[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Yes, this is SSF viable. I am playing it in SSF standard and having a blast
I level this up in SSF to test it out and it is definitely SSF viable. I'm currently level 89 and this is my gear, I got lucky with a Malachai ring drop early but everything is self found or crafted.

What I ended up doing to get a bit more dps against bosses is to just self cast Flame Wall on them. I swap out spellslinger for controlled Destruction and activate Malevolence with the free up mana. It roughly 40% more damage.
"
coffeecrank написал:
So here's my results in this league. I started mid-league only, so I failed to obtain certain gear (especially at the end of the league most people quit and there was nothing available anymore) and complete all of my harvest goals. I didn't use TFT because I didn't wanna risk getting scammed, I bet you can do things much faster if you buy crafts there. I did reach 100 and got the hideout. :)

I am VERY salty at GGG for nerfing harvest. It's an extremely short-sighted and stubborn decision made probably by one person we all know, but oh well.

Overall impression: I made somewhat around 400-500 ex probably over the course of 1.5 months. Before I never even had a Headhunter, so this is nuts for me. Clear is obviously amazing. Bossing, however, is very meh, as OP noted. With broken gear you can get to an OK level of bossing but nowhere near the true bossing builds.

Survivability is also very meh (by HC standards) even with max block. You're going to die, sometimes more, sometimes less, but this is not a HC build. You can still reach 100 by running Beachheads (you don't wanna die at 99, trust me, not even once), but in the new league there might be an issue of dying and losing your rewards, so I'm still debating whether it's an optimal choice for league start. It is a super fun build though, I've had insane fun this league with juiced T16 (no fractured maps because I hated that lag fest).

Here's all my gear atm with shit life rolls and lots of missing stuff (I might still improve it in standard since harvest will be around for another week hopefully, but I might also just take a break before the new league):

you can definitely improve much of your gear with your 500ex bank tho.
this defense of this build is generic and similar to all spell caster build (not archmage). it would be super tanky if you can give up some potion of dps.
"
noknok0427 написал:
this defense of this build is generic and similar to all spell caster build (not archmage). it would be super tanky if you can give up some potion of dps.

I went with max block + Glancing Blows, and life rolls are of course garbage, but like I said, I couldn't buy good rares at this point and ran out of time a bit with crafting. Life pool would definitely improve the situation. I just had a major trouble going for 100, I kept dying from either porcupines, or just crazy Beyond, or some other random stuff that never killed me on Necro, for example (maybe because minions shield you better). Which defensive concept would you use? Apart from max block. I see you're using Reflection, I guess that really improves the situation, never actually tried it.

As for 500 ex, great if it would be good for anything, but it wasn't much. By the end either people were charging a mirror for items, or the items weren't simply around. It's really hard to buy OP stuff this late in the league, I never had issues like this before and it was frustrating. :(
Последняя редакция: coffeecrank. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 1:40:22
"
coffeecrank написал:
"
noknok0427 написал:

I went with max block + Glancing Blows, and life rolls are of course garbage, but like I said, I couldn't buy good rares at this point and ran out of time a bit with crafting. Life pool would definitely improve the situation. I just had a major trouble going for 100, I kept dying from either porcupines, or just crazy Beyond, or some other random stuff that never killed me on Necro, for example (maybe because minions shield you better). Which defensive concept would you use? Apart from max block. I see you're using Reflection, I guess that really improves the situation, never actually tried it.

As for 500 ex, great if it would be good for anything, but it wasn't much. By the end either people were charging a mirror for items, or the items weren't simply around. It's really hard to buy OP stuff this late in the league, I never had issues like this before and it was frustrating. :(

firstly porcupines cant kill you as you have explody wand.
I would highly recommand to use factured explody wand (any roll) off hand to completely remove the corpse.
Then, for elementalist, the physical reduction is high enough (chaos golem), elemental aegis for ele damage, high life regen if you are hurt.

Glancing Blows is trash for me, you are taking more average damage but wasting talent points on it.

I did get around 80% phy reduction with golem amulet and rumi when i was 99 to 100. 4k life + 2k es + 3k ele aegis + capped chaos res + 80% phy res + 50% block, how can this not tanky? plus you can have headhunter buff on top of that.

"
noknok0427 написал:
I would highly recommand to use factured explody wand (any roll) off hand to completely remove the corpse.
Then, for elementalist, the physical reduction is high enough (chaos golem), elemental aegis for ele damage, high life regen if you are hurt.

Glancing Blows is trash for me, you are taking more average damage but wasting talent points on it.

I did get around 80% phy reduction with golem amulet and rumi when i was 99 to 100. 4k life + 2k es + 3k ele aegis + capped chaos res + 80% phy res + 50% block, how can this not tanky? plus you can have headhunter buff on top of that.

Ah, I only got the wand a week ago. :) Before that died several times from them as Inpulsa's is not as efficient at removing corpses.
I only got 4 golems (no amulet), so actually am using stone golem in place of chaos golem. Wasn't convinced by that 4% extra reduction. Am I missing some scaling somewhere? I thought this is just this tiny extra bit.
I very much disagree on Glancing Blows, saved me a lot of times, but I guess that's up to personal preference. Ziz was pointing out at some point that life on block kinda goes together with GB, and I still haven't decided whether charges are better than life on block (you get endurance charges which is huge).
Hmmm, 80% phys reduction seems like a lot. I'll take a look at your PoB a bit later to see what's up, thanks for the advice.

Edit: Realized you don't have that setup anymore. But yeah, maybe amulet can be more defensive. Still don't understand that insane phys reduction number.
Edit 2: Checked in PoB, and my phys reduction goes up from 7% to 25% with chaos golem lvl 21 instead of stone golem (57% with Rumi's), so I guess the rest comes from having 7+ golems.
Последняя редакция: coffeecrank. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 4:56:11
"
coffeecrank написал:
"
noknok0427 написал:

Ah, I only got the wand a week ago. :) Before that died several times from them as Inpulsa's is not as efficient at removing corpses.
I only got 4 golems (no amulet), so actually am using stone golem in place of chaos golem. Wasn't convinced by that 4% extra reduction. Am I missing some scaling somewhere? I thought this is just this tiny extra bit.
I very much disagree on Glancing Blows, saved me a lot of times, but I guess that's up to personal preference. Ziz was pointing out at some point that life on block kinda goes together with GB, and I still haven't decided whether charges are better than life on block (you get endurance charges which is huge).
Hmmm, 80% phys reduction seems like a lot. I'll take a look at your PoB a bit later to see what's up, thanks for the advice.

Edit: Realized you don't have that setup anymore. But yeah, maybe amulet can be more defensive. Still don't understand that insane phys reduction number.

lvl 22 chaos golem gave 5% phy reduction.
depends on your % effect on golem, 9 golem should have around 600% effect, which is around 35% phy reduction, plus 15% flask, its flat 50% reduction. Then armour flask or other gear would provide additional reduction.
"
noknok0427 написал:
lvl 22 chaos golem gave 5% phy reduction.
depends on your % effect on golem, 9 golem should have around 600% effect, which is around 35% phy reduction, plus 15% flask, its flat 50% reduction. Then armour flask or other gear would provide additional reduction.

Yeah, just saw it in PoB, I guess I forgot about multiplicative effect from increased buffs. With 4 golems goes up to 57% with Rumi's.
some thoughts about league starter (i will not be playing this)

1. buy 2 "All spell +1" wand and get flamewall to lvl 21
2. get +2 tabula
3. try low life with blood skill (?)
4. buy golem amulet then go righteous fire with 4k life (2k with low life haha)
5. go right side, grab dodge
6. buy primodiral stone for +2 golem
7. buy medium cluster jewel *2 first for burning bright
8. buy small cluster jewel *2 for chaos res (student of decay)
9. malachai ring

Just got all of those in first few days.

So is this glass cannon?
assume all flask is up,
4k life with 50% phy res, 3k ele aegis, 50% dodge, some amount of evasion, 1k life regen, stone golem gang of taunt, phasing.

This should be around 2mil dps with league starter gear.
What's a good medium cluster notables, There are none Burning Bright and Cooked Alive in the market

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация