[3.13] Skeleton Nebulomancer | Sirus tank&kill on a <5ex budget, NO AURASTACK ! Beginner-friendly

just curious but would this build work with minion instability? i was thinking of using this build as a template to make an elementalist that pops golems constantly and use MI srs for clear. Are the only necessary gear the rings, nebuloch, loreweave and a +1 end charge on boots?
"
castawayebil написал:
just curious but would this build work with minion instability? i was thinking of using this build as a template to make an elementalist that pops golems constantly and use MI srs for clear. Are the only necessary gear the rings, nebuloch, loreweave and a +1 end charge on boots?

Absolutely; you didn't mention Transcendence and Cry Wolf/Redblade Banner for consistant charge generation but these aren't gear, save the shield. Warlord boots with +1 to endu charge explicit are just as fine, of course.

Note that using Nebuloch(s) forbids wands, which results in lower dps than usual minion builds. If you manage to reach decent damage, however, the defense core fits with anything - not only minions, actually. If you want to test it, I'll be glad to have any sort of feedback !
"
PoitelMarto написал:
"
castawayebil написал:

Absolutely; you didn't mention Transcendence and Cry Wolf/Redblade Banner for consistant charge generation but these aren't gear, save the shield. Warlord boots with +1 to endu charge explicit are just as fine, of course.

Note that using Nebuloch(s) forbids wands, which results in lower dps than usual minion builds. If you manage to reach decent damage, however, the defense core fits with anything - not only minions, actually. If you want to test it, I'll be glad to have any sort of feedback !

What other builds would be good with this defensive setup? The belt, boots, and gloves can be easily swapped out, right? It still wants lots of str and armor, so that takes out any ranger or other witch builds I'd think.
"
xWidget написал:
"
PoitelMarto написал:
"
castawayebil написал:

What other builds would be good with this defensive setup? The belt, boots, and gloves can be easily swapped out, right? It still wants lots of str and armor, so that takes out any ranger or other witch builds I'd think.

The amulet and helmet as well. Maybe some melee builds could have decent damage with dual nebulochs ? Dunno what skill to use, though, I'm pretty bad at theoycrafting, to tell the truth. Any idea is welcome !
https://pastebin.com/Wi2MKFCc
Here is my Cyclone Chieftan take on the build. It's still very much a work in progress, but as of lvl ~75 I can clear T15 maps, though it's a bit slow due to fairly low dps. ~1-2mil.

The problem atm is that the build doesn't get quite enough energy shield to sustain with eldritch battery, it's enough for mapping with the corpse eater, but bossing when you have ancestor totems up gives you too much attack speed to sustain for long. I am thinking of either getting some extra reduced mana reserved and slot in mana leech, or try slotting in 2 energy from naught small clusters to get more energy shield to use.

EDIT: Actually I just thought of something that should have been quite obvious. Just socket in a jewel with energy shield on hit and the mana/energy shield problem is solved.

Edit edit: Update, lvl 80 now and got my 6link. Comfortably strolls through T16 maps, takes 20-30 sec to kill a maven enhanced boss, once again, not a zoom zoom cyclone. But extremely sturdy. Can even do Physical reflect maps as long as you are a little careful.

My actual current setup.
https://pastebin.com/pF3Nkppw
Последняя редакция: Mabrima. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 1:58:12
why do we need the lead by example and haunting shout to transition to dual wield?
"
castawayebil написал:
why do we need the lead by example and haunting shout to transition to dual wield?

You don't need either lead by example or haunting shout for dual wield; you need Cry Wolf, so you're sure that Enduring Cry always refreshes endurance charges, and you never lose your defenses. As Cry Wolf is only in the warcry medium cluster, you can have as well Lead by Example or Haunting Shout as a bonus damage source, but only Cry Wolf is key to the build.

On the opposite, you can have both lead by example and haunting shout if you keep Redblade Banner (infinite power with warcries).

Edit: I corrected the guide, this was probably due to some bad cut/paste. Nice catch, thanks for pointing it out !
Последняя редакция: PoitelMarto. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 11:18:18
Hi
I am following this build right now and I seem to have all needed gems and items to put Enduring Cry in "infinite" state, but it is still a bit under 4 sec duration and over 4 sec cooldown.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2CxqpHZa
I would appreciate any suggestions :)
I usually play a lot more squishy builds so I am really interested in trying to reach endgame with this, tanky one ;D
I know I lack lvl, hp nad some jewels, but apart from that I couldn't find any sources of cooldown or duration leaks ;/
"Embrace the serene power that is undeath"
"
Aroxim написал:
Hi
I am following this build right now and I seem to have all needed gems and items to put Enduring Cry in "infinite" state, but it is still a bit under 4 sec duration and over 4 sec cooldown.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2CxqpHZa
I would appreciate any suggestions :)
I usually play a lot more squishy builds so I am really interested in trying to reach endgame with this, tanky one ;D
I know I lack lvl, hp nad some jewels, but apart from that I couldn't find any sources of cooldown or duration leaks ;/

Hi,
I hope you'll enjoy the build so far !
You will find the cooldown reduction in the passive tree. The best node by far is Escalation, giving additional life burst, and bringing cd under 4s for 3 passive points. For the extra increased duration, best would be buying a 23% quality Enduring Cry; if you lack currency, you can put 2 skill points towards Deep Breath (and you get extra devotion as well).

On a side note, you seem to lack resistances for now (and hp is not big); maybe you should keep a rare stygian/leather belt instead of String of Servitude until you're good (or two toned boots over Alberon's). If you have spare respec points, you should consider respecing all 6 passives above Lord of the Dead (leading to the jewel slot and cruel preparation), get Sovereignity, Escalation and Bloodless, then pick +2 endurance charges and Devotion + Purity of Flesh. With 8 charges you should have far better resists and life regen.
Yes I do enjoy it ;D
I did all adjustments you advised and now it works perfectly :D
Now I only have to get used to skill rotation and I will roll (or shield charge) into red maps soon ;D
Thanks!
Quick edit: Just tested, that standing in the middle of t14 harvest battle with little over 3k hp is nothing lol amazing
"Embrace the serene power that is undeath"
Последняя редакция: Aroxim. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 15:41:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация