[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Little confusion about the buffs and mana reserve. Gems are showing Herald of ash, Aspect of spider, Precision, Spellslinger. Without a spellslinger enchant (Which doesn't show in pob), thats over 100% mana reserve. Is there a swap happening or something? Also, the current pob shows a stone golem both in the gloves and Malachai's. I'm assuming thats an error? I put a lightning in the gloves instead.
"
judikator написал:
"
dejuvenate написал:
"
SASpoonMan написал:

edit:

Also, everyone is hurting their survivability by taking Glancing Blows without getting life recovery on block. Either use block as chance for full mitigation or use Glancing Blows to max block to proc recovery. Getting 75% block to just take 100% or 65% of the damage is not doing anyone any good.

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. I have been tinkering on this build some more and been wondering if "take glancing blow if you stack block" is incorrect.

For those who wonder, glancing blow used to reduce dmg taken when you block to 50%. Now it is at 65\. GB is taken to reduce damage spikyness. Better to take a bunch of 10s than take nothing then 20s every now and then (old school wow tank concept).

Assuming you cap block with GB, 75% of the time you take 65% of the dmg, and 25% of the time you take 100% of the dmg. Resulting in taking 73.75% of the overall damage.

Assuming you are at 38% block without GB.

38% of the time you take 0, and 62% of the time you take 100%. On average you take 62% of the average damage.

Actually taking GB is a survivability loss.. damn

A quick napkin math shows GB is worse off at any point of block and spellblock, unless you take lgob or something like bone offering.

Thanks @SASpoonman for bringing this up. This frees up 2 extra points :)

I don't agree. Eventho math is correct, it works only in the situation if you run through the map and collect every hit in the face. However, we do not. We are attacking from offscreen range and trying to avoid being hit. However, sometimes it happens.
And in case of rare hits, reliable damage mitigation is a winner.
Let's say we fight Minotaur in a small area. His Slam hit does ~7k phys dmg depending on mods. Lets assume we were hit.
In case we only rely on block, it is ~62% chance (in the best possible scenario, usually it is ~70%) we are one-shotted.
In case we have GB, it is only 25% chance we are one-shotted and 75% chance to survive and quickly heal-up with our crazy regen and health pot, flame dash out and keep attacking.
The same works in all the bossfights where we can be potentially one-shotted.

I agree with Judikator here. Taking Glancing Blow smooths out the gameplay. The math here is an oversimplification. Even if there is no logb, life regen still play a role when you can block more often. It also helps against one-shot and multiple hits at the same time. Blocking more consistently means more chance to react.

I think you only not take Glancing Blows if your EHP is massive. Even in that case I would still take Glancing Blows because consistency during mapping is just better.
"
noknok0427 написал:

killed all without main issue.
use power siphon for bossing

haha with your items of course u did :) . Omg what wand.
Can someone summarize where we are with EE? Am I missing damage because I have my lightning golem in my ring?
"
noknok0427 написал:
"
Ichigo2122 написал:
Has anyone been able to do the Maven fights and or Uber Atziri, elder shaper, ect on this build. Not sure I want to continue to invest if it cant boss well with this league.

killed all without main issue.
use power siphon for bossing

How did you link power siphon? Did you just swap the kinetic or have a entire different setup? Also no issues with tankyness?
Just got a Shavronnes Wrappings - anyone made a Low Life version of this build?
Donkey
The build works quite nicely gor me. However, I constantly run out of mana. How do you manage to sustain mana regen, even though I don't see anything on it in passives or items?
What to do with porcupines? Pyre is just not working with this build at all. Grab an Inpulsa?
"
remvladislav написал:
The build works quite nicely gor me. However, I constantly run out of mana. How do you manage to sustain mana regen, even though I don't see anything on it in passives or items?

I think OP used mystic bulwark together with max block and thats it - you only need to shoot once per pack/boss and let the ignite do the work.

I'm using an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of Warding to basically have permanent full mana and curse immunity.
"
Aradebil написал:
What to do with porcupines?

with the spikes on death ? im with 9 golems and 50% phys reduction - with rumis goes up to 70+ , also runnin molten shell on wand .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация