[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
FarVision написал:

Betrayal is probably my weakest point. I have noooo idea how to place these people. I just hit random stuff.

Basicaly this league you still wanna have some crucial people in Research (Vorici, Leo, Aisling) at high rank, and you dont really care about other houses, just try to fill them quickly so you can spawn Mastermind fast. I use Valdo region Jun missions to get them to rank fast, then Hamlet for random Jun encounters and passive safehouse points gain.

You can sell maxed Vorici for 40c per white socket, and Aisling for fricking 4ex. And you can do it several times per day. Or you can just use these for your own equip, its great for boots, as you have guaranteed some movement speed prefix. For example these boots that i use cost me just 10c, then i just simply used Aisling and was lucky with double unveil...
hi,
thx for the guide.
why do you link vitality with bone offering and desecrate? i do not understand...
Stormband, hexblast and elemental weakness: why are they linked? are we suppoesd to cast the 3 of them? i don t see the link betweeen them.
my vitality aura sometimes crash, do you know why?
ty!
Elemental Penetration adds huge dps in PoB. But I see no one using it. Wonder why?
Hello everyone.
I like this build, but i have a question : can i play without specters ?? Because they are too weak and i hate to recast sometimes.
How many damage i'll lost without specters ??
Maybe i can exchange specters for an animate guardian with decent items.
Thanks in advance, Pampy.
"
PsychoPété написал:
hi,
thx for the guide.
why do you link vitality with bone offering and desecrate? i do not understand...
Stormband, hexblast and elemental weakness: why are they linked? are we suppoesd to cast the 3 of them? i don t see the link betweeen them.
my vitality aura sometimes crash, do you know why?
ty!

Summoners needs lots of gem sockets, so OP is probably using available socket in trigger wand for aura. You only really need desecrate/offering triggered, 3rd socket is for a grab for whatever you need.

You only cast Brand (or any other spell), hextouch will apply curse with this hit.
"
evilmindcz написал:

You can sell maxed Vorici for 40c per white socket, and Aisling for fricking 4ex. And you can do it several times per day. Or you can just use these for your own equip, its great for boots, as you have guaranteed some movement speed prefix. For example these boots that i use cost me just 10c, then i just simply used Aisling and was lucky with double unveil...

Just crafted this the same way :)
Didnt hit the cannot be chilled move speed though...
Hey evil really appreciate you keeping the build updates going. I tried watching a couple of your videos to identify your spectres but had little luck. Mind sharing what you ended up running with? Appreciate it!
"
Pampero написал:
Hello everyone.
I like this build, but i have a question : can i play without specters ?? Because they are too weak and i hate to recast sometimes.
How many damage i'll lost without specters ??
Maybe i can exchange specters for an animate guardian with decent items.
Thanks in advance, Pampy.

Sure u can,what spectres u use? i don't have lost any spectres and if u spectres don't stay alive prolly AG will die too.
I have both chieftains and ancien suffering spectres they are only for buffs
I use this->
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 0:54:41
This build is really fun.I don't have kill any "big" bosses yet T16 guardians are biggest but dmg feels good and very good survivality.
No problems red tier ultimatums,only few deaths after hitting maps mostly no life/mana regen maps.Some gear upgrade must do like wand and helmet maybe ammu too.

current gears>
"
Krowod написал:
Hey evil really appreciate you keeping the build updates going. I tried watching a couple of your videos to identify your spectres but had little luck. Mind sharing what you ended up running with? Appreciate it!

I dont think you can do it just watching me on twitch stream, because even i cant do it myself when i might accidentaly raise different specter, not even with zoom i'm able to tell if i have the right ones... :-) No idea why GGG cant just show names of spectres you actualy have.

But anyway, I run They of Tul, Arena Master, Wild Bristle Matron and Ancient Wrath. As i mentioned before, i dont believe Apes do anything for skeletons, not even on lifetap, so this is like a mix of mostly defensive/fun options.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация