[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
wotad написал:
So how does this build do endgame is it tanky enough?

Today i did all the hard content ingame, from alluring abyss to maven, did all the "hidden" challenges too like fighting elder shaper and other stuff at once at maven.

even did carry for other people for this stuff

My atlas is A9 and it was all quite easy except maven

On maven i die average of 4 times and always to memory game. I tried to chug down potions n stuff but it instant kills me every time.

My vision and memory is not good enough to remember single memory game, even the first one lol.

I got the atlas passives from these fights so i do not know if i want to run them in regular manner, maven fight especially makes me feel like it is kinda bullshit with that one phase.

I'm legit considering to just call carry for next maven fight, because i will be unable to get "do not fail single memory game" challenge solo...

I also did not do A9 sirus yet, but i will but likely without video this time, i want my computer to not lag during it.

My atlas tree, what do you guys use? I can refund points and pick something more optimal.

also my old armor is now for sale, but i will be not online for next 10 hours
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 6:51:45
I'd have to agree, with some investment and choice items this can go easily from a mapper into an allround endgame character
"
Adeaz написал:
I'd have to agree, with some investment and choice items this can go easily from a mapper into an allround endgame character

it can go easly from a mapper to allround endgame without heavy investments aswell. There is no need to push you hp/es to 10k, 6k is totally enaugh with shadowstich to farm endgame maps, deliriums, delve, and kill any boss. I would recommend to invest more in damage rather then hp once you reach 6k combined pool.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
CAKE написал:
"
wotad написал:

Today i did all the hard content ingame, from alluring abyss to maven, did all the "hidden" challenges too like fighting elder shaper and other stuff at once at maven.

On maven i die average of 4 times and always to memory game. I tried to chug down potions n stuff but it instant kills me every time.

My vision and memory is not good enough to remember single memory game, even the first one lol.

I got the atlas passives from these fights so i do not know if i want to run them in regular manner, maven fight especially makes me feel like it is kinda bullshit with that one phase.

I'm legit considering to just call carry for next maven fight, because i will be unable to get "do not fail single memory game" challenge solo...

I also did not do A9 sirus yet, but i will but likely without video this time, i want my computer to not lag during it.

My atlas tree, what do you guys use? I can refund points and pick something more optimal.

Is there any reason you are still using Primordial chain and not some rare endgame amulet?
"
Kateroze написал:
"
CAKE написал:
"
wotad написал:

Is there any reason you are still using Primordial chain and not some rare endgame amulet?

it is very difficult to compensate for utility it brings, it gives us
>ton of pd reduction, accuracy, damage, attack n cast speed, life regen.

to make it worth you'd need literally mirror tier amulet. with full t1mods and some chaos resist.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I’m about to buy my first Headhunter. It should work well with this build right?
5+ m sirus dps atm . build is super fine .it can do all the map mods together with a super clean speed . and damn that multitarget :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
TiltedSpade написал:
I’m about to buy my first Headhunter. It should work well with this build right?

If I equip a HH and lose my abyssal socket how can I add lightning damage to my chaos golems attacks?
"
TiltedSpade написал:
"
TiltedSpade написал:

If I equip a HH and lose my abyssal socket how can I add lightning damage to my chaos golems attacks?

addin the abyssal to a skill tree socket ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

I just wanna say thanks for this wonderful build and this build saved me from quitting the league.I hope if u can take a look at my build and see if there's anything wrong u see there. this is my pob.

https://pastebin.com/JcigJ3zJ

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация