[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

How did all these changes affect the Odif build? I only rely on the builds of others and Odif's necro was the best for me. Kay's builds are too expensive for a person who has too little experience how to make money in poe and uses curreny that will drop by itself (chaos, exalt or chaos recipe).
Hii, and first of all, thank you so much for this build, I had so much fun doing it.
All the leveling part was insanely easy and CHEAP !

Currently I'm lvl 93, going slower in T16 just to be safe, but I run any map mod (I don't do the one with something like "player have no mana/life recovery" but I only had 1 in months).

I don't follow everything ! No curse, no EE, I keep it simple (I'm on PS4 and the control are something...

I know I could have more defences/DPS, but honestly I don't feel like I need to.

I change the endgame build with the new Tree, I hope the fun won't change !

Good luck Everybody.

Bye.
"
Noreczka написал:
How did all these changes affect the Odif build? I only rely on the builds of others and Odif's necro was the best for me. Kay's builds are too expensive for a person who has too little experience how to make money in poe and uses curreny that will drop by itself (chaos, exalt or chaos recipe).

You cant have EE now, thats the biggest change. With new mana reservation and mana masteries its right now hard to guess what combination of auras will be best. But you can just follow some basic levelling tree, and do all the decision later - checking other people with skelemages on poe.ninja for inspiration...

So far only decision i've made is i'll remove skeletons from helmet this league, shaper/elder bone helmet is strong, but awakened gems are buffed (+1 skelly level on minion damage and 4s unnerve on controldesc), so main link will be in chest for sure.
"
evilmindcz написал:
So far only decision i've made is i'll remove skeletons from helmet this league, shaper/elder bone helmet is strong, but awakened gems are buffed (+1 skelly level on minion damage and 4s unnerve on controldesc), so main link will be in chest for sure.

These gems are too expensive for me, so I'll probably stick with the helmet and start with a starter from Kay
"
Noreczka написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:

These gems are too expensive for me, so I'll probably stick with the helmet and start with a starter from Kay

Both are actually one of these cheaper awaken gems, i think minion dmg was like 100c, and controldesc was under 200c after first week. And helmet you need like this

is really way more expensive, at least 15-20ex.
"
evilmindcz написал:

Both are actually one of these cheaper awaken gems, i think minion dmg was like 100c, and controldesc was under 200c after first week. And helmet you need like this

is really way more expensive, at least 15-20ex.

Thanks a lot for showing me the helmet, I will look for it. I'm playing slowly anyway so it's quite possible that when I need it, it will be cheaper ;). For now the jewel for skele mage is 40+ chaos so I can't afford it anyway. I have not finished 1 act yet. Not much time to play this weekend :(
It was actually over 100c this morning, crazy.
But you can just play with physical skeletons. I have skellys/zombies/SD, melting everything easy, i'm at the end of A10 farming Heist for currency now. I think when i'll get jewel i'll keep Slave Drivers for a while, this should be more then enough for heist/low tier maps to farm some equip.
I also want to do Heist as soon as possible. So far it's ok with vitality but no speed bots, sad :(

;)
Fleshcrafter seems much more important now with EE dead
"
therealtoothman написал:
Fleshcrafter seems much more important now with EE dead

Yeah, i just swaped to it and it works like charm. And you dont need offcolors there, so it will be much easier to have good corrupt on it, especially now when you can fix pretty much anything corrupted easy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация