[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All challenges done. Adjusting build

hi, my static triggers nova a lot slower than my flicker (2 carnage apes)even against single target, also I need some advice on what to upgrade or if there is anything crucial I am missing, my pob somehow shows 110kdps but that doesnt feel right

https://pastebin.com/P8i0NwMt
"
luca4k написал:
hi, my static triggers nova a lot slower than my flicker (2 carnage apes)even against single target, also I need some advice on what to upgrade or if there is anything crucial I am missing, my pob somehow shows 110kdps but that doesnt feel right

https://pastebin.com/P8i0NwMt

Oh man, there is a lot to fix.

First of all - your static doesn't work because you didn't take Resolute Technique from your tree. 80% of your attacks miss and thus don't trigger relics.

Your cluster jewels are very questionable, maybe you didn't know, but you don't need to go from large to medium, you can just soket small into large.

Your block is maxed out, but for some reason you took Glancing blows ont top of your max block. It harms you. Remvoe it

110k is an average hit. You should be hitting that 3 times a sec, so around 300k per relic

There are few things yuo doing very wrong in terms of damage.
Your Assassins mark doesn't do anything for multiple reasons.
First of all - you don't have extra curse on your amulet, so the only curse you will ever get is - temporal chains - from your gloves.

Try getting corrupted Anvil with +1 additional curse.

But even if you do that - your mark will won't do anything either, because you have Controlled Destruction - it pretty much sets your crit to 0%

Use Punishment curse isntead, and if you want to go crit (and you should it like 3x your damage) then craft Brittle ground on your boots using red orbs, swap your specters to Host Chieftains and Controlled Destruction for Inc. Crit Dmg.

And you still won't be able to use the mar, because you would need +2 curses. that comes from Vixen gloves and only needed for bossing.

After that - big upgrades - Skin of the Lords - about 30% more damage.
Inspired learning - to become a god.

All and all, check the current news post (in the main post at the very end) and try to work towars that.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 18 июня 2022 г., 16:29:57
_
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 18 июня 2022 г., 16:25:28
thank you so much, that clears up a lot of things.
even with these problems I was running red maps pretty smooth :D
also, if I switch over to crit and remove resolute technique I will be missing most of my hits again, how do I get around that?
your minions crit =/= your crit. RT does not affect minions
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Flicker is a little sluggish, assuming thats just needing more attack speed on my weapon.

I opted to skip the small cluster with my missing levels, wondering if there are other points youd suggest skipping in favour of it.

+1. Great build

Edit: Considering getting a Call to Arms Lords, would Enduring cry replace Steelskin?
Последняя редакция: ChrisBiscuits. Время: 19 июня 2022 г., 0:34:05
"
ChrisBiscuits написал:
Flicker is a little sluggish, assuming thats just needing more attack speed on my weapon.

I opted to skip the small cluster with my missing levels, wondering if there are other points youd suggest skipping in favour of it.

+1. Great build

Edit: Considering getting a Call to Arms Lords, would Enduring cry replace Steelskin?

Weird to hear that about flicker specificaly. Its suppose to be instant even with slow attack speed, and you have more than 1.5 on a weapon, so that's more than enough.

Care to elaborate what exactly feels slugish? Is it the speed you teleport around? Or maybe the fact you sometimes stop and have to wait for cooldown?

Because if that's the later, you can include frenzy monkey to give you and relics frenzy charges. Helps a lot to smooth out the stops.

You can also try out Shield charge. I find it being worse, but it has its upsides and downsides. Namly it scales of your move speed, but can't go over terrain.

I would not do what you did to your flasks though. Its much better to have them on 'used when full' that way you have pretty much 100% uptime of attack speed and onslaught while mapping and on bosses it doesn't matter.

Enduring cry is pretty bad. It won't help you in any way. You need MORE life, not life regen. I tried it before with call to arms, you just get oneshotted and never have a chance to heal. Meanwhile eextra 2k life from steelskin often makes a difference between doing feared deathless and wasting all portals. Also bleed removal is great.
"
Fire_Archer написал:
Care to elaborate what exactly feels slugish? Is it the speed you teleport around? Or maybe the fact you sometimes stop and have to wait for cooldown?

Mostly the teleporting can feel slugging yea, coming from EA totems where I was just zipping around. Using 2 powercharge monkeys but ill try 1 of each, as well as shield charge

"
Fire_Archer написал:
I would not do what you did to your flasks though. Its much better to have them on 'used when full' that way you have pretty much 100% uptime of attack speed and onslaught while mapping and on bosses it doesn't matter.

Enduring cry is pretty bad. It won't help you in any way. You need MORE life, not life regen. I tried it before with call to arms, you just get oneshotted and never have a chance to heal. Meanwhile eextra 2k life from steelskin often makes a difference between doing feared deathless and wasting all portals. Also bleed removal is great.

Noted.
"
ChrisBiscuits написал:
"
Fire_Archer написал:

Mostly the teleporting can feel slugging yea, coming from EA totems where I was just zipping around. Using 2 powercharge monkeys but ill try 1 of each, as well as shield charge

"
Fire_Archer написал:

Noted.

Not too experienced with EA totens, but I don't see any extra movement skill other than flame dash. If you like to just walk around instead, there is a third option - you can support static wuth inc. duration and just tag something once in a while. Kinda like BV. Again I like flicker more cuz it gives move speed when not flickeing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация