[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Bakkkiii написал:
i just dont understand why my damage is so low,every video i see of people showing the build,even with different ascendancy and passive tree,they just melt things,while my dmg is very bad :/

I'm not one shotting, but the DMG is quite good on yellow maps, and my gear is bad as you can see in my profile
"
Hake94 написал:
"
Bakkkiii написал:
i just dont understand why my damage is so low,every video i see of people showing the build,even with different ascendancy and passive tree,they just melt things,while my dmg is very bad :/

I'm not one shotting, but the DMG is quite good on yellow maps, and my gear is bad as you can see in my profile

takes me 1-2 minutes to beat unique mobs/bosses lol
"
Bakkkiii написал:
"
Hake94 написал:
"
Bakkkiii написал:

yeah sirus takes me about that long too.
it is normal, we have less dps than boss carry builds.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 19:14:58
"
Bakkkiii написал:
"
Hake94 написал:
"
Bakkkiii написал:

Holy Sh**, there's really something wrong with your build. Try to review skill tree, links and ascendancy. I'm playing on PS4 where itens are way difficult to acquire and since I got spellslinger I melted story and early maps. My only issue is that I'm taking some one shots on T10 Maps.
I mean the plan is to just level up abit with this,10-15 levels until i can switch to my main build,but im struggling real bad,didnt think it would be that way,im still level 30 something tho
"
Bakkkiii написал:

so in that way kinetic blast blasts throught flame wall and efectively spreads it correct? since thats how i understood it myself,but still even if i have it setup correctly my damage is pretty bad,keep in mind im lvl 30 something and had a 6L on it with tabula

You're level 30. You should check out the leveling section of the first post.

Your attack should be:
Power Siphon - chain - hextouch - flammability

Your Flamewall link should be:
Flamewall - spellslinger - ele focus - burning damage - (efficacy - swift affliction) for 5th and 6th link, respectively

You can throw in Iron Will support as a 6th if the mana reserve is too much as that support doesn't multiple mana cost.

Kinetic blast has bad AoE at low levels.

Make sure you are turning on your spellslinger "aura" so that flamewall autocasts every time you attack with Power Siphon. You can tell that your attack is picking up the flamewall debuff when it gets a red/blue effect on the projectile.

The flamewall debuff on a 4 link should be oneshotting trash and doing ok on bosses at level 30. You will get a huge damage boost on first ascendency.
Последняя редакция: SASpoonMan. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 17:33:48
"
Bakkkiii написал:
I mean the plan is to just level up abit with this,10-15 levels until i can switch to my main build,but im struggling real bad,didnt think it would be that way,im still level 30 something tho

Yeah, the levels before Spellslinger are kinda slow, but not as much. I went FW from start and as I got SL it went really well. With a Tabula Rasa I managed to clear up to T6-7 when I got a new chest piece. Try to handle it till SL ad you will see the build start to shine.
Sirus kill
https://youtu.be/V4s8Z2xjGKY
Someone asked for boss kill with this build, so now after few days i finally had sirus again.
No ring swap, no jewel swap, no gem swap just normal map cleaning setup.

I was watching youtube not really looking at path of exile while doing it, so it is really not that hard with this build, aoe is enough that you can just spam your attack in the general direction of your enemy and somehow kill him.

This is good ring on paper, and will perhaps cut few seconds from your killtime
but imagine wearing 60 chaos resistance ring with life and curse/inc spell damage instead, that would be of much higher comfort to most of you because you do not have single chaos resistance piece.
"
CAKE написал:
Sirus kill
Someone asked for boss kill with this build, so now after few days i finally had sirus again.

Thank You. As I understand u have no EE in your setup but have lvl 30 flame wall which I suppose deal much more dmg even w/o -50% of fire res. Also would like to know how effective meat shield and taunting by minions? And also can u explain why in PoB do we take shaper of storms but not shaper of flames? I thought ignite is very important
"
madziee написал:
"
CAKE написал:
Sirus kill

Thank You. As I understand u have no EE in your setup but have lvl 30 flame wall which I suppose deal much more dmg even w/o -50% of fire res. Also would like to know how effective meat shield and taunting by minions? And also can u explain why in PoB do we take shaper of storms but not shaper of flames? I thought ignite is very important

Our ignite has 2dps, to increase that to 1000% would be 20dps that is just pointless.

Shaper of storm on other hand gives us 15% more dps, i use neither because that is just horrible use of our points.

you can completely drop ignite from our build and see no difference, except when using cooked alive jewels.

meat shield works great for me, covers my asp and keeps minions alive in maps.
our minions are immune to elements so meat shield gives the most ehp+utility
that taunt is just little bonus, for taun i use 5x agressive stone golem instead.

I found godly shield called death star
gives spell block! block! over 100% spell dmg 1to gems and over 90life
that is not end, it is corrupted so gives 6% more life and 8% energy shield bonus to shadowstitch...it is also mirrored like a boss.
to me the most funny item of this league.
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 22:56:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация