[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Hey, been playing skele mages a lot this league, i love it. I was wondering if there was anything I could improve in my gear. I'd love to get a +1 skele and intel gems amulet, but I also need a lot of extra dex in order to wear the 6L Lioneye's.I think I should also upgrade my shield, but I don't quite know what to aim for besides "recover x% of life when you block". I've been following another build though, but it got kind of abandoned so I'm checking this one instead! I'm not too familiar with vaal skeletons but I reckon I should use it?

Here's my gear

Скрытый текст

And my PoB https://pastebin.com/f059PEHE

bone armour its really good? becausme share cooldown with other guard skills and that disable the useful or running molten shell/immortal or the importance of the node is because the others effect on the node?
@Odif thanks for making the guide.

This league was my first time playing POE and started with this guide. Pretty much finished with things at this point having done all content I wanted to do including all end game bosses, trialmaster, and all maven fights. Managed to complete maven's the feared without too much trouble on my first time and also did sirus a9 deathless twice.

Thoughts on this build as a new POE player:

pros:
extremely newbie friendly
can do all types of content
can do all endgame content (with some investment)
scales from the starting budget build to extremely expensive if desired
vaal skeleton summon + Lesser multi-projectiles + piece = fun light show

cons:
not a great build for learning boss mechanics, skeletons going to be off-screen killing a lot
with vaal summon active its sometimes hard AF to see boss ability graphics, especially bad on sirus maze

Looking forward to next league.
what is the consensus in life vs block in the tree? like i have right now around 5k hp pool, the life nodes are more important that increase the block?
gave up on the league a few weeks ago to return to rebuilding this build.
Made a better amulet and got few better gems, still loving it.

Finally got around to getting AG and god why did i ever run without it lol

Chucked spectres on but bit stumped on what to actually use, making do with carnage chieftains >.<

Still die due to volatiles (cant see shit) with everything going on

Current pastebin https://pastebin.com/0itrh8gr
Последняя редакция: Lavacaverns. Время: 19 июня 2021 г., 14:34:18
Just hit lvl 100 with this fantastic build. A big thanks to Odif and to evilmindcz for the inspiration!

Cya next league :)
Just had a few thoughts... What if this build could get (almost) full block, but without Glancing Blows (meaning 100% damage reduction when blocking)...

I played around with PoB, and achieved 74% attack block chance (76% possible with jewels) and, once you've blocked one attack, 54% spell block. You also get a bit more life on block and a lot more resists (32% all resist).
Downside is a bit less life (both self and minions), 1% less max. resist, slightly less cast speed, and not having a +1 gem level on the amulet.

Main changes:
- More block chance on tree
- Daresso's Courage (shield)
- The Anvil (Amulet)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gPKJZcD4

I've not tried this out as I'm still only L75 with this build. The rare items (apart from one of the jewels and the weapon) are self-found, and Anvil and Daresso's added from PoB...

This is what I'm currently playing with (not in any way optimised as I just reached maps), and using the guide skill tree:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Cyzax. Время: 28 июня 2021 г., 15:46:42
dropped zealotry, just running skitter + generosity. Added clarity, much more unreserved mana = more survivability.

Dying less now :)
Thank you for the awesome league Odif!
I decided to add awakened hextouch so I could add Temp Chains and I have died once since, and that was preventable and my fault!
I am half way to 98 and am considering going for it, would be my first.
I have 4 shaper kills, 1 deathless and a bunch of other accomplishments.
I even got an Achievement this league, with almost having them all that is rare indeed. I wish I would have started with this, I only got into it about a month ago. It really has an amazing feel to it and I have enjoyed every second!

Thanks again!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Thank you for the awesome league Odif!
I decided to add awakened hextouch so I could add Temp Chains and I have died once since, and that was preventable and my fault!
I am half way to 98 and am considering going for it, would be my first.
I have 4 shaper kills, 1 deathless and a bunch of other accomplishments.
I even got an Achievement this league, with almost having them all that is rare indeed. I wish I would have started with this, I only got into it about a month ago. It really has an amazing feel to it and I have enjoyed every second!

Thanks again!

Is femur really good in wand and shield right should i swap?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация