kind unique things take at the start, which nodes to take early. Thanks you.
"
quims написал:
Hi. Leveling with bow get more details. What kind unique things take at the start, which nodes to take early. Thanks you.

I leveled this build as a second Build ,so I had the gear:
Goldrim
Tabula
Wanderlust
SilverBranch
Karui Ward (to be able to use Caustic Arrow Early)
Hyrri's Bite

This was my setup. Leveled it as a caustic arrow build pretty much all they way and didnt have any problem. Once I hit maps, switched to Deaths Oath and been playing it since.

TIP:
Since I dont enjoy delving that much, I got my deaths oath to 6 sockets, hit some chromatics to get at least 3 off colors and colored the rest using Harvest. After 3 harvest found in maps the coloring was done.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация