[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
requiem31 написал:
"
JeDDyCZ написал:
Hey guys,

how does this build handle the day 1 map progression, especially bossing, let's say up to red maps?

I would love to get some quick mapclear going, but I'm worried about spending an enourmous amount of time on map bosses and conqueror encounters.

Its fine, heres a level 71 super early pob with like taby and 2x ashcallers and a few other things. Its ~400k shaper dps which is fine at 71 with no cluster jewels/anoints or really anything. Day 1/2 i usually have more gear then this and if you have the regen you can bump it to ~800k with RF (and you can grab barbarism). You usually have alot more damage and life on day 1 because this tree is only 71. I go right toward decay and grab life as well then respec once i get clusters. As long as they dont touch golems it will be fine.

https://pastebin.com/YEgjHX4F

Hey, thanks a lot for a quick answer and the pob link. Yeah 350-400k dps is just fine for early game progression. That gear really costs nothing as well, it'll be easily obtainable in the first 8 hours (well except for The Anima Stone, but that hardly matters).

I was just a bit sceptical with how the damage of this build is scaled, as I didn't want to suffer at boss encounters. But this settles it, I can't wait to start this bad boy at friday!

EDIT: Also let's go, except for Bastion of Elements and Exposure Therapy, nothing was touched.
Последняя редакция: JeDDyCZ. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 21:34:47
"
JeDDyCZ написал:
"
requiem31 написал:
"
JeDDyCZ написал:
Hey guys,

how does this build handle the day 1 map progression, especially bossing, let's say up to red maps?

I would love to get some quick mapclear going, but I'm worried about spending an enourmous amount of time on map bosses and conqueror encounters.

Its fine, heres a level 71 super early pob with like taby and 2x ashcallers and a few other things. Its ~400k shaper dps which is fine at 71 with no cluster jewels/anoints or really anything. Day 1/2 i usually have more gear then this and if you have the regen you can bump it to ~800k with RF (and you can grab barbarism). You usually have alot more damage and life on day 1 because this tree is only 71. I go right toward decay and grab life as well then respec once i get clusters. As long as they dont touch golems it will be fine.

https://pastebin.com/YEgjHX4F

Hey, thanks a lot for a quick answer and the pob link. Yeah 350-400k dps is just fine for early game progression. That gear really costs nothing as well, it'll be easily obtainable in the first 8 hours (well except for The Anima Stone, but that hardly matters).

I was just a bit sceptical with how the damage of this build is scaled, as I didn't want to suffer at boss encounters. But this settles it, I can't wait to start this bad boy at friday!

EDIT: Also let's go, except for Bastion of Elements and Exposure Therapy, nothing was touched.

np, also that pob literally doesnt even have an aura enabled or # of golems set correctly thats just one i had sitting around. Its prob closer to 600k with correct number of golems and auras up
This build is almost untouched except some very minor nerf. You now get 500-600 less ES in endgame from corrupted soul keystone and 800-1k less elemental shield from bastion. IMO that's not a "huge" nerf.

Also I don't think trigger wand is worth using anymore, since cooldown is nerfed to 8 seconds, and wave of conviction nerfed to -15% res. I would instead use archdemon crown to reliably apply -10% exposure. At most you would lose some utility buff from cold snap, tempest shield or maybe 2nd curse.

This build scales damage mostly via flame wall's gem level and cluster jewel.
In terms of league start, I would say first priority is getting +1 fire gem level wand and +2 body chest, either tabula or 5-6L corrupted rare (also +2 duration >>> +2 AoE chest cuz it buffs swift affliction support as well). After that I would start working on fire dot medium cluster with burning bright / cooked alive / brush with death / cremator.

It is super simple to craft a wand for leveling and early mapping, which is better than most of the leveling unique wand. Once you get a scouring orb, make a new character and de-level it to lvl 1, then buy a few ilvl 2 wand from vendor and throw some alchemy or any essence on them. With this method it's very easy to get any of the +1 level spell gem mod, then bench craft spell damage or fire dot multi on it. You could check this video from ziz for more details. https://youtu.be/ICEt6PCjRB8?t=50

Последняя редакция: CuchulainnMC. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 23:48:32
"
CuchulainnMC написал:
This build is almost untouched except some very minor nerf. You now get 500-600 less ES in endgame from corrupted soul keystone and 800-1k less elemental shield from bastion. IMO that's not a "huge" nerf.

Also I don't think trigger wand is worth using anymore, since cooldown is nerfed to 8 seconds, and wave of conviction nerfed to -15% res. I would instead use archdemon crown to reliably apply -10% exposure. At most you would lose some utility buff from cold snap, tempest shield or maybe 2nd curse.

In terms of league start, I would say first priority is getting +1 fire gem level wand and +2 body chest, either tabula or 5-6L corrupted rare (also +2 duration >>> +2 AoE chest cuz it buffs swift affliction support as well). After that I would start working on fire dot medium cluster with burning bright / cooked alive / brush with death / cremator.

It is super simple to craft a wand for leveling and early mapping, which is better than most of the leveling unique wand. Once you get a scouring orb, make a new character and de-level it to lvl 1, then buy a few ilvl 2 wand from vendor and throw some alchemy or any essence on them. With this method it's very easy to get any of the +1 level spell gem mod, then bench craft spell damage or fire dot multi on it. You could check this video from ziz for more details. https://youtu.be/ICEt6PCjRB8?t=50

A mid rolled ashcaller is ~1% better then a +1 all wand with nothing else on it. A max rolled ashcaller is ~4% better. Honestly i would just pick up a max rolled for 1c and take the 8% more damage. Granted you give up any other rolls on the wand but its worth imo.

I think once u get clusters rolling +1 is better, or u unveil enough for dot multi to add to +1, or u get lucky on essence and get high %spell damage, but super early ashcaller shines.

Both strats work well no matter what.

another early option is dropping bastion of elements if you dont care about ele reflect and picking up heart of destruction. You dont take much ele damage as is. This means u can run a phys aegis that you can pickup with a shield (ghastly theatre) and spec 1-2 block nodes. You get far tankier with blind + physical aegis and dont really sacrifice too much besides some clear damage (which has no issue as is). Its not an amazing option, but its surprisingly good and extremely cheap if are getting clapped. You'll actually gain single target damage if you dont have decent-good wands.

with 2 block nodes and glancing youll have 60% block and 40% spell block without rumi. Its quite decent on day 1-2 if you can pickup ghastly cheap enough. If you pickup sanctuary, mystic bulwark, and arcane guarding you can actually block cap with rumi's and glancing. However, the one time a ran shield it didnt even feel necessary and i dropped it after day 2.
Последняя редакция: requiem31. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 23:46:12
"
CuchulainnMC написал:

um.. buy that for 1c instad of crafting
wait for some active guy got fire dot bench and buy the craft, done.
spell trigger is actually dead, may consider self cast curse in this way.
Any lvling video from act 1 to maps for this build?
"
NitainExtract написал:
Flame wall untouched in patch notes, can't wait to see what % of people league start this build now!

Aside from a small cluster nerf we're good to go.

I think the build is most impacted by the high level endgame gear crafting that was much easier with full harvest crafting. We need to see with how much creative crafting we can come up to fine tune our end game gear.

The base version with golem items should be as good as ever and maybe even cheaper since carrion golems got hit hard.

I'm back for more baby :)
Последняя редакция: Obimahn. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 1:53:59
Hi there,
I have made Elementalist Flame Wall slinger and want to share some ideas you can find useful.

First I choose for ascendancy - Golems + Aegis + Shock

I used Elemental hit for attack and spreading the fire.(saw that someone also pointed this)
Together with Combat focus (Fire) I didn't care if I have added fire dmg on some item.
Together with EE worked like a charm.
With the shock from the Ascendancy (15% more dmg) all my hits shock (cold and lightning), adding cluster jewel with Cold Conduction also make them always chill and I have always 80% more area for the Ele hit.

I have used the new introduced helmet:

great defensively with one magic ring (right one) for hex proofing.
This allowed me to use
and take Pain Attunement for 30% more DoT dmg.
For armor:
, but Skin of the Lord with Pain Attunement will save some points.
Used 9 golems, idea was to use Anomalous Stone and Chaos together with Empower and Enhance in the Helmet for additional buff effect, but they were too expensive(lvl5 Enhance (3+2 from helmet) will give 52% buff effect and lvl6 - 60%) - nice.
For golems I went for 9 with

1 Chaos(lvl24+)/1 Stone(lvl24+)/ 1 Lightning/ 1 Cold and 5 Flame.
Flame golem is linked to combustion(-19% fire res), Ele Army(-10% fire res)and Feeding Frenzy to be aggressive. So -29% Fire res from here.
For Ele hit I used GMP + Chain/Pierce(I prefer Chain) + Unbound Aliments(for increasing the effect of Shock and Chill)
Ring with Flammability on hit and Herald of Ash for more dmg.
Corrupted soul from timeless jewel.
Ended with 5.7k life and 2.4k ES.

Hope this will help.
Cheers and let all your crafts be T1.

Poor_Exile
will this build be updated for 3.14?
I understand as a spellslinger this won't be a top tier boss killing build, but I wonder what sort of DPS we are looking at while taking on Maven / Sirus A9?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация