[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Im really into the version where you scale mana instead of golems, and use arcane cloak to proc your high level arcane surge + agnostic
"
asolar написал:
How long do it even takes to get 20 Charges ?, wonder if this can even be used on big boss fight where you do not want to stand still even for a second. Or maven with 5-10 bosses at ones.

With the tree I'm currently working with, if I don't get any cast speed on gear it takes just over 3 seconds to hit 20 stacks. Not sure if that's fully viable to the deep end game but should be fine until red maps, revisions can be made easily then.

"
Zonder06 написал:
Does anyone have any suggestions how do i level this before first lab ? or generel before mapping ?

The tree is flexable enough you can probably level with just about any light/fire spell you want. I imagine most will use either Fireball or Arc.
Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes the bull gets you . . .
Последняя редакция: PeelingPaint98. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 17:15:21
This build looks like a one big POB trap, but whatever i'm in.
Leveling this is a standart storm brand route
For leveling where can I find a standard storm brand route?
So I made a few changes to simulate more league start. I went for a couple things that are a bit easier to obtain as well as not put any rare stats on item crafts. I know harvest will let us craft some pretty nice stuff but first few days you want as budget as possible.

All the items I put in starter are just stacking as much life as possible on this PoB, only uniques are stormchargers(which is generally cheap) and a searing touch which is usually cheap as well most leagues. I added a second tree that doesn't use all the clusters you put so that I could simulate not having them right off the bat but something to work towards. I added a CWD-immortal call and enduring cry into the build to squeeze some extra survival out.

TLDR: I added a bit of survival for starting out and took out some of the harder to get stuff on first few days of league.

Ignite DPS 6L: 1.64M
Total ignite dmg 6L: 12.7M

With 5L ignite DPS: 1.07M
total ignite dmg 5L: 5.7M

This is pretty damn good tree and idea you came up with. Plenty to play with for survival and such. Here's PoB link for what I've done so far.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3UMfeWye

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to compare more notes on things. This build has so much room to grow based off crafted gear and such. I'm even looking at slapping in a kaom's heart possibly once some of the other gear is up to part and I can drop the cwd setup I added on. Thanks for helping me with figuring out what I'm going to league start with!
"
PeelingPaint98 написал:
"
asolar написал:
How long do it even takes to get 20 Charges ?, wonder if this can even be used on big boss fight where you do not want to stand still even for a second. Or maven with 5-10 bosses at ones.

With the tree I'm currently working with, if I don't get any cast speed on gear it takes just over 3 seconds to hit 20 stacks. Not sure if that's fully viable to the deep end game but should be fine until red maps, revisions can be made easily then.

Keep this in mind though

"40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy"
"Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy"

If you're standing on the edge of a pack you get 20 charges so fast it's almost insta
i want to try this. but for a league starter im unsure wether to comit. it cant be doing this kind of damage surely
"
Evilution382 написал:

Keep this in mind though

"40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy"
"Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy"

If you're standing on the edge of a pack you get 20 charges so fast it's almost insta

This is quite true, I was thinking of it in worst case scenarios, most likely it will take under 2 seconds for full charge, both mapping and bossing.
Последняя редакция: PeelingPaint98. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 17:55:32
If anyone ist interested there is a "Balanced" PoB in my opinion
little disclaimer this is no leaugestart Gear but after some invest it could look like this without shiting on thoughness

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/r4uZWueU

"
noza2915 написал:
i want to try this. but for a league starter im unsure wether to comit. it cant be doing this kind of damage surely

Even if it doesn't fully work as PoB seems to be reporting, the tree will be flexable enough to respec into almost any light/fire spell. Regrets are usually cheap enough that even an 8 node ascendancy can be respec'd for 20c or less.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация