[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Got to 95 having invested considerably, especially towards gems. My amulet lacks life and basically each future level skill point will be spent on life nodes.

I would appreciate any feedback regarding possible improvements (particularly from evilmindcz as I modelled my build after his).

Current Pbin: https://pastebin.com/Ux3vwUGz
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 10:19:37
So i found this build through a guy who basically ripped your build and made it much harder to follow. In "his" version he used hydrosphere later on instead of storm brand. Im not to well versed in elemental equilbirum and how it works so would that still work or should I switch back to storm brand?
In addition to the above request, any idea on how to get rid of the unwanted prefix on this amu before re-rolling suffixes?
Odif, i wanna say thank you. I play since about 4 years. This one is very fun and relaxing. I will Take this also as League starter in 3.15. Cheerz to ya bro from Germany. Pls. More ❤👍
How are you all maxing spell block while using Femurs of the Saints? Having a great time with this build. Clearing T15s without problem, Sirus down, working my way up to Maven and spell block is my only defense that feels lacking (38% with Bone Offering and Rumi's activated).
Thank you for the great build. Leveling was extremely smooth, the skellies in a 3L Reverberation Rod (later Amplification Rod) carried easily into the 60s.

I decided to add (shoehorn?) Doedre's Skin into the character, seeing how easy it is to gear and get capped resists. And 2x Replica Doedre's Damning for +84% Curse Effectiveness. This is pretty nice in Ultimatums, because you can place the curse pillars across the whole area and everything is cursed all the time.

My gear / gem links:
Скрытый текст

Hi Peepz,

starting SSF now with this, cause its a lot of fun.

no access to dead reckokning.

what gems to use for skeleton warriors?

Thanks Community and Odif

Anyone got an example of Passive tree for Femurs of saints part of the build?
"
Karmoth666 написал:

Hi Peepz,

starting SSF now with this, cause its a lot of fun.

no access to dead reckokning.

what gems to use for skeleton warriors?

Thanks Community and Odif

No Triad Gloves:
Skel-Multistrike-Minion Damage-Impale-Melee Phys-Ruthless

Triad Gloves:
Skel-Multistrike-Minion Damage-Elemental Damage with attacks-elemental focus-melee phys
"
Anyone got an example of Passive tree for Femurs of saints part of the build?

Just drop all shield nodes, drop glancing blows, add 3 points to get to Whirling Barrier.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация