[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
gushick написал:
Can anyone post POB with realistic day2-4 gear?
cause this +1 +1 +40FireDotMulti
wands are so irrelevant at the league start.
Explosive chests,tailwind boots, cmon people.

if you checked mine it's pretty realistic if you use drop down menu and change off the default setup. I left default so that I had idea of goals I want. But the other gear is just + life and res really. with a searing touch and storm charger boots. I'll focus on better stuff once I get my currency making going.
"
HiresX написал:
"
gushick написал:
Can anyone post POB with realistic day2-4 gear?
cause this +1 +1 +40FireDotMulti
wands are so irrelevant at the league start.
Explosive chests,tailwind boots, cmon people.

if you checked mine it's pretty realistic if you use drop down menu and change off the default setup. I left default so that I had idea of goals I want. But the other gear is just + life and res really. with a searing touch and storm charger boots. I'll focus on better stuff once I get my currency making going.

Thanks for that by the way. Your post was very helpful. Definitely stepping out of my comfort zone a bit by trying this build, so any hand tips are appreciated.
Последняя редакция: akaWhisp. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 0:03:50
Very cool looking build! I was thinking using Inpulsas or replacing hatred with herald of ash + flesh and stone could be good for map clear. I found this thread because I was thinking of doing Divine ire elementalist but not scaling ignite, rather going inpulsas and taking the golem node instead of the ignite node.
This is a really terrible build with so many incorrect tree decisions and moreover a poor understanding of the ignite scaling mechanic in general. This build will get one-shot by every mob in the game, and is just pure PoB Shenanigans.

Golem Nodes are 100% needed to make this build work well. Miles more QoL, more cast speed, defensive layering, everything that is needed to make this build playable in the actual game (and not PoB)

Next, going down to Glancing Blows and taking the life nodes there will help this build survive basic hits, and since this build will likely not suffer in the DPS department, your Uber Lab option can be Aegis, which atleast on paper, looks like it will give pretty good defensive QoL.
I've been following the thread since it was made, this build has me very excited to play! This will be the first time I'm following a build / guide that isn't so thorough and in-depth that a toddler would know what to do.

It's been mentioned that converting damage is very key for this. If I'm understanding this, we get 50% from Divine Ire, some from Storm Charger boots, and some from Divine Wrath on the skill tree. Is that all I'll have to worry about for the build to work correctly?
Последняя редакция: cfire999. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 2:46:08
"
XxKillerMachinexX написал:
This is a really terrible build with so many incorrect tree decisions and moreover a poor understanding of the ignite scaling mechanic in general. This build will get one-shot by every mob in the game, and is just pure PoB Shenanigans.

Golem Nodes are 100% needed to make this build work well. Miles more QoL, more cast speed, defensive layering, everything that is needed to make this build playable in the actual game (and not PoB)

Next, going down to Glancing Blows and taking the life nodes there will help this build survive basic hits, and since this build will likely not suffer in the DPS department, your Uber Lab option can be Aegis, which atleast on paper, looks like it will give pretty good defensive QoL.

Can you explain how I am not understanding how to scale ignite rather than being vague and not helpful whatsoever?

I also already linked a Golem version of the build 2 inches below the original so I'm not sure how you missed that.
Последняя редакция: SoupJoond. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 3:06:40
"
Zonder06 написал:
If anyone ist interested there is a "Balanced" PoB in my opinion
little disclaimer this is no leaugestart Gear but after some invest it could look like this without shiting on thoughness

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/r4uZWueU

Doesn't Wave of Conviction mess up Elemental Equilibrium? What am I missing?
any one can do pob with totems on this build? i think is beter then self cast?
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
"
SoupJoond написал:
"

Can you explain how I am not understanding how to scale ignite rather than being vague and not helpful whatsoever?

I also already linked a Golem version of the build 2 inches below the original so I'm not sure how you missed that.

The pathing seems to be lacking in many ways

Why path to the cluster jewel node on the left side just to put a medium/small cluster jewel, when you can put it on your large cluster jewel you took?

Why path from witch to inquisitor using 2 points when theres a 1 point connector more to the left

Full unique flask, except a quicksilver, elemental ailment, bleed, curse immunity?

Mastermind of discord states "exposure you inflict", means totems are out of the story, you gonna self cast scorching ray?
You might need a more realistic way to inflict exposure, self casting wave of conviction would be good(it doesnt fuck up EE because EE takes effect based off the most recent taken damage, just channel divine ire and it immediately switches off the +fire res

The pathing north of witch seems unnecessary, you obviously dont need int/ES from deep wisdom, the aoe is good to have but not really required, you can prob save this 3 points and put elsewhere

Mana sustain is definitely a problem, divine ire uses 15 mana per "tick", you tick 6.41 times per second, thats 96 mana/second, with your 62.1 mana regen, you gonna be oom and die because you cant cast dash

Your shock is 38% btw, you have 30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments + 40% from divergent burning damage + 34% from unbound ailments multiplied by 25% more from shaper of storm. Thats (15% x 2.04) X1.25 = 38.25%

Cast speed is a huge problem too, you need to be standing still charging for close to 2 seconds for a full power 20 stage divine ire(without onslaught), without just a decent ehp and no mitigation. avoidance or elemental ailment immunity this isnt logical

Almost half of your damage comes from flask(23mil dot dps with flask unticked), Totally trading survivability for dps here. Dont expect to be able to cast a full 20 charges divine ire off in a realistic situation

PoB items feels kinda unrealistic, dot multi watcher eye is easily 20-30ex for 2-3 weeks into the league, maybe even longer because many other build uses it too
T2/1/1 staff with those stats are also incredibly rare and hard to get, maybe if harvest crafting is still in full power, i think its still possible to make those easily

Divine ire + ignite has always been really good, the idea behind the build is good, but it just seemed that this is pushing for too much unrealistic dps and heavily lacking in survivability

My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift написал:
"
SoupJoond написал:
"

The pathing seems to be lacking in many ways

Why path to the cluster jewel node on the left side just to put a medium/small cluster jewel, when you can put it on your large cluster jewel you took?

Why path from witch to inquisitor using 2 points when theres a 1 point connector more to the left

Full unique flask, except a quicksilver, elemental ailment, bleed, curse immunity?

Mastermind of discord states "exposure you inflict", means totems are out of the story, you gonna self cast scorching ray?
You might need a more realistic way to inflict exposure, self casting wave of conviction would be good(it doesnt fuck up EE because EE takes effect based off the most recent taken damage, just channel divine ire and it immediately switches off the +fire res

The pathing north of witch seems unnecessary, you obviously dont need int/ES from deep wisdom, the aoe is good to have but not really required, you can prob save this 3 points and put elsewhere

Mana sustain is definitely a problem, divine ire uses 15 mana per "tick", you tick 6.41 times per second, thats 96 mana/second, with your 62.1 mana regen, you gonna be oom and die because you cant cast dash

Your shock is 38% btw, you have 30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments + 40% from divergent burning damage + 34% from unbound ailments multiplied by 25% more from shaper of storm. Thats (15% x 2.04) X1.25 = 38.25%

Cast speed is a huge problem too, you need to be standing still charging for close to 2 seconds for a full power 20 stage divine ire(without onslaught), without just a decent ehp and no mitigation. avoidance or elemental ailment immunity this isnt logical

Almost half of your damage comes from flask(23mil dot dps with flask unticked), Totally trading survivability for dps here. Dont expect to be able to cast a full 20 charges divine ire off in a realistic situation

PoB items feels kinda unrealistic, dot multi watcher eye is easily 20-30ex for 2-3 weeks into the league, maybe even longer because many other build uses it too
T2/1/1 staff with those stats are also incredibly rare and hard to get, maybe if harvest crafting is still in full power, i think its still possible to make those easily

Divine ire + ignite has always been really good, the idea behind the build is good, but it just seemed that this is pushing for too much unrealistic dps and heavily lacking in survivability

I appreciate the detailed response but a lot of this is debating unrealistic things due to the fact I literally cannot play the build yet. I will without a doubt go more defensive as the character progresses. This is meant to be more about the concept than the exact specifics which is why there isn't much to the guide at the moment. I doubt I'll even keep the tree remotely the same as a couple of things aren't actually that efficient.

Things like lack of cast speed and mana regen are largely in part due to the fact I haven't really customized the gear whatsoever. They're just basic placeholders with life and resistance. Things like -x mana cost of channeling skills enchant are also missing.

Things like Malevolence Watcher's and the Staff are completely unnecessary. You don't need 30-40m damage ignites in basically any scenario. I just put them there because why not make a build theory with an end goal.

There is basically no QoL at the moment as to me that's more the stuff you add as you play because you get the very real feedback of what you're missing. The Golem version of the build is far more safe if that's what you're looking for.

Either way, I appreciate the detailed response.

Edit: also thank you for the Cluster Jewel mistake. I don't know how I screwed that up.
Последняя редакция: SoupJoond. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 4:12:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация