[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

what do u guys think if i anoint whisper of doom for 1 more curse. so ill be runing despair, temporal chain and enfeeble.

the question is how much dmg will i lose if i drop corruption for 3 curses?
Hello mate .
How tod deal with resist problem? Its reaaly hard to achive all 75% res. because of uniques and magic rings... also need chaos res. , it makes things really harder. What is your suggestions? I am using cheap build , but cant get Impresence because of its price and because if i will wear it , my resist will drop down ...
Thank you in advance!
"
Gielnik написал:
I'm running this build currently, had problems with survivability, decided to switch out flesh and stone to lv 21 enfeeble and it made me immortal.

I didn't try that but if that works for you - its great. Scariest thing for us is crits, and Enfeeble can actually help with this more than F&S.
But once you get Viridi's Veil, I suggest you revisit Flesh and Stone.

The gems socketed Viridi's veil are pretty important.
Anomalous Withering Step with Enhance lvl 4 and in +2 Viridi's Veil give us 13 Withered stacks instantly, which is 78% increased damage taken. 2 more seconds and our ascendancy brings it to 90%.

"
Pocharadanai написал:
what do u guys think if i anoint whisper of doom for 1 more curse. so ill be runing despair, temporal chain and enfeeble.

the question is how much dmg will i lose if i drop corruption for 3 curses?

I suggest check that in POB. It's probably something like 10-15%, but do you really need that? Why not get Aspect of Spider?
Also see my comment above regarding Withering Step.

"
Tetsu_Justicefall написал:
Hello mate .
How tod deal with resist problem? Its reaaly hard to achive all 75% res. because of uniques and magic rings... also need chaos res. , it makes things really harder. What is your suggestions? I am using cheap build , but cant get Impresence because of its price and because if i will wear it , my resist will drop down ...
Thank you in advance!

You only need to get 30-40 Chaos res. The rest should be covered by ascendancy and upgraded Soul of Arakaali. And even if you have less its not a big issue.

A rare piece with 2x40+ res and t1 life cost less than 10c, so you should be able to cover resists relatively easy.
Magic rings only "required" when you get Viridi's Veil and even then you can keep only one for the crit mitigation and have Curse immunity on a flask.

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Thank you for answer!
Also , 4 jewels in medium build are 10+ ex, i am not talking about clusters and gear...
Can i do 16 tier maps , shaper , guardians etc. with cheap version of build?
And what the priority of building after cheap version? I am not good at getting lots of currency ( exalts ) so it will take long time for me , thank you again for all your help and beautifull build!
"
Tetsu_Justicefall написал:
Thank you for answer!
Also , 4 jewels in medium build are 10+ ex, i am not talking about clusters and gear...
Can i do 16 tier maps , shaper , guardians etc. with cheap version of build?
And what the priority of building after cheap version? I am not good at getting lots of currency ( exalts ) so it will take long time for me , thank you again for all your help and beautifull build!

1. Sort you resists so you can drop the Purity of elements:
- replace the gloves with high life + 2x40+ resists,
- quiver with life and 2 40+ resists
- try to Alt roll rings with high life + high resist or free suffix. You can craft Double resist (like Cold+Fire) which are more effective than single crafts.
Impresence + Chaos res on the tree should be enough to ignore the degen.

2. Move Despair and Withering step setup to the helm. This will improve your damage

3. Get Thread of Hope and Intuitive leap when you can afford them. This will release some passive skill points so you can switch to Cluster jewels.

4. There is a variety of options for cluster jewels, you can use cheaper options (see cluster jewel section in the guide) and upgrade to better ones later. Large ones I bought today for ~100c each.
Mediums with Brush with Death (even 1 notable is good for those). I bought 2 cheap lvl68+ ones and rolled myself.

Large clusters will also allow you to put more regular jewels with Life+Resists.

On a side note, if you struggle with currency, farm Ultimatums in Quarry zone. They are very close to the waypoint and take a few mins to complete.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
What ya think about using Iolite magic rings? Each can have up to 23% increased chaos damage, not sure how good it would be versus the hp bonus from vermilions, probably vermilions are still safer bet, yet im curious since we got the new base to toy around with :)

EDIT: Also I might be blind, but where do we use Lifetap support on to trigger it for Death Aura too? Don't seem to be mentioned on any other gem link.
Последняя редакция: KyuubiNoKurama. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 6:58:03
"
KyuubiNoKurama написал:
EDIT: Also I might be blind, but where do we use Lifetap support on to trigger it for Death Aura too? Don't seem to be mentioned on any other gem link.
I'm using Level 1 Lifetap Support paired with Withering Step, level 20+ Lifetap Support on chest.

Other option is pairing it with Enduring Cry if you're using that.
Последняя редакция: gibbed. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 11:18:49
Hey, really enjoying the build so far. Just swapped to viridi's veil and the tankiness has improved alot. Before swapping high red ultimatums were kinda rippy. Just wondering, how do we get capped attk and spell dodge?
Hi, I'm new to PoE and currently playing my starter build and looking to reroll to this when I have enough currency. Is this build can run the eng game content? No need fast clear speed but can clear end game or at least clear all League Achievement.
"
KyuubiNoKurama написал:
What ya think about using Iolite magic rings? Each can have up to 23% increased chaos damage, not sure how good it would be versus the hp bonus from vermilions, probably vermilions are still safer bet, yet im curious since we got the new base to toy around with :)

Its a balance of life and damage. If you feel you have enough life - get the new rings :)

Lifetap trigger still not in the guide, I'm still testing. For now I'm running blink arrow, second wind, life tap, enduring cry setup.

"
seikaryuu написал:
Hey, really enjoying the build so far. Just swapped to viridi's veil and the tankiness has improved alot. Before swapping high red ultimatums were kinda rippy. Just wondering, how do we get capped attk and spell dodge?

Atziri's step + Withering step + No witnesses on tree + Quartz flask. It's not 100% uptime, but I feel it's good enough

"
andhikal написал:
Hi, I'm new to PoE and currently playing my starter build and looking to reroll to this when I have enough currency. Is this build can run the eng game content? No need fast clear speed but can clear end game or at least clear all League Achievement.

There's a list of content I cleared with the build in the first post. You can do everything, but obviously top content will require decent gear.
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 2:27:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация