[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Krowod написал:
Hey evil really appreciate you keeping the build updates going. I tried watching a couple of your videos to identify your spectres but had little luck. Mind sharing what you ended up running with? Appreciate it!

I dont think you can do it just watching me on twitch stream, because even i cant do it myself when i might accidentaly raise different specter, not even with zoom i'm able to tell if i have the right ones... :-) No idea why GGG cant just show names of spectres you actualy have.

But anyway, I run They of Tul, Arena Master, Wild Bristle Matron and Ancient Wrath. As i mentioned before, i dont believe Apes do anything for skeletons, not even on lifetap, so this is like a mix of mostly defensive/fun options.

Power charge give minions 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Frenzy charge give minions
15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
15% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge

So apes do pretty much for minions...With lifetap they get 3x both charges
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 4:09:36
Hello,

I am looking for any tips to get an Lioneye's Vision to 5B 1G, it seems really expensive, over 9000 chromatic.
Should I just get a 3 or 4 blue and try my luck with Vorici?
Or should I be prepared to invest close to 10 ex in chromatic?

Thank you, love the build !
You could try a few atleast 3 blue socket. Then purchase non blue to blue (50-60c each on TFT), or vorici white color socket. Cheaper that way.

Did mine with under 100c.
Последняя редакция: camapngu133. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 5:02:11
Hey,

Build is going well so far - thanks very much. I am still getting back into the game. Any tips for what I should be looking to upgrade next?

Im guessing a wand with the auto-cast and maybe switch to a shield?

"
Korpivaellus написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Krowod написал:
Hey evil really appreciate you keeping the build updates going. I tried watching a couple of your videos to identify your spectres but had little luck. Mind sharing what you ended up running with? Appreciate it!

I dont think you can do it just watching me on twitch stream, because even i cant do it myself when i might accidentaly raise different specter, not even with zoom i'm able to tell if i have the right ones... :-) No idea why GGG cant just show names of spectres you actualy have.

But anyway, I run They of Tul, Arena Master, Wild Bristle Matron and Ancient Wrath. As i mentioned before, i dont believe Apes do anything for skeletons, not even on lifetap, so this is like a mix of mostly defensive/fun options.

Power charge give minions 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge

For minions, maybe. But for skeletons? How long it takes them to give +3 charges? Because if its longer then 4 seconds, there are already new skeletons. I mean, i might be wrong here, but judging how fast is my character getting charges from Apes, i dont think skeletons could benefit from that.

EDIT: according to poedb, mass frenzy has 2s cast time and 6s cooldown. That means max 1 charge per skeleton, even with life tap. Unless you dont recast them of course, which i do, because i need them in "recent" state.
Последняя редакция: evilmindcz. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 6:50:40
I use 2x chieftains, mostly for vaal skeletons since they do last more than 4 sec. Also 1 arena master and 1 enfeeble wraith. Damage is OK, surviving all ultimatums, killing sirus before any meteor or last phase diebeam.
Последняя редакция: felipesallum. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 7:53:13
Can, in some way, Carrion Golem help Skeleton and Zombies ??
I'm looking for a good alternative to Spectres.
Thank you.
"
evilmindcz написал:

For minions, maybe. But for skeletons? How long it takes them to give +3 charges? Because if its longer then 4 seconds, there are already new skeletons. I mean, i might be wrong here, but judging how fast is my character getting charges from Apes, i dont think skeletons could benefit from that.

EDIT: according to poedb, mass frenzy has 2s cast time and 6s cooldown. That means max 1 charge per skeleton, even with life tap. Unless you dont recast them of course, which i do, because i need them in "recent" state.

Interesting. I have to record some vid and watch at slow mode to double check that. Turn out my zombies have been carrying all the charges all the time. Fck me if I can distinguise what the flying bubles are circling around, what a visual mess this game.

Btw it seems like in tight combat situation skelly may only get 1 frenzy charge and 1 power charge. Not really worth it. Watch this vid in slow mode and you will see.

https://youtu.be/q7NMLUF9A6Y

Hi, first time in ages tried build as necro. As I am playing around 6 years, I have never tried to play skellies, and this league was the opening for me with this build.

At first week it was totally disaster due the prices; not knowing what should be first; tabula +2 duration 150c and so on. But at least I have instantly crafted wands, worked on the helmet, made rare gloves before actually buying those breaths. After I have finally managed to get tabula +2 - what a huge damage it gives! My gosh, I have killed mostly t14-16 with tabula instantly but was mostly one shoted if stayed too long on place. So armour for late game is MUST.

Right now im 97, going to get lvl 100 with this build.
I havent changed much in build for ultimate just got more life and more endurance charges to get the physical mitigation, it gives 42% without buffs, so works fine on t16 maps with more or less 100 quantity. Also have bought +2 duration armor, linked but with wrong colors - used 1400vaals and 1400chromes to make the armour shine. This League it is my pride 100% :D

In the gloves I have allocated the juiciest constitution it gives around 300hp pure. Wands to craft very easy. You have link there with the guy, actually that works pretty well, but also you can buy base +1 +1 for 3-4ex and then slam harvest reforge keep prefix for 100c on TFT or find yourself harvest (but it hard) - that will save you around 5-6ex - so a lot of money.

The build is great totally love it. Too bad you dont have gameplay somewhere, i was searching to see how it will be working and what are mechanics, but there was none.
"
Korpivaellus написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Krowod написал:

Er wait. You're saying there is a Mob that when turned into a specter gives these things? Ape something? I have not run Spectres since the meta was Solaris Guard beaming AOE. And lifetap is the support Gem you tie it to?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация