[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Boschmorden написал:
Manifesto mentioned changes of Vaal skills look stronk for this build.

Looks like a nerf to vitality (no big deal), and a buff to Vaal Summon Skeleton.

Depending on how big the nerf to Vitality, and how big the buff to VSS, will determine if the build is buffed or nerfed.

Either way, the build will still be very good.
So what's the best and fastest way to get Dead Reckoning? Especially in SSF? Thanks.
anyone have a pob for a phys impale skeleton version? i can't seem to come across anything recent through google
"
shadowdudez2 написал:
So what's the best and fastest way to get Dead Reckoning? Especially in SSF? Thanks.

To my knowledge there is no way to reliably get Dead Reckoning in SSF.

For this reason, I recommend NOT trying this build until you already have it.

Play something else, if it drops, reroll to this build.

The probability of using chance orbs to get it is just too low.

If you are feeling masochistic, take a non unique cobalt jewel, scour it, chance it...repeat until its unique. IF it is not a Dead Reckoning, get another non unique cobalt jewel.
Repeat until you have a dead reckoning.

There are 54 different unique cobalt jewels.

The mind boggles on how many tries it will take to get a Dead Reckoning.
"
shadowdudez2 написал:

I had 2 drop on my SSF run- one at act 5 which enabled the build, the other when I hit level 97/98...

You can do a melee skeleton build which is also pretty strong and if/when you get the jewel you can switch. I might try this myself as my Blade blast build I was thinking of running has been nerfed
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 2:25:11
Same for me, I bought it the second day after starting in trade, and a day after that I had it as a Ritual Reward. Another two days later it dropped from a random mob.

But like Odif says, there is no way to enforce it.

@Odif

Thank you very much for this great build, it's my second run with it, and like many others, my first build where I can confidently run endgame content. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and compiling it in such a comprehensive way.
Последняя редакция: Sumpfgn0m. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 4:21:34
I'm probably going to start with this in new league, unless there is anything to really nerf it in patch notes (Or anything that really buffs another build).

Pretty experienced PoE player, but hardly ever play minion builds. Anything that doesn't require messing around with spectres/animate guardian is good in my book.
I'll probably have a play around with defensive options and staff vs wands, I can never leave builds alone, even if I make them worse! Will report back on any experiments.

I had a little practice levelling run before the end of ritual - added some twink gear for move speed but no damage gear and it was pretty smooth for first couple of acts. My first ever PoE character, back in open Beta I tried to do a pure summoner build. Its MUCH better now!

I think I will try out this build in the next league. Ritual was my first one (was playing a deadeye there), so I am counting myself a beginner. Now I want to try a minion build. I am looking forward to it and I am pretty hooked up that it will be great. :)

Thanks in advance for the detailed explanations for n00bs like me. :)
"
Carlovski написал:
I'm probably going to start with this in new league, unless there is anything to really nerf it in patch notes (Or anything that really buffs another build).

Pretty experienced PoE player, but hardly ever play minion builds. Anything that doesn't require messing around with spectres/animate guardian is good in my book.
I'll probably have a play around with defensive options and staff vs wands, I can never leave builds alone, even if I make them worse! Will report back on any experiments.

I had a little practice levelling run before the end of ritual - added some twink gear for move speed but no damage gear and it was pretty smooth for first couple of acts. My first ever PoE character, back in open Beta I tried to do a pure summoner build. Its MUCH better now!

Don't be afraid to put Infernal legion on your SRS, skellies and skitterbots leveling up. Very powerful!
"
snowmittens написал:
"
shadowdudez2 написал:

I had 2 drop on my SSF run- one at act 5 which enabled the build, the other when I hit level 97/98...

You can do a melee skeleton build which is also pretty strong and if/when you get the jewel you can switch. I might try this myself as my Blade blast build I was thinking of running has been nerfed

Would you mind linking said build? I'd like to try it and transition once i get the jewel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация