[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
judikator написал:
"
Inseinity написал:
Gloves are done! Well, the hard part is, just have to get the life on there. they took me from 4.8mil dps to 5.4mil by themselves!

Hey, that's awesome gloves.. kinda BiS for the build.
Could you please share the crafting process?

From scratch it would be:

1)Acquire a pair of Fingerless Silk Gloves with an ilvl of at least 80. All of the mods we really care about start there. If you can get Hunter or Warlord base this makes the process easier and cheaper. I personally bought my gloves with both influences for 1ex, looks like on average they are 4-6ex. Only other option is to buy the orbs and combine two items together.

I personally started with a pair of gloves with no stats I cared about on them. So I hit it with chaos orbs around 100 times until I got Damage over time and other mods that could be cleaned off via harvest crafting.

Important things to note. Aug caster is guaranteed to hit Spell Damage on this base as it is the only Caster mod. So you can add this at any time you have an empty prefix.

For hitting the Fire Multi you want to make sure all your prefixes are full so your only options are fire res or fire dot multi.

For Accuracy, you want prefixes full so that you can eliminate all of the attack options there and limit attack harvest crafts to only picking Attack Speed or Accuracy.

All in all this is a pretty easy craft, just expensive.

My gloves started as Damage over time, Maximum energy shield and some garbage res. So I just crafted maximum life to fill up prefixes and then used harvest crafting to get my accuracy and fire dot multi. The t2 fire res was a happy accident that I got in my 10 or so add/remove fire failures.

If you decide to try and make them feel free to hit me up in game I am always willing to discuss crafting strategies.
Последняя редакция: Inseinity. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 6:45:43

If I could annul the "Fire damage to spells" off would this wand be good for the build?
@Inseinity,
Thank you, appreciate your answer.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
Cry0nicS написал:

Pick your poison. Welcome to the rabbit hole :)

+2 gems also is a booster . ure ending with 6lvl empower and 30lvl main gem

With that one i reach 4m (2.7m sirus )

some days ago i droped also a nice helm and 6l the rf :)

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Cry0nicS написал:
"
Mocarzi2 написал:
Should i go for normal rare chest piece with Life and res or some unique?

If you just start, get a Tabula. Maybe get a corrupted one with a nice implicit.

If you are already mapping a bit, take a 6L (like 20c base) and throw the 120+ life essence on it until you get something you like.

If you have some currency and hate porcupines, invest in an Inpulsa (5-6 ex)

If you are rich, go for Crusader 6L with explode (cheaper to craft than to buy)

If you know what you are doing, go double influence chest with stuff like
* explode
* +1 to Level of Socketed (Support OR Active) Skill Gems & +(5–10)% to Quality of Socketed Active Skill Gems
* alternative: double curse
E.g.

Pick your poison. Welcome to the rabbit hole :)

Thanks man!
"

If I could annul the "Fire damage to spells" off would this wand be good for the build?

PoB sim is usually the answer. However, getting dot multi and +1 is probably better and quite cheap.

If you feel lucky, try to fracture it. If you are lucky and fracture the fire damage, than you'll have a nice wand to craft +1 and dot multi

"
Tom1nside написал:

With that one i reach 4m (2.7m sirus )

How do you sustain RF? 5 stone golems?

I added tongs of life regen to my gear and I barely sustain it (3 stone, 2 chaos golems)

Also, how do you apply the second curse? Haven't seen any "can apply additional curse" affix
Последняя редакция: Cry0nicS. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 9:34:41
"
Cry0nicS написал:

How do you sustain RF? 5 stone golems?

runnin 9 golems total ( 5 chaos on malachai ring ) + 1 x stone 1 x fire - 1 x light - 1 x ice

also swaped precision for vitality and runnin a vitality wacher eyes dual vitality mod

atm im at 1100 life regen without any potion .

edit whole gear

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 9:54:02

Would this hurt my DPS, I got it for hella cheap so been using it wonering if i should swap now I'm up to T15 maps
"
mightysk221 написал:

Would this hurt my DPS, I got it for hella cheap so been using it wonering if i should swap now I'm up to T15 maps

Wand with +1 spells and total ~30% damage over time multiplier mods will give more dps to you.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Последняя редакция: judikator. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 10:52:06
"
judikator написал:
"
mightysk221 написал:

Wand with +1 spells and total ~30% damage over time multiplier mods will give more dps to you.

Awesome thanks :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация