[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Could anyone help me and take a look at my Gear, I've been using this build for about a week now, and I don't know which upgrade right now would be more important.

POB: https://pastebin.com/iyapSRnP

Gear:

Скрытый текст

Hi, i follow this build.I tried, before the next league, clear speed is very good, but single target dps is low.Anyone have an idea how to increase single target dps?

Big thanks!

https://pastebin.com/pjm2JCed
Hi guys can I check which atlas map route should I be getting with this build?
"
HatMatter написал:
I really appreciate you guys being so patient to people who just found that build. I'm hoping to use that as a league starter in 3.14.

"
CAKE написал:

Ignite is one of core debuff sources in this build, so it is not exactly that we do not care, i'd even say 100% ignite chance is must. We just do not care about it doing any dps(but it will, just because of how many fire damage % and multi % and more % we get)

Is my understanding correct that the 100% ignite chance is only needed for the skill which is supported by Combustion support (i.e. either KB or if you are doing a selfcast WoC, the WoC)? Or are there more debuff interactions connected to ignites I am not seeing?

Answering my own question: In the cluster jewel version, the notable "Cooked Alive" will reduce ignited enemy's fire resistance by 10% per notable and the notable "Fan the Flames" will allow our ignites to spread.
It says to use the POB local identity fork version but i dont see a link for that?
"
Kelthalis написал:
It says to use the POB local identity fork version but i dont see a link for that?
If you google anything related to 'POB fork' you'll find it.

Interestingly, it even outranks Openarl's original version for 'Path of Building' for me, but there could be some personalisation in the results.
hey, ive been practicing league starting with this build and it is some of the best experience i have ever had, so thank you. just curious, in case of potential elementalist nerfs in 3.14 patch notes, will this build be updated before 3.14 comes out?
Hey.
Considering this build as leaguestarter/mapclearer in 3.14.
After watching how Ultimatums will work, do you guys think this build will be tanky enough to do those Ultimatums or is it more of a glass cannon?
I'm also wondering the same thing. Clearspeed looks insane but will it be tanky enough to handle Ultimatums?
probably flamewall damage will get nerfed.

But first thought is that it should go low life since it is easy. So the tree should go right hand side.

Grab double dodge if possible.
Respect the dodge node if your es is enough.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация